Forum » FFXI » Valefor » KujataPride - GMT LS Recruiting
KujataPride - GMT LS Recruiting
 Valefor.Vadai
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Ergan
By Valefor.Vadai 2011-09-14 12:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey everyone, KujataPride is looking for a few members to fill our roster, as we are looking at future events with the goal to continue being successful and rewarding for our members.

What we expect from you are 2 things:
One being simply having a variety of jobs, or the jobs we currently need, the other being knowledge of how to play your jobs properly.
You do not need to worry about being geared "above average" or "pro" as some people would say, I'm sure you get what I mean with that.

As the Subject states, we are mostly a GMT based linkshell and run around 7pm GMT.

Lately we have been doing Voidwatch/Arch Dynamis bosses very successfully, as well as farming PW/AV for missing items and a little income for our members. Once the update is here we will be starting Legion right away, that's partly the reason we are looking for a few more people.
In addition to the above, we of course do events at members' request as well.

If you are interested or want more info about us, you can either post here or send me a PM. I'm setting a small free forum up right now for all the info about events and random things, you can find it here: KP Forums
 Valefor.Vadai
By Valefor.Vadai 2011-09-17 07:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking, going to redo access stuff for Voidwatch etc once we have a few more people.
By Otomis 2011-09-17 07:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Always a GMT LS recruiting, yet never on Phoenix. Good luck mate with your search.
 Valefor.Odjn
user: Odjn33
By Valefor.Odjn 2011-10-13 02:05:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I may be interested Ill be back in Nov. With that being said I need to do a few things like Lvl'n sub's and so forth.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [130 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Vadai
By Valefor.Vadai 2012-02-20 05:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Edited the OP.
 Valefor.Vadai
By Valefor.Vadai 2012-03-18 17:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Edited the OP once again, and actively looking for members again.