users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » help with a stalker
help with a stalker
 Diabolos.Silverrain
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
By Diabolos.Silverrain 2008-03-10 19:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

i am being stalked by someone on my server who i blisted and can not get away from. is there any way you can block him from putting comments on my ffxiah profile. i have to delete comments at least 3 times a day and its getting rediculous
 Gilgamesh.Jonls
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Jonis
By Gilgamesh.Jonls 2008-03-10 20:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

really the only thing you can do is turn off the visibility of your comments.
 Alexander.Ewitt
Server: Alexander
user: ginger
By Alexander.Ewitt 2008-03-10 21:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't say anything to them... well you can't they are blisted.. but call a GM. 1st time you may or may not get anything done. 2nd time he is on you Call a GM again. It will get taken care of. I personally have gotten a few people 3 day bans. After that they get the picture and leave me alone. At least 2 of them got perma bans because I wasn't the 1st.

If they loss there charater they have been playing for a while... they will get really pissed off have to start over. Get board of bugging you and move on, and inturn stop posting comments here.
 Diabolos.Silverrain
By Diabolos.Silverrain 2008-03-10 21:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

thx for the tip, i didnt know i could turn off comments. that is all i wanted
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-03-11 10:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

For future record, if someone gets harassed or stalked like this through the FFXIAH comments feature, please PM an admin. We can look into it and revoke the person's comment ability if it's justified.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [74 days between previous and next post]
 Diabolos.Rosemeyez
user: Daeros
By Diabolos.Rosemeyez 2008-05-24 05:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

you know...normal people don't tell their "Stalker" that they love them..and then go around and complain to the world that they're a stalker. I swear to god i'm going to make it my lifes mission to prove to the world that nothing but lies ever slips from your mouth. Thank you, by the way, for the slander.
 Ramuh.Rikapi
Premium
Server: Ramuh
user: Rikapi
By Ramuh.Rikapi 2008-05-24 13:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll play bad cop for once...

"No more from either of you in this thread, because I don't want to read soap-opera drama on a Help forum thread. If either of you want to continue with the you-said-you-loved-me / no-I-did-not bit, please use the off-topic forum, or at least your server forum."

(admins, please think about locking this one up before we get flames flying around)
 Hades.Evilpaul
Server: Hades
user: Evilpaul
By Hades.Evilpaul 2008-05-25 02:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt anybody in any forum would care about this "drama" regardless of where it was necrobumped from or to.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-05-25 19:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really, but locked just the same.