Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » New/Returning Player Linkshell Recruiting~
New/Returning Player Linkshell Recruiting~
By thecenturiondm 2011-05-13 08:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Our linkshell has come a long way - we've had a few ups and downs, but we're still alive and kickin'! I'd like to take the time to invite any new or returning players to take a look at the new website we've created : http://www.titansentinels.com ... with the newly created website we're able to better organize ourselves, plan events, post messages on the forums, utilize the shoutbox, post media such as videos/pics, etc.

Again, if you fall into one of the following categories, please stop by and take a look at the new site ~

1. Brand New Player
2. Returning Player
3. Are interested in helping lower level players w/ a focus on lower level content (CoP, RoZ, Nation Mission/Quest lines, Simply sight-seeing in Vanadiel, etc.)

Please see myself (CenturionX), Kojo, Archeim, Ladyjazz, Tiamiane, Purloin, Lilkurwa, or Dinah for a pearl in game and please, again, visit the website if you're at all interested in joining the new shell. Thanks!

P.S. All interested applicants, please take the time to read the following post before making the decision to join, thanks! : http://www.titansentinels.com/forum_threads/799539

"Those of us just joining us. Remember, we are not a powerlevel linkshell. We are not here to grind to 90 so we can farm phat loot from end game dungeons. We are here to slow down and relax."
[+]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-05-13 08:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting recruiting tactic! One important detail left out though... Your server information is no where to be found here. Are you recruiting from other servers? And, if so, what would be their destination server? I'm not leaving Sylph or even joining another shell. I just thought I'd troll you!!!!
 Asura.Revelation
Server: Asura
user: Oric
By Asura.Revelation 2011-05-13 08:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Liltrouble said:
Interesting recruiting tactic! One important detail left out though... Your server information is no where to be found here. Are you recruiting from other servers? And, if so, what would be their destination server? I'm not leaving Sylph or even joining another shell. I just thought I'd troll you!!!!

Top of the page :)

Quote:
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-05-13 08:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

ope!! Lemme grab another cup of java and do this again >.<
 Phoenix.Ladyjazz
Premium
Server: Phoenix
user: Ladyjazz
By Phoenix.Ladyjazz 2011-05-13 21:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow just joined, had a fun time doing old skool West Sar garrison, helped some newbs too. Great group folks, mellow, and fun!
[+]
By thecenturiondm 2011-05-14 02:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah... Phoenix forums... hmmmm... glad we figured that one out ~ >.>;

... but yes, we had some fun tonight doing garrison ~ and welcome aboard Ladyjazz .. ^-^
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [108 days between previous and next post]
By Otomis 2011-08-30 04:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Otomis LS also recruiting: We will be a missions based LS from game start to game finish (FOCUS)

Nations
ZM
COP
ToA
WotG
Aby

Old players wishing to help as well as new player who would like to complete all the game mission start to finish please PM here or in game.

Event will start today with ZM @ ~2PM EST, once finished with ZM we will move on. Have fun and take care mates (*^.^*)
 Phoenix.Archeim
user: Archeim
By Phoenix.Archeim 2011-08-31 11:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Otomis said: »
Otomis said: »
Otomis LS also recruiting: We will be a missions based LS from game start to game finish (FOCUS) Nations ZM COP ToA WotG Aby Old players wishing to help as well as new player who would like to complete all the game mission start to finish please PM here or in game. Event will start today with ZM @ ~2PM EST, once finished with ZM we will move on. Have fun and take care mates (*^.^*)
ZM went well today for the 2 people I helped out, we are now on (ZM8 "Return to Delkfutt's Tower) The Plan is to the fight on Thursday about 3PM EST. Please PM here or in game to join up with Otomis Missions LS. Once done with ZM we will start on CoP with the ultimate plan to get all member to last verse then start other mission quests. Hope more will join us, Take Care! (*^.^*) ~ Richwood

Not to be incredibly rude or anything Otomis, but do you think you could have made your own topic for your LS recruiting instead of Hi-jacking a thread made by another Linkshell made for a similar purpose?
[+]
 Phoenix.Ladyjazz
Premium
By Phoenix.Ladyjazz 2011-09-10 14:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Our LS basically has 24/7 coverage with NA prime time still being the most popular. There are several statics and some loose flowing groups working through many of the story lines.

We are a bit older (aged) group of folks and several are married with their own families.

We seem to have collected the "returning" folks and depending on time-frame of absence and possible loss of characters, there is quite a wide-range of help we can offer to each other.

Having fun and try "new things" is the main focus of this group.

Check out http://www.TitanSentinels.com for more information, and give us a try!
 Asura.Ceraphina
user: Ceraphina
By Asura.Ceraphina 2011-09-10 21:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Rule seems fine to me. Was not uncommon back in the day for LS's to have rules such as "No social LS, no doing this, no doing that w/o our permission."

I'm pretty sure that if you wanted to just exp leech from 30 - 90, having read their website and the goals of their LS, you'd miss the point entirely and it would seem like you would have no need of the LS at all. Passed along the website to a friend of mine who's starting on phoenix.
 Asura.Ceraphina
user: Ceraphina
By Asura.Ceraphina 2011-09-11 01:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I did read it sir, and I know it's not an endgame shell, People still have to agree to that shells rules and playstyle when they enter. I even made that apparent in my post (well, I guess not.) They obviously don't want to play or have a person with a FAST TRACK MUST GET TO 90 GRIND GRIND CMON GUYS attitude. That's why the rule is there to begin with.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-09-11 02:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I think most linkshells seems to be more like a 2nd full-time job.
 Phoenix.Southas
By Phoenix.Southas 2011-09-27 20:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Uhm, this linkshell still alive and recruiting? I'm interested!!!

Returning player from Quetzalcoatl starting new on Phoenix trying to basically just finish up this game before I move onto FFXIV. I wanted to get the feeling of starting new and exploring which i've found but it gets kinda lonely without a linkshell.
I'll leave my name here and I'll try to contact one of the sack holders when I can.
 Phoenix.Ladyjazz
Premium
By Phoenix.Ladyjazz 2011-10-22 17:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hit me or Archeim or Kojo or any of the sackholders up if you are still looking.
By Kisangi 2011-10-22 18:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh? You're still trying to get members in?
By thecenturiondm 2011-10-26 08:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Just an update ~ we are again recruiting with still the same ideals as above. If anyone is interested in joining please visit our website @ http://www.titansentinels.com ~ Thanks and hope to see you all in game! :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Ladyjazz
Premium
By Phoenix.Ladyjazz 2011-11-30 18:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

We are just now taking a poll for 2012 post holiday weekly events, so it is a great time to check us out at: http://www.TitanSentinels.com

Hit me(LadyJazz) or Archeim or Kojo or any of the sackholders up if you are still looking. You can find the updated list in the OP.

Hope you will join us!
 Phoenix.Urteil
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2011-12-04 09:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Southas said: »
Uhm, this linkshell still alive and recruiting? I'm interested!!!

Returning player from Quetzalcoatl starting new on Phoenix trying to basically just finish up this game before I move onto FFXIV. I wanted to get the feeling of starting new and exploring which i've found but it gets kinda lonely without a linkshell.
I'll leave my name here and I'll try to contact one of the sack holders when I can.

Prepare to never move on to FFXIV.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [414 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Ladyjazz
Premium
By Phoenix.Ladyjazz 2013-01-21 12:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a reminder we are still taking new players.

Just had a really fun Olde Skool dunes party last night from level 12-19 in 3 hours. Good chat/mumble about dunes stories and being newbs too.

No Drama LS.

We do all the story lines and have good fun!