Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Blue Mage Trilogy
Blue Mage Trilogy
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-06-15 11:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I apologize if this has been posted before, couldn't find a trace of it here, so...

This series prompted my friend and I to play Blue Mage. Before seeing this, we never had any interest in the job. Well...shes now a 90BLU and its her favorite job to play around on. I just now got around to working on mine (33 atm) and I'm loving it so far. I love the concept, I love going to learn spells (even if mobs are stingy with using them), I love the versatility (I've played her BLU before), just overall an amazing job.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-06-15 11:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice idea, could have been done a lot better though. The whole retiring smn aspect of it was a nice touch at the start, but didn't really carry through. Some of the grammar was a bit off-putting and the fact that she was wearing her blu AF during 90% of it, even though they were quests to GET the AF was just plain silly. Also would have liked to have seen the true final test of the fight against Raubahn.

But eh, overall, worth the watch, thanks for posting, I'd not seen it before.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-06-15 11:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
she was wearing her blu AF during 90% of it, even though they were quests to GET the AF was just plain silly.

She was using the NPc to rewatch CS's I believe.