Obama > Osama
First Page 2 ... 11 12 13
 Siren.Matsui
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Matsui 2011-05-02 03:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Your text to link here...

Stay vigilant? Since Bin laden is gone whats next?
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-05-02 03:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yo Mama>Obama>Osama
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-05-02 03:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Inb4 raging patriots..
 Siren.Matsui
By Siren.Matsui 2011-05-02 03:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nekonarf
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-05-02 03:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

B comes before S so yes, but if you put them togeather, that's what this all smells like. Let's see a body already.
[+]
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-05-02 03:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Matsui said:

Oprah. Just wait and see.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-02 03:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's hilarious that Bush has been trying to get this dude for 7+ years, and now Obama comes in and does it in 2 1/2.. I'm not an Obama fan, but I really hated Bush, probably because he came from my area and he was such a *** idiot.. Every time He'd stand up at that podium with that deer caught in the headlights look and say those ridiculously asinine things.. It was like nails being scraped on a chalk board.. "Just make it stop!".

"It's your money! You paid for it!"

And you got to love "For a century and a half now, American and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times"

LOL..

I guess WWII just didn't happen, and Fat Man and Little Boy were actually just 'presents'..

Bush is really a *** idiot.. There's just simply no other way to describe him.
[+]
 Siren.Matsui
By Siren.Matsui 2011-05-02 03:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Isnt it strange that they also announced Hitler's death on May 1st, while every one was watching the royal wedding Obama was planing OBL's dirt nap.
By Artemicion 2011-05-02 03:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

A royal wedding
Death of one of the world's biggest ***.
This is starting to look like a pretty sweet year, and it's only May.
[+]
 Valefor.Endlesspath
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2011-05-02 03:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nekonarf said:
B comes before S so yes, but if you put them togeather, that's what this all smells like. Let's see a body already.

Oops... sorry curiously Usama's body was "buried at sea". Curiouser and curiouser.
 Siren.Matsui
By Siren.Matsui 2011-05-02 03:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It makes one wonder about (nuclear armed)Pakistan. They had to know where dood was. In Abbottabad not far from Islamabad. while every one and his brother thought he was chillin in a cave on the afgan border.
[+]
 Valefor.Endlesspath
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2011-05-02 03:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
I think it's hilarious that Bush has been trying to get this dude for 7+ years, and now Obama comes in .....<tldr>.....Bush is really a *** idiot.. There's just simply no other way to describe him.

Honestly and seriously, the locating and killing of Usama wasn't done by Obama, nor by any of his immediate staff (same as Bush's staff) of political hacks & lackies. The finding and locating was done by career professionals (CIA/NSA/Military/other Nations), and took a long time to get to this point.

To believe anything else demonstrates significant naivety.
[+]
 Bahamut.Obsoleet
Server: Bahamut
user: Loltron
By Bahamut.Obsoleet 2011-05-02 03:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, what an ignorant statement to make Slip; you disappoint me greatly.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-02 03:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endlesspath said:
I think it's hilarious that Bush has been trying to get this dude for 7+ years, and now Obama comes in .....<tldr>.....Bush is really a *** idiot.. There's just simply no other way to describe him.

Honestly and seriously, the locating and killing of Usama wasn't done by Obama, nor by any of his immediate staff (same as Bush's staff) of political hacks & lackies. The finding and locating was done by career professionals (CIA/NSA/Military/other Nations), and took a long time with to get to this point.

To believe anything else demonstrates significant naivety.
Oh I understand that, that's not why I'm laughing.. See I live in Texas, here the general public looooves Bush, they felt this was a man to get things done.. Then we have Obama, which is almost the opposite, the general public here haaaaaates him.

Under 7 or more years of Bush's reign, Osama has eluded him, including his advisers and the same people that have been looking for him under Obama's reign, under Bush's reign, he escapes, more than once, mostly from tip offs IIRC, 2 1/2 years in, Obama's reign gets him. This tickles me pink. I'm not an Obama fan, but as I said, I really hated Bush, I saw him for what he is when it seemed no one else around me really did.. It's just the ultimate 'you think you know who can get stuff done, but you really don't' situation..

Regardless, mark my words, Obama will go down in history as the man that took out Bin Laden, a feat that could really only be surpassed as being the president that took out Hitler.

To quote Men in Black, a person is smart, but people are stupid. They won't see him as the man that signed the order to send in the troops after everyone else's hardwork had finally cornered him, they will see him as the president that dealt a crippling blow to terrorism (although, I don't agree with that in the slightest, terrorism needs no leader, it's not even really a military campaign, terror tactics are what the desperate turn to, when their forces are out numbered and all seems lost, you induce terror, shake things up, then you give yourself at least a chance to strike a crippling blow to your enemy.)
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-05-02 03:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The president in office has very little, if any influence in what occurs on military action and tact. If anything they can talk to their general and veto any proposed course of action. But it's the dedicated and enlisted soldiers that fight on our behalf that are the real heroes today.
[+]
 Sylph.Cossack
Server: Sylph
user: sandman16
By Sylph.Cossack 2011-05-02 03:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Well hooray, the hnic killed bin laden, time for the retards to break out their pseudo patriotism. Go get drunk and fly you're american flags while the radical in the white house whittles away at more of your civil liberties to your thunderous applause.
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-05-02 03:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Cossack said:
Well hooray, the hnic killed bin laden, time for the retards to break out their pseudo patriotism. Go get drunk and fly you're american flags while the radical in the white house whittles away at more of your civil liberties to your thunderous applause.

Examples?
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-02 04:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Cossack said:
Not really a great argument, there was thunderous applause multiple times in the video I gave, most notably "It's your money, you bought it" That line just demonstrates the general idiocy of those who give 'thunderous applause'.

Bahamut.Obsoleet said:
Yeah, what an ignorant statement to make Slip; you disappoint me greatly.

I don't even know you, so you just zip your lips sir..
[+]
 Cerberus.Bondii
Server: Cerberus
user: Yoichi
By Cerberus.Bondii 2011-05-02 04:15:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Sylph.Cossack said:

Examples?

Maybe Cossack works for Medicare lol.
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-05-02 04:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I may not agree with Republican policies, but at least Zandra brings some tangible sources to the table rather than unmerited accusations on ridiculous scales which I see far too often.
Bring something to the table other than "OBAMA IS BAD!"
[+]
 Odin.Spccdog
Server: Odin
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2011-05-02 04:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I think it's hilarious that Bush has been trying to get this dude for 7+ years, and now Obama comes in and does it in 2 1/2..
It wasnt obama and he wont get credit it was the troops that persevered and got the job done obama was sitting in his office doing nothing good for this country. Not changing ***, not pulling troops out.Not balanceing the budget not fixing social security not fixing healthcare. regardless what the news says obama probably had no idea the operation was even going on, his secretary of defense did and made the call or the centcomm commander.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-05-02 05:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Spccdog said:
Quote:
I think it's hilarious that Bush has been trying to get this dude for 7+ years, and now Obama comes in and does it in 2 1/2..
It wasnt obama and he wont get credit it was the troops that persevered and got the job done obama was sitting in his office doing nothing good for this country. Not changing ***not pulling troops out.Not balanceing the budget not fixing social security not fixing healthcare. regardless what the news says obama probaly had no idea the operation was even going on his secretary of defense did and made the call or the centcomm commander.
Remind me again, was it Churchill that was basically the bane Hitler, or was it the soldiers. Does history talk about the effectiveness that the troops carried out orders with, or does history mostly speak of him being a brilliant war strategist..? When you hear the word Nazi, what's the first image that pops up in your head? Is it Hitler, or is it just some general soldier? Is Ceasar's empire known for his units, or is he the one to receive the recognition?

I'm not trying to take anything away from anyone, nor am I trying dispute whether Obama really had anything to do with it at all.. I'm being a realist.. History remembers leaders, it's so rare that a single soldier or unit is remmebered, even when it's an absolute certainty that without them, the battle would have played out MUCH differently.

His death didn't happen under Bush, it happened under Obama, and regardless of his involvement or lack of, that is how this day will be remembered, not the soldiers who put their life on the line to rid the world of the menace, but of the leader who put a tyrant to death..

You don't have to take my word for it, the evidence is all around you. Just open your text book, or start watching any documentary based solely on one battle..
[+]
 Cerberus.Rayik
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2011-05-02 05:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Cossack said:

Only takes one to spoil the bunch.

Really, everyone gives Obama so much ***for every little word that comes out of his mouth, and for once he brings us good news, and people still find a way to give him ***for it. There's just no pleasing some people. I pity the ***; day in day out, he has a whole nation telling him every thing he does is a mistake and he sucks. Imagine millions of people telling you everyday at your job how terrible you are, no matter what good you try to come up with.

Politics is a tricky game, and the sad truth is there is no one right answer for the issues. Everyone has a different idea of what's "right", and for that there will always be debates, pundits screaming for blood, and ignorant civilians quick to take sides, when NONE OF US are qualified to do Obama's job.

Just for once, take this as a victory and move on.
[+]
 Cerberus.Rayik
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2011-05-02 05:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Spccdog said:
Quote:
It wasnt obama and he wont get credit it was the troops that persevered and got the job done obama was sitting in his office doing nothing good for this country. Not changing ***not pulling troops out.Not balanceing the budget not fixing social security not fixing healthcare. regardless what the news says obama probaly had no idea the operation was even going on his secretary of defense did and made the call or the centcomm commander.
Remind me again, was it Churchill that was basically the bane Hitler, or was it the soldiers. Does history talk about the effectiveness that the troops carried out orders with, or does history mostly speak of him being a brilliant war strategist..? When you hear the word Nazi, what's the first image that pops up in your head? Is it Hitler, or is it just some general soldier? Is Ceasar's empire known for his units, or is he the one to receive the recognition?

I'm not trying to take anything away from anyone, nor am I trying dispute whether Obama really had anything to do with it at all.. I'm being a realist.. History remembers leaders, it's so rare that a single soldier or unit is remmebered, even when it's an absolute certainty that without them, the battle would have played out MUCH differently.

His death didn't happen under Bush, it happened under Obama, and regardless of his involvement or lack of, that is how this day will be remembered, not the soldiers who put their life on the line to rid the world of the menace, but of the leader who put a tyrant to death..

You don't have to take my word for it, the evidence is all around you. Just open your text book, or start watching any documentary based solely on one battle..

I see what you're saying, but to simply put it as Bush had X time and couldn't find him, while Obama did it in Y time is way off. When Obama took office, he picked up where Bush left off. It's not like the CIA played musical chairs, deleted all progress in regards to the manhunt, and Obama started over. Obama's administration found him with the help of the progress Bush's administration started.

In the history books, Obama will get the credit. But, he just finished what someone else started.
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-05-02 05:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep, results of presidency is really relative as the condition we're all in due to the collective works of past and current policy changes and choices. So ultimately blaming the president for any and everything is downright silly.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-05-02 06:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Spccdog said:
Quote:
It wasnt obama and he wont get credit it was the troops that persevered and got the job done obama was sitting in his office doing nothing good for this country. Not changing ***, not pulling troops out.Not balanceing the budget not fixing social security not fixing healthcare. regardless what the news says obama probably had no idea the operation was even going on, his secretary of defense did and made the call or the centcomm commander.
But see, if he did pull them out, then they wouldn't have been there to capture/kill him!

It was his brilliant strategy to leave the troops there, thus allowing them to successfully complete the mission.

Great call, Obama
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-05-02 06:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I was thinking the same thing
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2011-05-02 06:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-05-02 06:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Wow talk about theatrical
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-05-02 06:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
XD

Fox News had it as Usama Bin Ladin

maybe to make sure nobody confuses it with Obama?
First Page 2 ... 11 12 13