Which Atmas Should I Choose?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Which atmas should i choose?
Which atmas should i choose?
 Ifrit.Jynxy
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Jynxy
By Ifrit.Jynxy 2011-04-05 18:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys.

Basically i'm still relatively new to abbysea and i'm wondering if i could get a little advice for my smn and my rdm.

At the moment i only have 2 atma slots so bear that in mind.

For smn i am using MM and Ultimate for Shiva's heavenly strike and MM/RR for Garuda's predator claws. i know i need to get beyond for shiva but that aside is there better?

Also for my RDM i'm currently using MM and Atma of the Rescuer which i believe off hand is fast cast, cure potency and magic defense bonus. (sometimes i use Kirin in place of rescuer if i'm needed to stick enfeebles to really hard NM's).

Any suggestions/improvements? Thanks ^^)
 Ifrit.Zerovirus
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Zerovirus 2011-04-05 18:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

SMN looks good, and definitely try and get beyond.

RDM cure pot is nice since you only get cure 4, and you should be able to land enfeebles with capped skill and a decent enfeeble set. Merciless matriarch is another good mag acc atma, and you need to kill the caturae anyway.
[+]
 Ifrit.Jynxy
user: Jynxy
By Ifrit.Jynxy 2011-04-05 18:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you, and sometimes i struggle landing enfeebles to NM's without a M.acc atma, probably just need to finish my AF3. Merciless Matriarch does look quite cool. Unfortunately i don't need to kill him, my ls leader got me in on the zone boss when a jap was brewing it >.<.

Thanks for the response, i'll certainly try get that for my rdm. ^^)