users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » *** Anwig Salade for BST ***
*** Anwig Salade for BST ***
 Quetzalcoatl.Mavix
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Mavix 2011-10-06 23:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Several of us have been trying to figure out how potent the Regen+1 augment is for a Beastmaster's pet. I'm skeptical to believe it could only be 1 HP a tick. Does anyone have this particular augment for their Beastmaster or know anything about the stats?
 Fenrir.Niniann
Server: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-10-06 23:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

All of the player Regen gear that says "Regen +1" is only 1hp/tic Regen, so logically it's the same for the pet.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Wulfshadow
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Wulfshadow 2011-10-06 23:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh god the *'s
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-10-07 00:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have it, but i allllmost got it. Mainly since regen is more -Damage Taken. If pet gets hit for 50 and regen for 1, thats -2% DT. and it says +1, so its clearly 1 regen.
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2011-10-07 00:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Its +1/tick

Very very lame.

I'd stick with Haste+5/DT-10
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-10-07 00:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Wulfshadow said: »
Oh god the *'s

i only clicked this thread trying to figure out what the cuss words were. i thought he was saying *** anwig salade for bst, ***!
 Quetzalcoatl.Mavix
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mavix 2011-10-07 00:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karbuncle said: »
Its +1/tick

Very very lame.

Yea, that's the combo I went with. I'm just really questioning my decision though. It's hard to believe that +1 Regen for a pet with over 5k HP is only 1/tic... If that's the case then the Regen augment is absolute ***. Why would all the other augments be reasonably decent except for just that one...?
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-10-07 00:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Mavix said: »
Asura.Karbuncle said: »
Its +1/tick

Very very lame.

Yea, that's the combo I went with. I'm just really questioning my decision though. It's hard to believe that +1 Regen for a pet with over 5k HP is only 1/tic... If that's the case then the Regen augment is absolute ***. Why would all the other augments be reasonably decent except for just that one...?
It's not that HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, as I mentioned above its more -DT, which we can't really ever get enough of. I went with Haste+3(self) DT-10(pet) cause i can't stand having 0% haste at the head slot, and since I'm actually using my TP for stuns and rampages, I prefer that. If it's just pet fighting, why do I care if it kills 5% faster? I'm watching a movie.