Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Walk of Echoes » New walk of echoes
New walk of echoes
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Lakshmi.Kingofbastok
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Kingofbastok 2011-10-13 13:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

In regards to the number of items you get for xp, it's my assumption that you get 1 item for 1-1000 xp, 2 for 1001-2000 xp, 3 for 2001-3000 xp, 4 for 3001-4000 xp, and then 5 for 4001+ xp (the beginning and ending number for each tier aren't exact and it could be 1-999, 1000-1999, etc.)). Who knows if the numbers are exactly correct, but from my experience that's what I've come up with.

As for my experiences, I had under 1k once (got like 600ish xp) on blm for joining in when the boss of flux 9 was just about dead by the time I got to it and I got one item total and it was a coin. A few times on blm and whm I got 3kish xp and got 4 items every time, with 2-3 of those items usually being coins (in flux 7). I never actually got 2 or 3 items in a run, but I'm assuming that you get 1 item for every 1k you earn up to a total of 5 items based on my experiences with getting 1 and 4 items. Also, since Bojack got 1.5k xp and got 2 items, that would hold true to my pattern.

As for getting 5 items, every time I've gotten over 4k xp, I've also gotten 5 items, so I'm pretty sure that's the cut off point. Sadly, on blm getting 4-6k xp is pretty common no matter how much damage you do, unless you spam cures on people, so I'm pretty used to getting low xp in WoE.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [65 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2011-12-17 01:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wanted to know since it's been a while, but is it possible to get skillups in WoE? Back when it was still only Top 5 who got a chest, WoE was my lazy way of skilling SMN. Yet when they changed things that skillup gravy train ended. :/

Has it been changed back? I swear I read somewhere that they were looking into allowing skillups again. :/
By Johnnyj 2011-12-17 05:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

no skillups still
 Bahamut.Fistandantilus
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Fistandantilus 2011-12-17 05:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Since the update I have /sea WoE on a semi regular basis. Most times there has been one person inside. Twice when I checked there were 2 whole people in there... Last update it was packed starting from about 2 days after the update. Seems people are not "excite"
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-12-18 08:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I just left WoE it was super packed(im on bahamut too btw).. i did all of them just tonight for first time as SMN.

12 and 13 are easy.... 14 and 15 can kiss my ***.

12 is several ironclad heads. and then 2 Ironclad giants. super easy. Ramuh and Leviathan do super well here, magic bps do really well as smn.

13 is birds and Harpies. wasnt too bad. phys bp's do no dmg at all. i saw tons of predator claws from well geared smns hitting for 132. Grandfall and Heavenly strike were doing 1.8k consistently.

14 is magic casting coeurls... each cast a diff type of magic and two giant Behemoth bosses. the coeurls all have basic coeurl moves and cast tier1-5 and ga3's and silencga.

15 is various abyssea-elemental(gybrsts or however u spell them) surrounding various caturae. i think there was about 6 Caturae mobs. and 1 main Caturae(rani looking) all phys BPs sucked except spinning dive which did 700-1.1k. thunderstorm consistently hit for 1.3k-1.8k
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
Server: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2011-12-18 09:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Been a ghost town on Ragnarok too. Cept for a full alliance of BLU's last night trying to learn blue magic.
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-12-18 10:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Any word on drops Cuelebra?
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-12-18 11:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Elementals have TP moves, and hell they hurt >.>
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-12-18 11:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Altar said: »

Ughh well we ran out of time in Conflux 15 and 14. With 36/36.

Scopuli Nails drop from 13 thats the one with the harpies. Besides that Liminal residue dropped for the 99 WoE weapons.

Bahamut.Sakurawr said: »
Oh yah the elementals in 15 have a aoe fire move that does heavy dmg and inflcts Burn. Leviathan really is king of all the new confluxes.
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-12-18 11:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Cuelebra said: »

Scopuli Nails drop from 13 thats the one with the harpies. Besides that Liminal residue dropped for the 99 WoE weapons.

Oh yah the elementals in 15 have a aoe fire move that does heavy dmg and inflcts Burn. Leviathan really is king of all the new confluxes.
We're in there atm with ~27 mins in on our 4th Cact so I'll comment if anything drops D:
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-12-18 11:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Cuelebra said: »

We're in there atm with ~27 mins in on our 4th Cact so I'll comment if anything drops D:

Ugh theres like 2 more caturae left, and u have the -ja happy Raja version 2.0 left still South east lol
 Bahamut.Sakurawr
By Bahamut.Sakurawr 2011-12-18 11:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

He seems to have ALL their TP moves, he smacked us with Besieger's Bane >.>
 Bahamut.Cuelebra
By Bahamut.Cuelebra 2011-12-18 11:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

He seems to have ALL their TP moves, he smacked us with Besieger's Bane >.>

LOL Conflux 15 is just straight up HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
Server: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2012-01-06 10:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok guys, Diablos is the best SMN for this fight. Takes little damage from Mingyi.

Also please for anyone who doesn't know, you only need to beat Mingyi to beat this flux. You also need a sac puller at the top of the stairs to keep Mingyi's buddies from coming down.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7