users online
Forum » FFXI » General » what you do when you dont play ffxi
what you do when you dont play ffxi
 Siren.Zeroburning
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Zeroburning 2011-04-13 17:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

What do you do when you don't play ffxi ?
[+]
 Diabolos.Slanderous
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Slanderous 2011-04-13 17:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Work/sleep...I'm a geotechnical assistant for a uranium exploration company and our satelite internet isnt good enough for FFXI. Been here since Jan 16th...I leave tomorrow and I will probably be online as soon as possible.
 Siren.Zeroburning
Server: Siren
By Siren.Zeroburning 2011-04-13 17:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I know what you mean I work on a boat 7/7 left yesterday when I get full bars on my HTC evo I can log onto ffxi and craft and chat with people but all I think about is ffxi
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-04-13 17:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Play with my dog, cook, do homework. Lately, I've been sorting/packing, too. We're moving in a couple months, and I have so much junk that does NOT need to come with us to the new place. My entire hallway is lined with bags of stuff to take to Goodwill.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-13 17:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I am moving soonish too so packing. Other than that lieing around watching shows wishing things didn't suck so much
 Diabolos.Slanderous
By Diabolos.Slanderous 2011-04-13 18:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Zeroburning said:
Yea I know what you mean I work on a boat 7/7 left yesterday when I get full bars on my HTC evo I can log onto ffxi and craft and chat with people but all I think about is ffxi
Yeah i think the fact that i can only play for 4-6 months of the year makes me like it that much more. Especially since if i didnt have this job I would be doing nothing but playing FFXI, Would definatly be losing shitty city jobs everyother week due to not going into work. I kinda like the away work like this cause i have no option but to work until out season is over. Even right now im putting off packing just to see what AH.com is up to :/ Its the worst though when im away at work and SE keeps talking about version updates and all kinda goodies...really making me miss the game.
By Artemicion 2011-04-13 18:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sleep
Eat
Work
Concerts
Random errands
 Midgardsormr.Deonz
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Deonz
By Midgardsormr.Deonz 2011-04-13 18:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, considering I don't play ffxi anymore.. Then anything..

Homework for class, studying for class, preparing for class, tanning, clubbing, worrying about my roots showing, worrying about getting wrinkles, worrying about worrying, texting, designing, thinking about what I'm going to do for the next day, and running/walking. Running if I'm excercising and walking if I'm going to class. Since I don't play anymore, I have more money to go out. like.. that extra meal haha.
 Ragnarok.Akuji
Server: Ragnarok
user: Akujisan
By Ragnarok.Akuji 2011-04-13 18:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Slanderous said:
Work/sleep...I'm a geotechnical assistant for a uranium exploration company and our satelite internet isnt good enough for FFXI. Been here since Jan 16th...I leave tomorrow and I will probably be online as soon as possible.

The ***? This sounds awesome.
 Diabolos.Slanderous
By Diabolos.Slanderous 2011-04-13 18:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Akuji said:
Diabolos.Slanderous said:

The ***? This sounds awesome.

Yeah fanciful title indeed sir ^^.