One Time GM Item Restore Function Really One Time?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » One time GM item restore function really one time?
One time GM item restore function really one time?
 Asura.Yunamae
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-07-07 14:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe to you but the point is ive never asked for help ever and only time i do,straight no, can have lower level, cant have nothing back........

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-07-07 15:32:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunamae said: »
Maybe to you but the point is ive never asked for help ever and only time i do,straight no, can have lower level, cant have nothing back........

Considering how slow I am at the game, and how long it takes me to get anything done, and I consider it to be nothing, then it's most likely literally nothing.

Not trying to "put you down" or anything of the sort, just that it's easy to recover, even going slow, just a tad annoying.

SE is known for horrible CS, that should come as no surprise to anyone.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2015-07-07 15:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunamae said: »
I have nearly replaced but im pissed still over 3mill, all me vouchrs, sparks, login points on alot of mules to get all 5's and 10's....... Im more annoyed the fact i played so long and all i get back is sorry cant help ffs i pay ur wages lol
I was just lucky im a hoarder and has base feet on moogle or i might have just cancelled account for a month i was so ruddy annoyed, having to farm the feet again would has put the pissed of counter off the chart lol...

just noting not to be rude but anyone that is a GM is not getting paid to do so, there doing it just to help out though i think most do it just cause they love the power. So best bet is if you get one GM thats being a jerk try another one and just be polite and they should be polite back to you.
By dustinfoley 2015-07-07 15:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not even about being ajerk, gms cant re emburse items that have gone through magian trials/are augmented.

If you chunk a taeon with with augs guess what...you get to re make it.
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-07-07 15:54:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Back in the 99 days, I threw away my Almace 1 VWNM kill away from being done with trials. I was a good bit drunk at the time and messed up. Contacted the GM and got the same explanation that augmented/trial items cannot be restored. That's just how it is. Know what I did? No, complain on an internet forum is incorrect. I sacked up and redid my trials, each and every one of them, because it was my own damn fault. You made a mistake and lost a measly 3 million. Grow up and move on.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2015-07-07 16:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I was told when I used a recovery, you only get 1 recovery per content ID. I dropped my anniversary ring when it first came out after I used all the charges up. I was told if I drop it, and tell GM's it was an accident while cleaning out my inventory, that I would get a brand new one, fully charged. Of course, it worked, but now I have to hope I never drop anything else of importance just in case the 1 restoration per ID thing is true.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2015-07-07 16:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
just noting not to be rude but anyone that is a GM is not getting paid to do so, there doing it just to help out though i think most do it just cause they love the power. So best bet is if you get one GM thats being a jerk try another one and just be polite and they should be polite back to you.

Sorry, but yes, GM do get paid, it is their job.
 Sylph.Elwynbelwyn
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Elwynbelwyn 2015-07-07 18:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Protip: to avoid dropping an important piece of gear by accident, put it in your Wardrobe inventory.

Now if we could just get a Wardrobe2, I'd be happy.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2015-07-07 19:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

They must have changed their policy, because from the GM manual I have, it states players recovering an item use up a "token" on their account and they refer to it in plural later.