Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Rabanastre » Mako Linkshell Recruiting
Mako Linkshell Recruiting
By BraxtonRyker 2011-05-16 12:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, all. Mako is a linkshell created with fun and progression in mind. We are an established (as established as you can get in FFXIV) linkshell on the Rabanstre server. We've tackled many of the bigger NMs in the game with much success as well as have many R50 members in shell. We've got quite a few people of each craft that can help make gear/mas/repairs for you. We try to avoid the drama that the MMO's bring with them. Most of our core group of players are FFXI vets and have played together for about 5+ years while some of the others we've only met through FFXIV and are great people that we look forward to sharing the game's experiences with. We're not an elitist group where we have ridiculous trials to get in, we don't care if you're not R50 as long as you're actively pursuing it. We encourage people who are new to the game to apply. We understand the game is difficult without a LS and people to help you. That's what we're here for. We also realize the game at the moment is broke-- we're taking this chance to get a leg up on competition by gearing out our members to the max as well as pump out jobs that will make future content easier.
Thanks for your time and I hope to see some of you soon!

If you have any questions, you can either PM myself or post in the thread, as well as visit the An Introduction portion of our website.
By levelxplane 2011-05-17 01:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

braxoorz!
its me! rauu!
By BraxtonRyker 2011-05-17 21:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

yo!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
By BraxtonRyker 2011-06-24 11:34:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.

Just a friendly reminder that we're always looking for new applicants. New or returning members encouraged to apply.
By Oolster 2011-07-03 11:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Just came back to the game after a six month hiatus, 27 TAN / 25 PGL. Both LS' that I had are dead so I'm looking for a new one. PM me on here or in game @ Oolie Haffar.