Dynamis - Nothing drops
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26
 Shiva.Xellith
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2011-05-25 09:47:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You can claim monsters with a spell/ability that procs. Ive claimed a monk before with animated flourish... and got myself killed with links.

Boomerang is your friend lol.
 Sylph.Brysky
Server: Sylph
user: brysky
By Sylph.Brysky 2011-05-25 10:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xellith said:
You can claim monsters with a spell/ability that procs. Ive claimed a monk before with animated flourish... and got myself killed with links.

Boomerang is your friend lol.

Agree with you
 Bahamut.Zellc
Server: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2011-05-25 14:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for all the info, you all are the best :)
 Fenrir.Azazael
Server: Fenrir
user: azazael
By Fenrir.Azazael 2011-05-26 11:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Shishiza said:

For example: If it was earthday, I'd go for Fire, Earth or Water weaponskills and So far it's worked out for me, I'm also Convinced that NMs in dynamis are the only mobs capable of dropping 100s and the drop rate still sucks on it, even when it's been staggered.

This was all procced when following the elements of the day, I havn't tried any other elements yet, though.

That being said, I'll try do testing when I'm off the clock when I can.

I hate that you are on my server. To put it nicely you are a moron. The reason you are getting positive results is because you are only testing what you expect to work.

Before people come up with their stupid ideas they really need to do some negative testing.

If what you are claiming is correct then my victory smite should only proc on darksday since it is a light ws. Guess what it procs all the time. I have procced with EVERY h2h ws that monk has to offer. I have procced with almost every staff ws as well. I have proced with them on every vanadiel game day. I have also proced with them while eatting green eggs and ham.

The only even remotely viable pattern is that your highest magic / weapon rank will have a slightly higher chance of proccing. This is why DRK's seem to proc easier with Dark Magic, Blue's with blu magic, RDM's with Enfeebs, etc.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-05-26 13:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Inuyasha said:
lucky *** 3 runs b2b got 10 or so relics...no fawkin THFhands >_<'

Got another pair from the THF NM yesterday >_> Gave it to some random BST in the zone at the time lol
 Phoenix.Uzugami
Server: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-26 13:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

:o people still arguing over dyna proc's? Thought this ***was already over with by now lol. I need to read forums more often. :(
 Fenrir.Azazael
By Fenrir.Azazael 2011-05-26 13:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
:o people still arguing over dyna proc's? Thought this ***was already over with by now lol. I need to read forums more often. :(

For most people it is. There are still lots of people with HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE theories and people who think there is more to it than there really is.
By Dakotacj 2011-05-26 14:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Azazael said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:

For most people it is. There are still lots of people with HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE theories and people who think there is more to it than there really is.

Dude. Just chill. For your information which I'm sure you'll fap to after you're done raging at me for sayin "chill out," the whole elemental day thing is completely out the window, as I told Shishiza soon after finding out myself (we being mates and all). Example: entered on Firesday, so the elemental line would be Darksday/Firesday/Earthsday etc. With me so far? Ok. Seven times in a row, I procced Soul Jump (wind based), Spirit Jump (wind based), Camlann's Torment (light based), Dia (light based obviously), Aero2, and Dispel. All of these bar Dispel are completely off the elemental theory. The only theories I've heard that appear to be spot on are getting the TEs first so that you can stagger, and the mob's job depends on the weakness, ie: WAR/PLD/DRK/SAM/DRG weak to WS, MNK/NIN/THF/BST/RNG weak to JA, and mages weak to Magic. Not all of these procced on first go either mind you. I had to spam Dia and Dispel to get them to proc. So as long as you spam stuff on mobs you'll eventually get a stagger.

Oh ya, I was DRG/RDM, with a DRK/SAM and a THF/NIN. We ended up proccing every other mob once we figured it out that run.
 Fenrir.Azazael
By Fenrir.Azazael 2011-05-26 15:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow you make me seem a lot meaner than I really am. I am just really tired of all the tools out there who think they have cracked some super secret code (like the guy who claimed he could hq 100% of the time). But in reality they are testing what they want to see, and when they see it, it is akin to seeing Jesus in your grilled cheese sandwich.

Abyssea had a very proc system. It is 100% known. The only thing 100% known about Dynamis procs is that you need 5 TE's to get red procs.
 Sylph.Anariodin
user: anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-26 23:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like to say this too, there is nothing more satisfying than doing a sleepga and procing 3 mages at once.
My new party was all "it cant be every spell" i said its ANY spell. so our BLM went through and ended up procing with choke, burn, rasp, and the rest of that seriese of spells. so every element in one day. the new people in my group NOW believe what i say. I have read every post on this forum and i feel the pain Azazael.
Knowing and understanding what isnt known really makes new Dyna easy.

yall have a great day.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-05-27 00:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Day/compass/moonphase crafting theories all over again.

Fenrir.Azazael said:
I have also proced with them while eatting green eggs and ham.
lmfao
[+]
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-27 00:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

i wonder, can you proc while eating any other colored foods?
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-05-30 05:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Dynamis - xarc
Ninja
Dancer
Theif
Whitemage

Didn't go after any NM's just majorirty of time farming EP's and proc'ing RED.
Got 2thf and about 15 other AF2's.
100~ singles

very fun run XD
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-30 05:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

duoing beauc with a friend nowadays is good, thf/dnc and nin/dnc. Avaraging 100-110 coins per run, 6 runs a week. Split evenly ^^ Makes a nice chunk of coins. Add the two runs i do with my LS in dreamlands and im looking at 500 coins per week which is darn nice! ^^

Ordelles only of course.
 Asura.Abriannah
Server: Asura
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2011-05-30 05:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont feel like reading 23 pages, but has the price of currency gone up or down at all because of the changes they made to Dynamis?
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-30 05:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Abriannah said:
I dont feel like reading 23 pages, but has the price of currency gone up or down at all because of the changes they made to Dynamis?
very much up here on ragnarok. alot of ordelles going for 20k, as with whiteshells, bynes about 10k. Needless to say, i dont buy lol.
 Siren.Barber
Server: Siren
user: Barber
By Siren.Barber 2011-05-30 16:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you have to get all 5 TE and do staggers in order to just farm AF? Or is the armor rate unchanged even if you stagger?
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2011-05-30 16:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Barber said:
Do you have to get all 5 TE and do staggers in order to just farm AF? Or is the armor rate unchanged even if you stagger?

Armor is unchanged with procs. Procs are meant for coins.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-05-30 16:27:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Barber said:
Definitely don't need to proc weakness for relic gear. Find an area with a bunch of mobs (less time wasted running) and blitz everything in sight, it'll rain AF2.
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-31 01:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
duoing beauc with a friend nowadays is good, thf/dnc and nin/dnc. Avaraging 100-110 coins per run, 6 runs a week. Split evenly ^^ Makes a nice chunk of coins. Add the two runs i do with my LS in dreamlands and im looking at 500 coins per week which is darn nice! ^^ Ordelles only of course.
Do you mean to say you run Normal dyna 6 times? and Dreamlands 2 times? that is 8 times a week >_>
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-31 01:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Barber said:
Reading the other 23 pages would answer these questions.
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2011-05-31 01:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Dyna Bastok

5 peeps.
THF/WAR
SAM/WAR
BLM
WHM
NIN/DNC

got 235 coins total (135-single, 1-100byne)
Meh AF lol.
all TEs and staggered every mob but like 4 or 5.
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-31 01:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

/wave fellow Sylphite! lol (i know its probably Sylvan but idc.)
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2011-05-31 02:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

lol idunno. but yeah was getting more 3-4 coins per mob than 1-2.
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-31 02:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

my group o 5 get about 60-90 coins a run. so i get about 12-18 coins. not bad. slow in getting my Relic, but im almost halfway to stage 3 (697/1400 1-Byne Bills)
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2011-05-31 02:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Anariodin said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
duoing beauc with a friend nowadays is good, thf/dnc and nin/dnc. Avaraging 100-110 coins per run, 6 runs a week. Split evenly ^^ Makes a nice chunk of coins. Add the two runs i do with my LS in dreamlands and im looking at 500 coins per week which is darn nice! ^^ Ordelles only of course.
Do you mean to say you run Normal dyna 6 times? and Dreamlands 2 times? that is 8 times a week >_>
And one run on saturday solo and sometimes a few runs on my taru, Tuvai if people feel up to it.
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2011-05-31 02:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

my group lets me take all the singles we get. maybe because they fear ill snap their pearls.
 Sylph.Anariodin
By Sylph.Anariodin 2011-05-31 02:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Sylph.Anariodin said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
And one run on saturday solo and sometimes a few runs on my taru, Tuvai if people feel up to it.
you can do both Dreamlands AND normal Dyna?
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26