Easy Win Battle Trophy Fights?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » easy win battle trophy fights?
easy win battle trophy fights?
 Lakshmi.Baronskull
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Baronskull 2011-11-10 23:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The title pretty much sums it up. I want to collect enough battle trophies to get the full armor set (for my RNG actually, it's so evil looking). I'm at lvl 90, (95 soon though) have two -pdt axes at 90, and stuck with perle until I can get the af3 stuff.
So, what would be the easiest solo fights that drop battle trophies? I don't mind getting a heap of the low lvl ones and doing the whole trade 2 to get the next lvl thing, btw. if that makes it easier.
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-11-10 23:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Tablilla I guess? Assuming there is an alliance there (isn't there always?) you would have infinite pop items, most people willing to bazaar for 1G so you don't steal their dolls. Gives 4th echelon
 Ramuh.Scizor
Server: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2011-11-10 23:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

But the gear is terrible...unless your wanting a town outfit....?
 Cerberus.Pukushu
Server: Cerberus
user: pukushu
By Cerberus.Pukushu 2011-11-11 01:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Audumbla is easy solo. can do it bst/anything im sure. but nin/dnc, dnc/nin and thf/dnc can all solo it easily enough. it drops 5th. can buy pops cheep from ah or from ppl doing dominion ops pt. or you could just farm pops easily as well. can do a shout for people wanting the seal drops for some help. it has nin, mnk, thf, dnc hands so fairly popular jobs and people will be willing to come kill it with you for seals.

tablilla seams like a decent option as well. blanga is easy if you are bst. again people will help you if you offer the seals. pops are a bit expensive for blanga though. both of these drop 4th.

ouzelum can be soloed by the jobs i listed above and pops every 15 min. ppl might be camping for its KI, but if you ask, they may invite you. the KI is for bennu which a bst can also solo. ouzelum is 3rd and bennu is 2nd

but like was mentioned before most of the trophy gear is bad. town gear it looks cool.
 Lakshmi.Baronskull
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Baronskull 2011-11-11 04:29:57
Link | Quote | Reply

(grin) Yeah, the gear will probably spend more time on my mannequin then on me, but can't help it. Thanks much for the advice :)
 Bahamut.Megrim
Server: Bahamut
user: Megrim
By Bahamut.Megrim 2011-11-11 05:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

easiest trophy fight imo has to be Koios
yeah its a VNM but super easy to fight and it also drops bst seals.