Seraph.Jacaut
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-09-21 13:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Seraph.Jacaut said: »
The first rack I tried didnt. The second rack was pegged like that but the guard area is too high so I just backed out and did it. I'm 5'4 :/ lol

I feel your struggle! Look on the bright side your height works to your advantage for the squat and many other exercise. Shorter guys = shorter limbs usually = shorter range of motion for an exercise. Work = force x distance

:)
Lol yeah always had strong legs because of that they're defintely my favorite part of myself. I don't own a single pair of shorts I need a get some
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-09-21 21:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol yeah always had strong legs because of that they're defintely my favorite part of myself. I don't own a single pair of shorts I need a get some

I prefer my leg exercises in shorts, certain leg exercises are just so annoying to do with pants.

I added these to my quad workout recently:

God they are hard and require a lot of balance.

Odin.Godofgods said: »
yet another supplement type product. Any ever hear of backline elite?
I did a quick google. It's just arginine and creatine. The creatine is what is giving you the gains via water retention.

Anyone heard of this stuff blackline-elite
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-09-22 11:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »

I prefer my leg exercises in shorts, certain leg exercises are just so annoying to do with pants.

I added these to my quad workout recently:

God they are hard and require a lot of balance.

Odin.Godofgods said: »
yet another supplement type product. Any ever hear of backline elite?
I did a quick google. It's just arginine and creatine. The creatine is what is giving you the gains via water retention.

Anyone heard of this stuff blackline-elite
Eh I Ment shorts for going out I do have gym shorts I should a specified. That looks like a type of lunge? Does look intense I might try that next time got a link to show me full form and motion of it?
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-09-22 12:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh I Ment shorts for going out I do have gym shorts I should a specified. That looks like a type of lunge? Does look intense I might try that next time got a link to show me full form and motion of it?

It's like a lunge but has a very different feel because one leg is placed on the bench at all times.

Dumbbell Deficit Bulgarian Split Squat
10 Best Unilateral Exercises

Quote:
Dumbbell Deficit Bulgarian Split Squat
This exercise is an accessory movement for the squat, with the additional benefit of increasing single-leg stability and flexibility throughout a larger range of motion.

• Create a 2-4" deficit using boards, mats, or aerobics steps.

• Line up in front of a bench and consider placing an Airex Balance pad (not shown) or some other type of padding on the floor to protect the knee in the bottom range of motion.

• Hold a pair of dumbbells at your sides. Standing on top of the platform, reach back and place the top of the foot on the top of the bench. The majority of the weight should be kept over the front foot (around 80%), with the additional weight on the rear foot (around 20%).

• While keeping the torso mostly upright, descend under control until your knee lightly touches the pad. The one-legged workouts they show are awesome and really added a new challenge to my leg routine.

• At this point, drive through the heel of the front foot, back to the starting position. Keep a neutral head, pelvis, and spine throughout the range of motion.

• Don't allow the knee to drift too far in front of the toes or shift from side to side. If you're prone to knee aches and pains, sit back more and maintain a vertical shin throughout the movement.
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-09-23 14:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool thanks~ any tips or specific workouts for chest? Probably my biggest goal atm.
 Valefor.Ophannus
Server: Valefor
user: Ophannus
By Valefor.Ophannus 2014-09-23 14:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

What's a good shoulder routine? Do I need to split between front/side/middle? Some people argue that middle delta don't exist.

For shoulders I do:
3sets of 8 lateral raises with like 15lb dumbbells
3sets of 8 seated overhead press with 35lb dumbbells
3sets of 8 bent-over lateral cable raises with 20lb plate
3 sets of 8 Smith machine shoulder shrugs with a one 45lb plate on each side

5'8 150 lbs

Not sure if this is overkill or too much, and I only do shoulders once a week(3 day split because I'm too tired after class/work) seeing some progress but not sure if this can be improved. I've seen people do other crap for shoulders like laying face down on an incline bench and doing shoulder flys for rear delta but I feel like my rear delta are hit on back day when I do lat pulldowns/t-bar pulls and seated rows.
 Valefor.Ophannus
Server: Valefor
user: Ophannus
By Valefor.Ophannus 2014-09-23 14:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

What do you guys do for your upper back/shoulders when squatting with heavy weight. I find the bar penetrating into my lower neck/shoulders and it hurts like hell. I know my shoulders are supposed to be pinched back and the bar lies flat across them but it feels like its cutting into the meat :/
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-09-23 15:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ophannus said: »
What do you guys do for your upper back/shoulders when squatting with heavy weight. I find the bar penetrating into my lower neck/shoulders and it hurts like hell. I know my shoulders are supposed to be pinched back and the bar lies flat across them but it feels like its cutting into the meat :/
You can get a foam cover for the bar. But possibly get someone who is knowledgeable to check if you are placing it well.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-09-23 15:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool thanks~ any tips or specific workouts for chest? Probably my biggest goal atm.

Check this video out. Milos Sarcev goes through virtually every chest workout. He totally changed the way I workout my chest. Love his tips on form.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Valefor.Ophannus said: »
Are u doing high-bar squats? I wrap my towel around the bar when I do high-bar squats, for low-bar I just go bar to skin.

[+]
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-09-26 09:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

friend came with me to the gym last night, corrected my form on some things like concentration curls which was nice, but weights dropped of course when i started doing them right, made me feel weak. got my bench up to 150 though, then he slaps it up to 185 just for fun for him lol. nice to have someone to motivate me and help me out though. i usually work out in the morning and its all old people, needa find some other dads in my neighborhood and cohorse them to go to my gym~
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-09-29 19:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

corrected my form on some things like concentration curls which was nice, but weights dropped of course when i started doing them right, made me feel weak.

It took me a long time to get form, muscle imagery, and breathing down...heck I'm still learning. I think initially we base our form/technique from what we often see other guys or even our friends doing thinking it's "correct technique." Not even realizing that some of the techniques that guys at the gym use are dangerous. It wasn't until I really started focusing on some IFBB guys on youtube and bodybuilding.com videos that I really started to become meticulous about my technique.
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-10-13 12:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it normal for my armpits more or less to be sore as crap when I do chest or am I off somewhere?
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-10-13 13:36:41
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone know what is up with this product? Seems to have dissapeared from everywhere.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [287 days between previous and next post]
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-07-27 22:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

When did the fitness thread die D= im necro bumping i got a question!

So you always see these his/her supplements now a days~ are they really that different or is it all a sales gimmick? My wife has
Pearl CF24 and just doesnt care for it, i on the other hand loved the onyx version, but am poor as hell and cant afford more, so can i get away with taking hers?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-27 22:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

When did the fitness thread die D= im necro bumping i got a question!

So you always see these his/her supplements now a days~ are they really that different or is it all a sales gimmick? My wife has
Pearl CF24 and just doesnt care for it, i on the other hand loved the onyx version, but am poor as hell and cant afford more, so can i get away with taking hers?

As a rule, men and women don't require different nutrition. They require slightly different amounts for a given body mass. I'm not sure what would be different between the supplements besides dosage, but you should be able to compare them point for point.
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-07-27 23:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks I'll do that tomorrow... now hang clean tips go! Watched some vids on then but I still feel like I'm doing it wrong. Only using the 45 lb bar at for practise and firm
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-07-28 02:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Without being able to see what's in the supplements, it's hard to *** if either of them are worth a damn, much less suited to men or women particularly. There are a few micronutrients that benefit men more (zinc, for instance) and others that benefit women more (iron, as a simple example), but neither of those are particularly oriented towards weight loss and the value of a supplement is generally in relation to the diet that accompanies it. For instance, if you're already getting plenty of zinc in your diet as a man, a supplement may be somewhere between useless and harmful.

I'm really troubled by the lack of supplement information on their website. That's almost as bad as seeing "proprietary blend" on a bottle, which may as well be read as "95% of this is sawdust that was stored in a bottle marked 'echinacea' or whatever."
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-07-28 07:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

As with any medication or pseudo-medication, you really should consult your physician -- or at least do some deeper research than looking at any website that has advertisers or an agenda -- before beginning consumption.

"Supplements," as Ono said, can be helpful under the right circumstances, but frequently are more likely somewhere between "useless" and "potentially causing negative interactions with prescribed medications", depending upon your own circumstance.
By Ramyrez 2015-07-28 07:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Along the lines of what I just posted over in the food thread, wondering what folks have as suggestions for introducing variety into your food rotation. Things I make are really pretty tasty, balanced, and healthy, but starting to get a little repetitious after almost four months.

All suggestions welcome and appreciated, apologies head of time for any ideas rebuked due to the picky eating nature of my wife or I.
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-07-28 14:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

ill see if i can find the nutritional facts online in a bit and get your alls opinion. I do know i took 1stphorms version of them, and w/o changing my diet or excerising more then my normal i dropped 9 lbs in about 2 weeks(friend quit using it and gave me his), and kept it off for a good 2 months before my weight slowly went back up.

I know my biggest problem with my body fat% is my diet, i have a sweet tooth the size of a whale and no self control. I would love to know what my actual % is, i dont think i look horrible, just need to lose some around the midsection. I bought a measuring tape back in january to measure once every 2 months or so, that way i can see if ive had any muscle gains really, since its hard to eyeball and can be discouraging through my ups and downs ive gained about 1.25 inch in my biceps so nice to know i am going up. Got my first 5k obstacle course on august 8th gonna be a blast~

*edit for info, first spoiler is main ingredients in both, large post, while the 2nd spoiler is seperate ingredients, and a short post*
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [134 days between previous and next post]
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-12-09 14:04:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Double post and necro! Still my favorite place to go for advice. Okay my bench isn't going 7p at all and I feel like I'm making no gains in chest. 8ve switched it up dumbell barbell incline decline flyes etc. And I'm sure my firm is fine. Now when I'm benching I notice my shoulders getting sore quickly. Is there a chance I need to focus on my shoulders to catch up to the rest of my upper body? I haven't had any gains really in awhile but my workouts are sporadic at best. If I'm lucky I go twice a week. My shoulders are definitely my weakest point with probably my biceps being the next weak poin which is why I've been focused on upper body lately.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-09 14:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish I knew how to help there. Depending on your workout frequency may be as much of the issue as anything though?

I know I'm at the point where I need to change my routine up entirely. It's gotten far too "practiced" no matter how I shake it up. Need to change some movements and the like, just having a hell of a time getting comfortable with anything new and I keep finding myself going back to the same old stuff.
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-12-09 14:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I'm afraid it's my routine too. I work 70+ a week and have 4 kids and a wife at home but I go as often as I can. At the moment I'm rotating every trip chest/shoulders/back hitting compounds as much as I can for bicep/tricep. I figured if anything I'll maintain where I am till I can get more time.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-09 14:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

That's rough. 40 hrs/week with no children and getting to the gym four nights a week is rough enough.
 Bismarck.Gippali
Server: Bismarck
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2015-12-09 15:42:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Infrequent workouts/diet will definitely stop your gains.

Would recommend small and gradual increases in weight for bench and only lifting in the 4-6 rep range for awhile (3-4 weeks).

Pain in your shoulders while working out chest can be caused by shoulder activation during bench reps. Usually a sign that you are flaring out your elbows. A good way to reduce this is keeping your elbows tucked in and a closer grip on the bar (J hook method).

If you want build upon your shoulders (which help your chest development)I would recommend taking one day a week and focusing only on them. It's a fairly large muscle group.

Also, Bloodbathboy is very knowledgeable in the fitness lifting area as well. We compete in different areas but always good to get different perspectives!

My core shoulder routine:

Dumbbell Shoulder Press - Pyramid sets increasing by 10lbs. each set
starting at 30lbs. (warm-ups) to 140lbs. (110-140 is at a 4-8 rep range)

Barbell shoulder Press (front and behind the neck)- 4 sets
Starting at 155-185lbs. for 10-12 reps

Side Lateral Raises - 3 sets
This workout is 3 parts per set and 40 reps per set.
dumbbells - 15 reps at 15lbs > 10 sec rest > 10 reps at 20-22lbs > 10/15 sec rest > 15 reps at 15lbs

Rope/cable Face Pulls - Pyrimad sets increased by 10lbs each set
starting at 60lbs. to 120lbs. 10-15 reps

Bent-Over reverse flys - 3-4 sets
dumbbells - 10-12 reps at 15-25lbs. depending on how adventurous I am feeling.

I will usually throw in 2-3 other shoulder or trap workouts as well, but these are the basics I would start with. Never skimp on rear delts! People often over look them and will only focus on shoulder press/laterals.

Edit: just saw your schedule and family situation. A 2hr + workout can be rough with times like that! Everything I listed can condensed to fit in your schedule though, just less reps and rest in between. Good luck!
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-12-09 19:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Gippali said: »
Infrequent workouts/diet will definitely stop your gains.

Would recommend small and gradual increases in weight for bench and only lifting in the 4-6 rep range for awhile (3-4 weeks).

Pain in your shoulders while working out chest can be caused by shoulder activation during bench reps. Usually a sign that you are flaring out your elbows. A good way to reduce this is keeping your elbows tucked in and a closer grip on the bar (J hook method).

If you want build upon your shoulders (which help your chest development)I would recommend taking one day a week and focusing only on them. It's a fairly large muscle group.

Also, Bloodbathboy is very knowledgeable in the fitness lifting area as well. We compete in different areas but always good to get different perspectives!

My core shoulder routine:

Dumbbell Shoulder Press - Pyramid sets increasing by 10lbs. each set
starting at 30lbs. (warm-ups) to 140lbs. (110-140 is at a 4-8 rep range)

Barbell shoulder Press (front and behind the neck)- 4 sets
Starting at 155-185lbs. for 10-12 reps

Side Lateral Raises - 3 sets
This workout is 3 parts per set and 40 reps per set.
dumbbells - 15 reps at 15lbs > 10 sec rest > 10 reps at 20-22lbs > 10/15 sec rest > 15 reps at 15lbs

Rope/cable Face Pulls - Pyrimad sets increased by 10lbs each set
starting at 60lbs. to 120lbs. 10-15 reps

Bent-Over reverse flys - 3-4 sets
dumbbells - 10-12 reps at 15-25lbs. depending on how adventurous I am feeling.

I will usually throw in 2-3 other shoulder or trap workouts as well, but these are the basics I would start with. Never skimp on rear delts! People often over look them and will only focus on shoulder press/laterals.

Edit: just saw your schedule and family situation. A 2hr + workout can be rough with times like that! Everything I listed can condensed to fit in your schedule though, just less reps and rest in between. Good luck!

LOL at first i didnt read the "my routine" and i was looking at the starting weights like @.@ my shoulder press is up to like 85-95 lb now, started with the bar for form... i think i hit most of those, and i have noticed my weights going up, its literally just my chest weights that seem stagnent(sp?) ill go back to higher weights and lower reps for a month see if that helps a bit. i felt like my endurance has been horrible so the past 2 months i went back to 3 sets of 10-12, or ill go 10>8>6 increasing the weight 5 lbs each time (would that be a pyramid still?) I'm not super knowledgable , mostly just absorbing information as i go. Today i saw a guy rotating his wrist as he did concentraion curls, so i tried it, and i felt the contraction much better that way so new tip there!

One dumb question i have...traps ill work out through shoulder? i figured its my upper back, but i never seem to hit it good during back day.. that would be the bent-over reverse flyes right? never tried them but been meaning to work them in. any other excersices that would be good for them?
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-12-09 20:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Double post and necro! Still my favorite place to go for advice. Okay my bench isn't going 7p at all and I feel like I'm making no gains in chest. 8ve switched it up dumbell barbell incline decline flyes etc. And I'm sure my firm is fine. Now when I'm benching I notice my shoulders getting sore quickly. Is there a chance I need to focus on my shoulders to catch up to the rest of my upper body? I haven't had any gains really in awhile but my workouts are sporadic at best. If I'm lucky I go twice a week. My shoulders are definitely my weakest point with probably my biceps being the next weak poin which is why I've been focused on upper body lately.

I had a similar problem with my bench. My bench wouldn't go up. The problem was caused to weak rear delts, at least for me. It's also possible your triceps or your front delts are dominating the exercise. Also dependent on your elbow-to-torso angle and your grip width. This could also be due to the weight being too much. Try wide grip dips or wide grip bench press in the smith machine.

Really focus on using your chest doing the push not your triceps or shoulders.
 Bismarck.Gippali
Server: Bismarck
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2015-12-09 21:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL at first i didnt read the "my routine" and i was looking at the starting weights like @.@ my shoulder press is up to like 85-95 lb now, started with the bar for form... i think i hit most of those, and i have noticed my weights going up, its literally just my chest weights that seem stagnent(sp?) ill go back to higher weights and lower reps for a month see if that helps a bit. i felt like my endurance has been horrible so the past 2 months i went back to 3 sets of 10-12, or ill go 10>8>6 increasing the weight 5 lbs each time (would that be a pyramid still?) I'm not super knowledgable , mostly just absorbing information as i go. Today i saw a guy rotating his wrist as he did concentraion curls, so i tried it, and i felt the contraction much better that way so new tip there!

One dumb question i have...traps ill work out through shoulder? i figured its my upper back, but i never seem to hit it good during back day.. that would be the bent-over reverse flyes right? never tried them but been meaning to work them in. any other excersices that would be good for them?

I used my weight range just as an example, but the basis of the workout still applies! Yes, you are doing a form of pyramid training. I generally do some form of trap excises on my shoulder day. If you seem to be fatiguing that much I would really try a closer grip J hook style of bench with a lower weight. This will increase your strength and some size. Wide grip WILL activate your front delts, causing you to fatigue at a much faster rate. Activating your triceps will happen to some extent and will happen with any form you choose.

The bent-over reverse flys will work the rear delt. Those and face pulls at a lower weight with a high rep count will definitely help you out. It's all about gradual building.

Another good way to break up your normal routine is forms of muscle confusion. Day 1 of your chest start with bench > incline > decline > flys, Day 2 incline > decline > bench > flys. Simple changes like that can really help. A lot of people dismiss incline (just like skimping on rear delts), but it is a great strength builder.

My routines are anything but normal as I don't have a scheduled rest day. I am also single, self employed, get to work from home a decent amount, and compete in strongman comps on occasion. I understand your schedule is different, and I would be glad to help you with a routine that would work to suit your needs. If you can make it to the gym just three times a week, you can produce some pretty nice gains in strength/size/endurance.
 Seraph.Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-12-09 21:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

when i bench, i start @ shoulder width, then spread about 2 inches further out id say. whats the "general" grip. I'm only 5'4 so im not very big so my arms arent very long. I'll definitely implement what ive learned, and in a month or 2 ill post back whether its working a lot. I know my routine is my major issue, but i can say ive seen gains even with a wonky schedule. in Jan i had 11" arms, now im @ 13" but i havent gained past that in about 5 months, so i had a good 2 inch jump then froze, but im still proud of that gain.

On bacons note, my triceps are probally the only part of my arms in good shape, i dont know where they come from, but i have them. I cook for a living, lots of fresh cut and diced stuff probally, while my biceps even when i flex are barely visible. one day ill be confident to actually take some pictures and post them lol

Thanks for all the info, and if i ever get to a point where i can follow a general routine ill hit you up for sure! always nice to meet helpful people, and someone from my server of all places! granted i havent really played in 7-8 months, mostly letting my friend use my char for dual boxing
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [128 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2016-04-15 18:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate to bump this, but was looking to see if I can get some advice.

Last year in March, I had an injury at work, which my job involved lifting and pushing heavy material all day. Once it happened, I felt an intense burning sensation around my shoulder and upper chest area, even down under my armpit it felt like. Anyways, I was taken off work for 2 weeks per MedExpress at which point they decided to send me to an Ortho.

Ortho sees me, thinks I'm fine even though I say I'm not, and releases me to full duty, and sends me to do PT for what he thinks is rotator cuff tendinitis. 2 months of PT and no real improvement, so he sent me to get an MRI-A which I guess showed bicep tendon inflammation and a possible rotator cuff tear. Anyways, he gave me a cortisone shot (which didn't help) and sent me back for more PT.

Again, no improvement, so he sent me for a EMG/nerve conduction test for my brachial plexus nerve, which was normal. At this point, he says surgery is the next step and I agree. He did a bicep tenodesis and a subacromial decompression, and I guess if there was a rotator cuff tear, it wasn't worth fixing.

4 days after surgery, my bicep tendon ruptured, which I am now stuck with because no doctor would fix it. But other than that, recovery went slow. I am still having problems such as pain, weakness and instability and it's been over 7 months since surgery. Had a 2nd MRI-A, which showed some stuff, but nothing serious like a tear, or so it would seem. Had 2 more cortisone shots, 1 of which was done under fluroscopy (x-ray) to make sure it was in the joint, which only helped minimally.

My doctor decided that maybe all the PT I've been doing has been making it worse, and not giving it time to heal, so he said to take off a month of PT and put me on some anti-inflammatory medicine to see how it feels. In the meantime, he said to keep the shoulder active, to prevent atrophy I guess.

It had been about 3 weeks since then, and yesterday I had decided to do some pushups, since I hadn't really done anything since my last PT visit. Pushups weren't part of my PT program, but I did similar things when I was going. But I did 4 sets of 10, which there wasn't really any pain, when normally there would be, or a lot of weakness, and I couldn't do many, but it seemed like I was getting better. Except a short while after I did the pushups, I have bad inflammation and pain in the upper chest/shoulder area.

The thing that concerns me is that, when I first had the injury at work, the pain I felt then is the same spot it is hurting now, and I am afraid that maybe this whole time I was misdiagnosed with bicep or rotator cuff tendinitis, when in fact, it was a pec tear in the clavicle portion of the chest. I can actually touch the spot where it hurts and I can feel like a swollen lump or something. It's not just a generalized area where I think it hurts either, but other than that spot, both sides of my chest are sore.

I talked to my PT today because I was in the area. He thinks that it could be pec related, but he also said he thinks I should just try pushing through it, and keep working on pushups gradually to see if it helps. I don't have another doctor appointment for another 2 weeks about, so I can bring it up with him then, even though I mentioned this a few times in past visits. I'll attach a picture to show where the physical pain is, and sorry for the long post.
First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63