Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ifrit » crystaline perma
crystaline perma
 Ifrit.Danzigg
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: dimebag2
By Ifrit.Danzigg 2009-04-11 10:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Any one want to get together and do cryataline crap send me a tell ill help. kinda like a perma if any ones intereste /tell me well get somthing goin ... pls not just dds like my last cop perma lol
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-04-11 11:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

lol does it really have to be a perma? you can beat all the missions in under a day.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-11 11:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for mild derail, but the 4th mission BCNM or whatever, only testimonial is full party of 75's, do you guys really think need full party for that or could it be 4-5 manned by some 72-75s?

Again, sorry for /derail ^^
 Midgardsormr.Gsarivan
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Gsarivan
By Midgardsormr.Gsarivan 2009-04-11 11:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It's possible, just have a tank, healer, and a couple DDs. the gob is really the biggest annoyance because of its tendancy to goblin rush for 600+ damage, but I'd kill the yag WHM first, then quad, then gob/orc, then whatever's left. The mobs go down relatively quickly, the biggest problem area is the beginning when all 4 mobs are beating on someone. if it looks like you're gonna wipe, head to the hallway and die and RR there and pick off the remaining. Using this stratagy, should be a relatively easy fight for 4-5 people.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-04-11 12:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Gsarivan said:
It's possible, just have a tank, healer, and a couple DDs. the gob is really the biggest annoyance because of its tendancy to goblin rush for 600+ damage, but I'd kill the yag WHM first, then quad, then gob/orc, then whatever's left. The mobs go down relatively quickly, the biggest problem area is the beginning when all 4 mobs are beating on someone. if it looks like you're gonna wipe, head to the hallway and die and RR there and pick off the remaining. Using this stratagy, should be a relatively easy fight for 4-5 people.

Cool, thanks...gonna try a run with 75PLD, 75NIN, 72 THF, and 72DNC, and either 72 RNG or 75 WHM, depending on what he wants to bring out. Hopefully we can bang this *** out ^^