Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Looking for a late night eastern time zone ls
Looking for a late night eastern time zone ls
By Carpediem84 2011-05-03 09:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I just mainly want a ls that actually has members on when i'm on. I play normally 1130-5am. My highest is 60 rdm with random levels of other stuff. The ls I'm in now I joined since my buddy at work plays and he multiboxes with like 6 characters. Not many other people in it and he isn't on much anymore.
By Carpediem84 2011-05-03 09:37:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm on syplh as well.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2011-05-03 11:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, I know we usually have people online at ~5am EST, dunno what time they're on from though. I'd guess around the same sort of times as you tbh XD

The LS I'm in is a small social group, made up mostly of long time members of my "old" social LS. Basic story is that the leader went MIA for a while, so we remade (few days later he came back XD), but we all still use this one now.

We have a couple of people ~65'ish, so you won't be completely alone (though they're British, so it's likely you won't see them very often)

I'd be glad to tell them to look out for you, or you feel free to send them a /tell and tell them I told you to pick up a pearl.

If you're interested, send Me, Drak, Gutsthebeast, Kierra or Octavious (if you're lucky enough to see this guy on >_> baselard seems to be missing randomly!) a tell =)