Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Multiple JoL Pop trade for Mars and Novio
Multiple JoL Pop trade for Mars and Novio
 Sylph.Demirtas
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Demirtas
By Sylph.Demirtas 2011-09-02 14:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I have 2 *full* popsets, plus a deed of placidity and (2) third virutes.

Willing to trade them all for a mars's ring and a novio earring.
Any LS that can handle AV can see the profit in this.

PM me if interested
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-09-02 14:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Demirtas said: »
Any LS that can handle AV can see the profit in this.

Barely any?
 Bahamut.Dionikes
Server: Bahamut
user: Dionikes
By Bahamut.Dionikes 2011-09-02 14:51:59
Link | Quote | Reply

This isnt a bad deal at all, since the LS will get another maars, x2 minervas, possible 2 n.sash, 1 extra novio and possible 2 love torques/novias.

Honestly the best part of this is that the ls doesnt have to farm the pops themselves, and any linkshell who can handle AV, probably already is capped on maars rings, and close to cap on novio
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Server: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-09-02 15:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dionikes said: »
This isnt a bad deal at all, since the LS will get another maars, x2 minervas, possible 2 n.sash, 1 extra novio and possible 2 love torques/novias.

Honestly the best part of this is that the ls doesnt have to farm the pops themselves, and any linkshell who can handle AV, probably already is capped on maars rings, and close to cap on novio
Any ls that can handle AV probably just buys the pops for cheaper. Novio's still sell pretty well, so I don't see why they'd give a free one(Roughly 7~10mil? On Fenrir atleast.) when the pop items are cheaper over all<.<
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-09-02 16:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dionikes said: »

Minerva barely fetches 1m anymore. Ninurta's sash... sure you might get 1 and find a sucker to buy it. More importantly, you're assuming that TWO novios will drop? It's actually more likely that zero Novios will drop, and the LS will be out ~7m buying you one.
 Sylph.Demirtas
Server: Sylph
user: Demirtas
By Sylph.Demirtas 2011-09-02 16:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

I understand the pops may be cheaper if you buy them individually, but i see this along the same lines as hiring a merc ls to pop/kill these, and let me lock 1 item. I suppose i could shout in pj, or make a post to have them merc'd and lock x2 n.sashs? Thats the potential. Since there are 2 popsets, assuming the ls can successfully kill AV, the 100% rings from AV cover the cost of the novio+mars alone. They also get a chance at 2novias, 2love torques, 2novios(assuming they traded me one from their bank), 2n.sashes, 2auroles 2futsos(some people will still pay for the gkt for the novelty of having it)

The whole point of the trade is the potential value in the pops, as well as the lack of time/effort they have to put in farming themselves.