Forum » FFXI » NMs » LTB Adamantoise Egg on Bahamut
LTB Adamantoise Egg on Bahamut
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-05-02 16:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Last BB item I need is the Egg. Been trying to get a ToD for the Turtle but I always seem to miss it. I'll pay 2 Million for the Egg if anyone on Bahamut is willing to sell it. I really wanna get these BB items before they change the HNM system.
 Bahamut.Bojack
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-05-02 17:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

*bump* Anyone? ^^
By fatlock 2011-05-02 18:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

i think i waited nearly 3 months for mine on odin but best of luck to you man, id suggest grabbing it before the new system takes place you may have to pay a bit more for the egg but the price will go up after they change it most likely so consider it a good investment.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-05-02 18:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

good luck man, we recently did this via KSNM for one of our friends. We had to use 6 orbs in 1 night to get 1 egg. Before that we had used 3 orbs with 0 eggs for another person.
 Bahamut.Bojack
By Bahamut.Bojack 2011-05-02 19:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

fatlock said:
i think i waited nearly 3 months for mine on odin but best of luck to you man, id suggest grabbing it before the new system takes place you may have to pay a bit more for the egg but the price will go up after they change it most likely so consider it a good investment.

Yea, I really hate BCNMs, KSNMs, and all that stuff lol. I haven't done one for like 2-3 years now. That's why I'm really trying to get this Egg before the system changes. I had a seller that would have taken 1mil, but I dunno how much effort is going into it, so I'm upping the offer to 2mil lol.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-02 19:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

If anything you should wait until the update. Lots of ppl going to be doing the BC on the day of the update. Can just buy one from them. KSNM drop rate hasn't been changed.
By fatlock 2011-05-02 19:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

ya i was offering up to 3M at one point then took a week break came back and got it for 2M but at this point i would toss out 3M hands down with only a few days remaining before the change. i dont know how bad buhumat is bout ppl still camping it but id assure you 3M will probably get ur egg asap
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-05-02 23:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

fatlock said:
ya i was offering up to 3M at one point then took a week break came back and got it for 2M but at this point i would toss out 3M hands down with only a few days remaining before the change. i dont know how bad buhumat is bout ppl still camping it but id assure you 3M will probably get ur egg asap

was 4-5 parties @ Faf on the weekend for the claim, me and a rdm friend started casting same second but got beat out by some JPs (who also started the same second)