Buying Adamantoise Egg & Behemoth Tongue (Shiva)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Buying Adamantoise Egg & Behemoth Tongue (Shiva)
Buying Adamantoise Egg & Behemoth Tongue (Shiva)
 Shiva.Msthief
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-06-24 16:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

If for -whatever- reason you're doing the KSNM or kings and don't have someone in dire need of the BB item I'm willing to pay (what I think) is a good price.

Behemoth tongue: 5mil
Adamantoise egg: 7.5mil

If the first drop goes to a linkshell mate or something that's fine, but I'm not willing to pay as much as listed. Same goes if I'm expected to do a significant amount of work.

- It's already on the bazaar
- I know someone doing the wyrm ks99/fafnir/nidhogg that doesn't need the beard (I already have it) - so these people do in fact exist.
By Biglen 2011-06-29 09:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Why don't we set up a static on a weekend to go do some KSNM runs I know my brother needs both of those and he, his wife Angelsent, and I have KS to do at least one to two runs at the most and when the selling of seals for BS and KS come in we can do even more!!!

Let me know in game or here cause I would like to get him this piece for sure! I have some other friends with tons of seals that could possibilly help out!!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
By Biglen 2011-08-08 11:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

My ls, brother, and I did Behemonth, and Wyrm this past weekend hit me up with a /tell later this week we are going to do the Turtle BCNM are you wanting to buy it or do you have the KS to do your own run? Once my brother get his I can use whatever KS I have left over to do yours if you want.