Asura.Alymorel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-06-30 20:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Saithorx said:
Hi Ronion,

I just wanted to let you know, I'm never gonna give you up.
I'm sorry this dude spelled your name wrong Robion. He and I are truly sorry~
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-06-30 20:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Cerberus.Saithorx said:
Hi Ronion,

I just wanted to let you know, I'm never gonna give you up.
I'm sorry this dude spelled your name wrong Robion. He and I are truly sorry~
I'm sorry that I thought of doing this before but didn't act upon it. This sort of thing needs to be brought to your attention, Robion. Truly sorry.
[+]
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-06-30 20:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry Robion, but we we we not so exctied! It's only Thursday. :(
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Server: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-07-02 01:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Robion, why won't you return my calls?
 Siren.Catabolic
Server: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2011-07-06 14:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump!

Robion I'm sorry to sound impatient, but you need to create a ffxiah account so you can reply to this thread.

Also sry I didn't wish you a happy 4th of July
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-07-06 14:51:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry Robion! (Who's Robion?)
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-06 14:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-07-06 14:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:

I'm sorry Robion but I found a girl who knows Bryan Adams in todays day and age. I can't pass an opportunity like this.
 Siren.Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2011-07-06 14:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Akon is also sorry Robion..
 Sylph.Ahasuerus
Server: Sylph
user: Xerxes
By Sylph.Ahasuerus 2011-07-11 12:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear Robion,
I'm sorry, I didn't know she was your mother, but that woman was drunk, and so off the hook. Just wanted to let you know that I'm your new lil' bro's baby-daddy. No hard feelings, k?
[+]
 Cerberus.Purdy
Server: Cerberus
user: Carly23
By Cerberus.Purdy 2011-07-11 13:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I know the counselor said we shouldn't contact each other during our "cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait anymore. The day you left, I swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded little boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact. In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride has cost me a lot of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care about looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long as one of us does.

Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt. And this is what my heart says "There's no one like you, Robion." I look for you in the eyes and breasts of every woman I see, but they're not you. They're not even close. Two weeks ago, I met this girl at Flamingos and brought her home with me. I don't say this to hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my desperation.

She was young, maybe 19, with one of those perfect bodies that only youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you. I mean, just a perfect body. *** like you wouldn't believe and an *** that just wouldn't quit. Every man's dream, right? But as I sat on the couch being blown by this stunner, I thought, look at the stuff we've made important in our lives. It's all so superficial.

What does a perfect body mean? Does it make her better in bed? Well, in this case, yes, but you see what I'm getting at. Does it make her a better person? Does she have a better heart than my moderately attractive Robion? I doubt it. And I'm never really thought of that before.

I don't know, maybe I'm just growing up a little. Later, after I'm tossed her about a half a pint of throat yogurt, I found myself thinking, "Why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't just her flawless technique or her slutty, shameless hunger, but something else. Some nagging feeling of loss. Why did it feel so incomplete? And then it hit me. It didn't feel the same because you weren't there to watch. Do you know what I mean? Nothing feels the same without you. Jesus, Robion, I'm just going crazy without you. And everything I do just reminds me of you.

Do you remember Carol, that single mom we met at the Holiday Inn lounge last year? Well, she dropped by last week with a pan of lasagna. She said she figured I wasn't eating right without a woman around. I didn't know what she meant till later, but that's not the real story.

Anyway, we had a few glasses of wine and the next thing you know, we're banging away in our old bedroom. And this tart's a total monster in the sack. She's giving me everything, you know, like a real woman does when she's not hung up about her weight or her career and whether the kids can hear us. And all of a sudden, she spots that tilting mirror on your grandmother's old vanity. So she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, right, so we can watch ourselves. And it's totally hot, but it makes me sad, too. Cause I can't help thinking, "Why didn't Robion ever put the mirror on the floor? We've had this old vanity for what, 14 years, and we never used it as a sex toy."

Saturday, your sister drops by with my copy of the restraining order. I mean, Vicky's just a kid and all, but she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders and she's been a real friend to me during this painful time. She's given me lots of good advice about you and about women in general. She's pulling for us to get back together, Robion, she really is. So we're doing Jell-O shots in a hot bubble bath and talking about happier times. Here's this teenage girl with the same DNA as you and all I can do is think of how much she looked like you when you were 18. And that just about makes me cry.

And then it turns out Vicky's really into the whole anal thing, that gets me to thinking about how many times I pressured you about trying it and how that probably fuelled some of the bitterness between us. But do you see how even then, when I'm thrusting inside your baby sister's cinnamon ring, all I can do is think of you. It's true, Robion. In your heart you must know it. Don't you think we could start over? Just wipe out all the grievances away and start fresh? I think we can.

If you feel the same please, please, please let me know.

Otherwise, can you let me know where the ****ing remote is.

Love, Tony

Seen this story somewhere before but can't remember, anyone tell me where?
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-11 13:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Robion, I'm sorry people keep posting here apologizeing you and delaying my apology for necro bumping this thread. There is sadly nothing I can do about it : (
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-07-11 13:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Robion,

Sorry this thread will more than likely receive undead status soon!

Cheers,
Scrump <3
 Siren.Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2011-07-16 16:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear Robion,

I am so sorry you haven't been apologized to in over 5 days now!! I think people started losing interest in apologizing to you when you refused to get an account and come on here and talk to us, but I'm also sorry for making that assumption. We are still all very sorry for everything.

-Cata

P.S. We are all very sorry for saying we are all sorry so much.
 Sylph.Yajirobe
user: Taruzard
By Sylph.Yajirobe 2011-07-16 19:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Robion, I'm sorry I let Bubbly Bernie get you, I was too afraid to move, what was i supposed to do?
[+]
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-07-16 19:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Robion, I'm sorry I'm not gonna let Ina get the chance to necro bump this and apologize for doing so.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-07-16 19:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Robion I'm sorry no one on your server has taken the time to tell you about this thread and convince you to come see all the apologies and comment..
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-07-16 20:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It is important to me that everybody who has been hurt know that the sorrow I feel is genuine: First and most important, my family; also my friends, my staff, my Cabinet, Robion and her family, and the American people. I have asked all for their forgiveness.
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-07-16 20:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry Robion that it's taken me so long to apologize to you. I'm truly sorry. ; -;
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-07-16 20:31:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
HEY ROBION

*** YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON
Glad someone finally said it o_O
 Shiva.Lacas
Server: Shiva
user: Rakasu
By Shiva.Lacas 2011-07-16 20:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry Robion for this thread. The original intention was lost and I am deeply sorry if this should cause you any distress and im also sorry for carrying on this thread which causes you such pain.

I'm also sorry that we have never met due to my server being chosen for me, it was completely my fault and I feel terrible over it. You should feel no guilt over it. :(
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
Server: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2011-07-16 21:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear Robion,

There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Harp...
 Bismarck.Nevill
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2011-07-16 21:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Harpunnik said:
Dear Robion,

There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Harp...

Win! My wife loves that movie...
 Siren.Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2011-07-17 23:04:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Harpunnik said:
Dear Robion,

Harp...

beautiful...also shake and bake Robion!
 Bismarck.Selka
user: Selka
By Bismarck.Selka 2011-07-18 21:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear Robion,

All of it's good, but the song starts at 2:55
[+]
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-07-18 21:58:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Please forgive me, but I told you so. I predicted long ago that Robion would retard the free and natural economic development of various countries' indigenous population. Now that he has, I'd like to express my thoughts on the matter. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and recognize and respect the opinions, practices, and behavior of others. Contrary to the Rousseauian ideal of the transparency of the general will to itself, I am more than merely surprised by his willingness to work both sides of the political fence. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, Robion exhibits an air of superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense mechanism to cover up his obvious inferiority.

I have taken the liberty of letting Robion know that he should judge not lest he be judged. Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. Robion does, and that's why if we do nothing, he will keep on crushing people to the earth and then claiming the right to trample on them forever because they are prostrate. One cannot change this all in a moment, but one can act honorably. Looking at it on the bright side, he doesn't care about freedom as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him. I have the following advice for Robion: If you can't manage to be grateful for all the things we've done for you, at least have a little dignity, don't whine, and don't expect to be treated like a fragile doll just because you have a theatrically hypersensitive soul and delusions of entitlement.

If Robion truly believes that he would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform a bilious act, then maybe he should enroll in Introduction to Reality 101. Are we going to step back and let him confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition? I can tell you this: I will be speaking out—every day and everywhere—to make sure that we do not. He loves getting up in front of people and telling them that we can change the truth if we don't like it the way it is. He then boasts about how he'll replace discourse and open dialogue with jealous perceptions and blatant ugliness sooner than you think. It's all part of the media spectacle that is Robion. Of course, he soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, Robion's strictures are becoming increasingly pea-brained. They have already begun to irrationalize thinking on every issue. Now fast-forward a few years to a time in which they have enabled Robion to sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need. If you don't want such a time to come then help me burn away social illness, exploitation, and human suffering. Help me suggest the kind of politics and policies that are needed to restore good sense to this important debate.

While the most vindictive blackguards you'll ever see claim to defend traditional values, they actually infantilize and corrupt the general public. For the sake of clarity, let me quickly note that if Robion were paying attention—which it would seem he is not, as I've already gone over this—he'd see that his criticisms of my letters have never successfully disproved a single fact I ever presented. Instead, Robion's criticisms are based solely on his emotions and gut reactions. Well, I refuse to get caught up in his "I think … I believe … I feel" game.

Once again, only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that Robion's policy is to provoke temperamental radicals into action. Then, he uses their responses in whatever way he sees fit, generally to accelerate the natural tendency of civilization to devolve from order to chaos, liberty to tyranny, and virtue to vice. Robion writes a lot of long statements that mean practically nothing. What's sneaky is that he constructs those statements in such a way that it never occurs to his readers to analyze them. Analysis would almost certainly indicate that we are a nation of prostitutes. By this I mean that as long as we are fat, warm, and dry we don't care what Robion does. It is precisely that lack of caring that explains why Robion's allies claim to have no choice but to acquire power and use it to indoctrinate illogical wantwits. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, power-hungry tricksters. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn't make and don't understand.

If we don't lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight right now, then Robion's denunciations will soon start to metastasize until they take control of a nation and suck it dry. When I say that Robion's principles are colored and flavored to appeal to scummy fence-sitters, I don't just mean that he wants to test another formula for silencing serious opposition, that he wants to force us to do things or take stands against our will, or that he wants to ensure that all of the news we receive is filtered through a narrow ideological prism. Sure, Robion unmistakably wants all that but he also wants much more. He wants to sow the seeds of discord. No group has done so much to mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against him as his subordinates. By somewhat the same token, although I admit it's not an exact parallel, honor means nothing to Robion. Principles mean nothing to Robion. All he cares about is how best to force me to undergo "treatment" to cure my "problem".

Robion preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his band. Their first assignment usually involves creating a factitious demand for Robion's biased personal attacks. The lesson to draw from this is that Robion seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, venom-spouting reavers.

At any rate, Robion has delivered exactly the opposite of what he had previously promised us. Most notably, his vows of liberation turned out to be masks for oppression and domination. And, almost as troubling, Robion's vows of equality did little more than convince people that we must resolve our disputes without violence. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that if Robion were to create a mass psychology of fear about an imminent terrorist threat, social upheaval and violence would follow. It is therefore clear that Robion has been trying for some time to sell the public on an oligarchism-based government. His sales pitch proceeds both pragmatically and emotionally. The pragmatic argument: Robion is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. The emotional argument: He's the best thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread. As you can see, neither argument is valid, which should indicate to you that Robion never stops boasting about his generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, his claimed magnanimousness is totally chimerical, and, furthermore, after hearing about Robion's vulgar attempts to view countries and the people that live in them either as economic targets to be exploited or as military targets to be defeated, I was saddened. I was saddened that he has lowered himself to this level.

Robion is truly an adept at twisting our entire societal valuation of love and relationships beyond all insanity, as if it made any difference. One can usually be pretty sure when he's lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Robion claims that everything he says is thoroughly and utterly true, there's no room for ambiguity: he's lying. The greatest quote I ever heard goes something like this: "Robion lacks the courage to confront me face-to-face." I must emphasize this because when one looks at the increasing influence of larrikinism in our culture one sees that Robion's signature is on everything. So how come his fingerprints are nowhere to be found? The key to answering such questions is to realize that for Robion, all roads lead to allotheism.

Robion's ploys serve only to make people increasingly unregenerate. At some point, we'll reach an "unregenerate event horizon" where everything in the universe will be unregenerate. At that point, it will no longer matter that we must clear the cobwebs out of people's heads and help them understand that responsibility is an alien concept to Robion. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to tackle the multinational death machine that Robion is currently constructing. To deny that he is a lifelong member of the Church of Incomprehensible Scapegoatism is snappish nonsense and political irresponsibility. It is nonsense because onanism is rapidly becoming the rule of the day. And it is irresponsible because the word "honesty" does not exist in his vocabulary. But that's not all: He is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally quasi-audacious stratagems. Some day, I want to listen to others. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this letter. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to speak out against the evil that is Robion.

All the Best

Flionheart

TL;DR

I just want to say one thing: Robion's ideas remain opaque to many observers who dismiss Robion on the basis of his ultra-unrestrained bunco games and general lunacy. Perhaps before going on, I should describe Robion to you. Robion is faddism-prone, hypersensitive, and brusque. Furthermore, he yearns to withhold information and disseminate half-truths and whole lies. The fault, dear Robion, is not in your stars but in yourself. My argument gets a little complicated here. You'd think I'd be pretty well inured by now to the lunacies of his effusions, but I have to say that the first response to this from his bedfellows is perhaps that he has achieved sainthood. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: His goal is to produce a new generation of superstitious oafs whose opinions and prejudices, far from being enlightened and challenged, are simply legitimized. This is abject metagrobolism!

I have begged Robion's sycophants to step forth and supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into exclusivism. To date, not a single soul has agreed to help in this fashion. Are they worried about how Robion might retaliate? While that question may not be as profound as "What's the meaning of life?" or "Is there a God?", if the past is any indication of the future, Robion will once again attempt to progressively narrow the sphere of human freedom. Whenever he tries to promote group-think attitudes over individual insights, so do what I call impolitic pickpockets. Similarly, whenever he attempts to do away with intellectual honesty, poxy psychics typically attempt the same. I do not seek to draw any causal scheme from these correlations. I mention them only because what we're seeing is a domino effect of events that started with him stating that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. That prevarication incited his underlings to scrawl pro-Fabianism graffiti over everything. Presumptuous energumens reacted, in turn, by having a serious destabilizing effect on our institutions. The next domino to fall, not surprisingly, was a widespread increase in tribalism, and that's the event that galvanized me to tell everyone that Robion claims that gnosticism is the only alternative to Jacobinism. Perhaps he has some sound arguments on his side, but if so he's keeping them hidden. I'd say it's far more likely that Nature is a wonderful teacher. For instance, the lesson that Nature teaches us from newly acephalous poultry is that you really don't need a brain to run around like a dang fool making a spectacle of yourself. Nature also teaches us that my long-term goal is to respond to Robion's ventures. Unfortunately, much remains to be done. As you may have noticed, Robion thinks it's good that his expositions rescue insurrectionism from the rubbish heap of history, dust it off, slap on a coat of cheap sophistry, and market it as new and improved. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: I know more about ageism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that many intrusive twisted-types take their marching orders directly from Robion. Every store in the country should have that chiseled in large letters over the entryway. Maybe then people would grasp that Robion's comrades actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these classes of contumelious nudniks are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will somehow improve the world one of these days. In reality, of course, it seems that no one else is telling you that Robion's assumptions are matched in their untenability only by the arrogant fervor with which they are held. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, if Robion sincerely believes that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters then he must be smoking something illegal.

Robion wants to empty the meaning of such concepts as "self," "justice," "freedom," and other profundities. Why he wants that, I don't know, but that's what he wants. Rather than pick out appropriate verbs and nouns, he pads all of his sentences with extra syllables to grant them an atmosphere of authority. I, on the other hand, prefer to use simple language to express the sentiment that Robion is not your average vicious, craven foppotee. He's the deluxe model. As such, he's sincerely poised to place dotty Huns at the head of a nationwide kakistocracy in the immediate years ahead.

Robion's opinions do not represent progress. They represent insanity masquerading as progress. Some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that Robion is secretly scheming to dismantle the family unit. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that if he can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that he can bring about peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity through violence, deception, oppression, exploitation, graft, and theft, I will personally deliver his Nobel Prize for Prolix Rhetoric. In the meantime, Robion craves more power. I say we should give him more power—preferably, 10,000 volts of it.

You should not ask, "Is it possible for those who defend hostile, snotty negativism to make their defense look more self-absorbed than it currently is?", but rather, "What does Robion hope to achieve by repeatedly applying his lips to the posteriors of raving, myopic sluggards?". The latter question is the better one to ask because knowledge and wisdom are Robion's enemies. He understands that by limiting education and enlightenment, he can fool more people into believing that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to permit what I call foolhardy yutzes to rise to positions of leadership and authority. Sadly, those with the least education are those who would benefit most from the knowledge that the time has come to choose between freedom or slavery, revolt or submission, and liberty or Robion's particularly venom-spouting form of adversarialism. It's clear what Robion wants us to choose, but we can divide his strictures into three categories: predatory, incontinent, and contentious. Unlike Robion, when I make a mistake I'm willing to admit it. Consequently, if—and I'm bending over backwards to maintain the illusion of "innocent until proven guilty"—he were not actually responsible for trying to funnel significant amounts of money to unambitious con artists, then I'd stop saying that disreputable philistinism is now and has long been a mainstay of Robion's artifices. In reaching that conclusion I have made the usual assumption that a central fault line runs through each of his communiqués. Specifically, he says that he wants to make life better for everyone. Lacking a coherent ideology, however, he always ends up feeding us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from Robion.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-07-18 22:04:25
Link | Quote | Reply

How the *** bored are you?!
 Sylph.Nephriel
user: Nephriel
By Sylph.Nephriel 2011-07-18 22:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Robion I'm sorry Flion's post is so long. I'm sure its a lot to deal with at a time like this.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7