LM-17 Changed To LM-31?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » LM-17 changed to LM-31?
LM-17 changed to LM-31?
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2015-06-14 23:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

zaxtiss said: »
EHHHNNN F U SE there it is LM31 > < havent botting but tri boxing i guess SE dont like having more money!
One of your accts get perma? Haven't seen you on since before the weekend.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2015-06-16 05:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
In addition, I have heard multiple people say that after the mass bans they "claim" they stopped using 3rd party tools but still got banned (not saying they all telling the truth either), but since SE was sooo lax on banning for a long time and then started banning like crazy who knows the real truth of what is going on and if it is not stuff from the past being brought up again in these bans.

I know of several people who had actually stopped using tools completely since the mass bannings started, and they have since been nuked via mass ban. I know many people who continue to use tools, and have been for years, haven't even had a temp done to them, much less caught in a mass ban. Comparing notes to everyone I know who was hit vs those who weren't, certain patterns emerged. Activity that could appear to SE to be rmt related, either as a gil farming or as a gil mule. This doesn't mean someone was actually an rmt, but rather that they would constantly look for ways to make money, either through selling drops, mass crafting or what not. They stayed logged in for days at a time and would just play whenever they were on the keyboard. People are going to believe whatever they want to believe, the information has been put out there and there is absolutely zero reason to stay logged in for more then 24 hours straight, why take the risk.