RMT Warning Feube
First Page 2 3
 Seraph.Darkvision
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
By Seraph.Darkvision 2009-04-12 10:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Feube - WAR60/THF30,

all this guy does is farm tree cuttings and moss, has no concidertation of other players, never replies to any /tell has no LS on.

if you look at his AH history then all ya ever see sold is moss and tree cuttings and bought mithkabobs and quivers.

only place i ever see him is in zi'tah.
[+]
 Valefor.Ghuda
Server: Valefor
user: Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-12 10:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, clearly RMT.

I went through a stage of farming coeurl hides/beast blood/cuttings there for a couple months.

Then someone stopped me and said "Hey man, you're being an RMT bro!"

That moment changed my life, swear to god bro, swear to god.

Save him bro, talk to him, make him see the error of his ways.....save him.....bro

Or maybe stop *** sooking and stalking people on here. Ever thought he sends some of that ***to mules so that they can garden tree saplings which go for more per stack than cuttings?

Or maybe that character is the mule?
[+]
 Seraph.Darkvision
By Seraph.Darkvision 2009-04-12 10:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

who the *** are you to say that i am stalking people. it was just an observation between me and a few friends of mine, and friends of thiers. i HATE RMTs and they should all be banned.

so its wrong to let people on your server know about an RMT going about. looks like it.
[+]
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-12 10:52:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkvision said:
Feube - WAR60/THF30,

if you look at his AH history then all ya ever see sold is moss and tree cuttings and bought mithkabobs and quivers.

Did i say stalking? I ment to say constantly observing and checking up on. My mistake
[+]
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-12 10:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

But you dont know he is RMT, you have jumped the gun and made this claim BUT *** of people farm there and they are not all rmt.
[+]
 Seraph.Darkvision
By Seraph.Darkvision 2009-04-12 10:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

i am so not how about over 15 people have spoken about him at different periods over 4-5 months and thats all he ever does, facts. one thing is your not from this server how the *** should you know.

how about you crawl under that rock you come from and shut the *** up. i aint jumpin the gun at all. i accuse somone of being an RMT only if i have reason to.

thats why i posted it. and thats why he has been reported to GM's number of times. oh this is not just by me
[+]
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-12 11:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

well what are the reasons then? what are you and the other 14 talking about? other than farming what has he done?

calm down princess, take a deep breath
[+]
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-12 11:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkvision said:
i am so not how about over 15 people have spoken about him at different periods over 4-5 months and thats all he ever does, facts. one thing is your not from this server how the *** should you know.

You do understand the concept of mules and that some people (shock horror!!!!) use mules (another shock! some people level mules also) to farm.

Its not your fault really, your a pom, you dont know any better
[+]
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-12 11:05:29
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Whinging+Pom
[+]
 Seraph.Darkvision
By Seraph.Darkvision 2009-04-12 11:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

well why do you have to even rant about some thing when you have NO clue what your talking about. why?

also your not from this server so why do you care?
[+]
 Valefor.Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-04-12 11:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Because, it pisses me off when people on here sprout seven shades of ***about rmt just because 9 times out of 10 the other person out claimed them.

Or they fail to understand the basics of farming and that real players, not just rmt, are out to build their gil reserves.
[+]
 Ifrit.Myori
Server: Ifrit
user: Myori
By Ifrit.Myori 2009-04-12 11:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

report and find something else to farm :/ if hes legit then s.e will do nothing if hes a aur-emm-tea then they will do nothing so its a lose lose lose situation ;p
[+]
 Ifrit.Myori
Server: Ifrit
user: Myori
By Ifrit.Myori 2009-04-12 11:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

or claim everything then call for /help haha >_>
[+]
 Seraph.Darkvision
By Seraph.Darkvision 2009-04-12 11:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ghuda said:
Because, it pisses me off when people on here sprout seven shades of ***about rmt just because 9 times out of 10 the other person out claimed them.

Or they fail to understand the basics of farming and that real players, not just rmt, are out to build their gil reserves.

who said anything about being outclaimed. not me, i was actually outclaiming him, and anyways i left there coz i went to do something else like finnish of a quest.

again you open you mouth and nothing but ***and assumptions come out. AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY
Darkvision said:
how about you crawl under that rock you come from and shut the *** up. i aint jumpin the gun at all. i accuse somone of being an RMT only if i have reason to.

also if a GM states "we already know about this players activities of suspected RMT and they are currently under observation"
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-12 11:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkvision said:
Feube - WAR60/THF30,

all this guy does is farm tree cuttings and moss, has no concidertation of other players, never replies to any /tell has no LS on.

So he farms tree cuttings and moss...do you know how many people farm those two items in Zi'tah? What, are they all RMT? ***, I farm out there occasionally, does that make me RMT?

And what do you mean by "no consideration for other players"? He claims them all? That's what people do when they're farming. If the name is yellow, it's unclaimed, and up for grabs. You'd better get used to that idea, because it's never, ever going to change.

What makes me sick is how any time anybody in this game does something someone doesn't like they're immediately labeled RMT. Price got jacked up on this thing I need...RMT! Undercutters keep selling before me...RMT! Someone claimed my mob before I could...RMT! Someone left my party early...RMT! Seriously, it's like the freaking Red Scare here with this ***...I'd bet that out of 10 people getting called RMT maybe 1 or 2 of them is...
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-12 11:51:58
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I should make a mule with a name that looks like I tried typing my name with my elbows and maybe I can get someone to think I'm RMT.

Oh wait, all I have to do is upset someone for any infraction under the sun. Silly me.
 Seraph.Darkvision
By Seraph.Darkvision 2009-04-12 11:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkvision said:
also if a GM states "we already know about this players activities of suspected RMT and they are currently under observation"

^^
 Asura.Guni
Server: Asura
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-04-12 11:55:25
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

OP needs to stop bitching and whining already.

Just submit this to someone who cares, the special task force, they will find out if he's RMT or not and if he is they will take action.

Aside from that, stop wasting time.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-12 12:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkvision said:
Darkvision said:

^^

Super, but what exactly was it that he did to you that made you cry RMT on him? Hmmm? Illegal farming in your zone? You gave zero evidence, so for all we know, this is yet another RMT witch hunt...

If he was claim-botting or flee-hacking or something that's one thing...but farming the same thing constantly isn't RMT activity. Ignoring your tells and not wearing a Linkpearl isn't either. I ignore tells all the time when I'm farming, what the hell do I need to talk to strangers for? And occasionally I take my pearl off as well, so I can focus on the task at hand without a lot of babble back and forth in LS chat. Again, that does not make someone RMT.
[+]
 Shiva.Whitejune
Server: Shiva
user: Whitejune
By Shiva.Whitejune 2009-04-12 12:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm afraid to go farm now.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-12 12:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

A) RMT!
B) Very Dedicated farmer.
[+]
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-12 12:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:

A) RMT!
B) Very Dedicated farmer.

I think it's actually:

A) RMT!
B) GOTO A
 Lakshmi.Strey
Server: Lakshmi
user: Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-12 12:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

RMT = Really Mad Taru
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-12 12:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Strey said:
RMT = Really Mad Taru

/slap

Real Money Trade
 Lakshmi.Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-12 12:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Stingy . . .
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-12 12:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkvision said:
Darkvision said:

^^

So if he's RMT he'll be banned, quit bitching. I go through periods where I basically do nothing but farm for a couple weeks or more, does that make me RMT? Maybe he's saving up for something expensive. Or... maybe he's somebody's mule and that's all he does because that's all that character was made to do! Shocker! :o
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-04-12 12:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, if he's RMT why the hell would he be buying food, especially HQ food?
[+]
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-12 12:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightfyre said:
Also, if he's RMT why the hell would he be buying food, especially HQ food?

Maybe he really wants to excel farming or something lol
 Lakshmi.Strey
By Lakshmi.Strey 2009-04-12 12:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cause he likes his meat spicy and high quality.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-04-12 13:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Got to love how people need somebody to take their anger out on...
First Page 2 3