Why Do You Get So Mad When....

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Why do you get so mad when....
Why do you get so mad when....
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-03-30 14:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Fenrir.Schutz said:
I was expecting to see a thred for "Why do you get so mad at Justin Bieber...?" (when he really doesn't affect you personally.) It was that point when I realised I had no answer for that. ;_;
Being a fellow canadian as beiber is being effected enuf. as a canadian I'd like to apologize for him. Truth be told I didnt even know he was cdn till about 2 months ago ...then stood there in dumbfounded silence for a few minutes.
I projectile vomited when I found out, and my head spun around exorcist style.
On top of that, you're also going to hell. Which aint gunna be no picnic...unless you bring a picnic basket along in which case it will be a picnic. /blames you for beiber
Crafty Tip: While you're in the bowels of the Underworld, and after finishing your picnic, be sure to use the basket. Collect the sulphuric rock for if/when you return to us top-side. The sulfuric rock will make an excellent centerpiece for any festive occasion!

Yeah, that's what I need, a basket full of rocks to lug aroud in hell. I'll already be holding your purse and everything you bought at the gift shop!
By zahrah 2011-03-30 14:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:
zahrah said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Fenrir.Schutz said:
I was expecting to see a thred for "Why do you get so mad at Justin Bieber...?" (when he really doesn't affect you personally.) It was that point when I realised I had no answer for that. ;_;
Being a fellow canadian as beiber is being effected enuf. as a canadian I'd like to apologize for him. Truth be told I didnt even know he was cdn till about 2 months ago ...then stood there in dumbfounded silence for a few minutes.
On top of that, you're also going to hell. Which aint gunna be no picnic...unless you bring a picnic basket along in which case it will be a picnic. /blames you for beiber
Crafty Tip: While you're in the bowels of the Underworld, and after finishing your picnic, be sure to use the basket. Collect the sulphuric rock for if/when you return to us top-side. The sulfuric rock will make an excellent centerpiece for any festive occasion!

Yeah, that's what I need, a basket full of rocks to lug aroud in hell. I'll already be holding your purse and everything you bought at the gift shop!

Ummm...Do I have to remind you you said, "anything in the store"? Don't hand me your card and complain later! By the way, Hell is hot! I can't hold the bottle of water and the map!

EDIT: And I needed that scarf! I'm cold natured!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-30 15:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Fenrir.Schutz said:

On top of that, you're also going to hell. Which aint gunna be no picnic...unless you bring a picnic basket along in which case it will be a picnic.

/blames you for beiber

What if hell is in reality at the bottom of the ocean and is devoid of sulfuric activity?

Hmmm...What about the rift areas at the bottom of the ocean that have the sulfur exhaust coming out of the Earth's crust? Or do you not believe in Plate Tectonics?
I believe in Plate Tectonics, but don't really believe in the plausibility of hell lol.
hell resides in ones minds eye imo.
By zahrah 2011-03-30 16:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Fenrir.Schutz said:

On top of that, you're also going to hell. Which aint gunna be no picnic...unless you bring a picnic basket along in which case it will be a picnic.

/blames you for beiber

What if hell is in reality at the bottom of the ocean and is devoid of sulfuric activity?

Hmmm...What about the rift areas at the bottom of the ocean that have the sulfur exhaust coming out of the Earth's crust? Or do you not believe in Plate Tectonics?
I believe in Plate Tectonics, but don't really believe in the plausibility of hell lol.
hell resides in ones minds eye imo.

Meh...I have my doubts, but there's always the "what if I'm wrong" factor. Agnostic/Theist...I guess that's what I'd be classified as. And you have to appreciate Jesus's hippie mantra. LOL!
 Asura.Ashleh
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-30 16:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

@zahrah: agnostic theiest? don't you mean dumbass?
 Diabolos.Kiddo
Server: Diabolos
user: BKiddo
By Diabolos.Kiddo 2011-03-30 16:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

why do I get so mad when people drive slow/stupidly....
By zahrah 2011-03-30 16:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:

Different strokes. At least I'm not out to insult people about their beliefs. Maybe you would like to elaborate on yours? Have a nice day, Ashleh!

/wink

Oh, and you spelled "theist" wrong. Bravo! What's this about dumbassery?
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-30 16:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

Different strokes. At least I'm not out to insult people about their beliefs. Maybe you would like to elaborate on yours? Have a nice day, Ashleh!

/wink

IT MY IPHONE AUTOCORRECTION. IM COOL I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD/S
By zahrah 2011-03-30 16:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
zahrah said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

/wink

On an iphone too.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-30 16:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Meh...I have my doubts, but there's always the "what if I'm wrong" factor. Agnostic/Theist...I guess that's what I'd be classified as. And you have to appreciate Jesus's hippie mantra. LOL!
Yup.
I'm a non-theist, as for hell.
it's not even really mentioned enough to be a fully understood place.
People will fashion together what they will with that, like when the vampire lestat got tempted by the devil and went down to hell and was supposed to help out pushing souls through and whatnot.

hell is manufactured in that way because it falls into the unknown field i believe, heaven is bragged about all day in the bible, but hell isn't really mentioned at all lol.

hell is a tool to teach people to submit to the will of others enforcing the will of god, or it was when it was popularized originally i should say.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-30 16:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
zahrah said:
Asura.Ashleh said:

/wink

STILL HAVEN'T READ MY MESSAGE!? I SEE I SEE. QQQQ
By zahrah 2011-03-30 16:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Yup.
People will fashion together what they will with that, like when the vampire lestat got tempted by the devil and went down to hell and was supposed to help out pushing souls through and whatnot.

hell is manufactured in that way because it falls into the unknown field i believe, heaven is bragged about all day in the bible, but hell isn't really mentioned at all lol.

hell is a tool to teach people to submit to the will of others enforcing the will of god, or it was when it was popularized originally i should say.

Totally agree. Isn't 'Dante's Inferno' where we get the full scale image of hell? As for Heaven, I'm not cynical enough to want to believe that not everyone has a place.

The 'Old Testament' is on par with 'Aesop's Fables' with me. I do like it when archeology coincides with Biblical stories though. Very Interesting. I just can't stand it when Christians deny science as a whole.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-30 16:52:08
Link | Quote | Reply

It doesn't state anywhere in the bible that Satan dwells in hell.

So that imagery is wrong, same as fire and brimstone I always thought that came from Dante's inferno.
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-30 16:54:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
It doesn't state anywhere in the bible that Satan dwells in hell.

So that imagery is wrong, same as fire and brimstone I always thought that came from Dante's inferno.

I, too, heard that on the History Channel.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-30 16:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Yup.

Totally agree. Isn't 'Dante's Inferno' where we get the full scale image of hell? As for Heaven, I'm not cynical enough to want to believe that not everyone has a place.

The 'Old Testament' is on par with 'Aesop's Fables' with me. I do like it when archeology coincides with Biblical stories though. Very Interesting. I just can't stand it when Christians deny science as a whole.
What do you think about the Apocrypha associated with Christianity like the good old lost book of Enoch?
I've heard it explained in a lot of ways.
My favorite is the theory that god and the angels are essentially celestial beings(or space men, whichever) that terraformed the planet(cherubims and whatnot)
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-30 17:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Yup.

What do you think about the Apocrypha associated with Christianity like the good old lost book of Enoch?
My favorite is the theory that god and the angels are essentially celestial beings(or space men, whichever) that terraformed the planet(cherubims and whatnot)

Isn't that nearly what scientologists believe?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-30 17:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
the alien part, sure, the rest...not so much I think.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-30 17:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I always liked the theory of it myself. More likely than a bearded guy hanging out in clouds anyway.
By zahrah 2011-03-30 17:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Yup.

OMG! I was just thinking about that! You know there is a gospel by Judas and Mary Magdalene too! Judas was actually revered by another sect of early Christianity for initiating "human salvation".
By zahrah 2011-03-30 17:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Yup.

You don't want to have a galactic adventure with Emperor Xenu? That makes me sad.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-30 17:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd love to have a galactic adventure with emperor Xenu.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-30 17:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
OMG! I was just thinking about that! You know there is a gospel by Judas and Mary Magdalene too! Judas was actually revered by another sect of early Christianity for initiating "human salvation".
I've heard of the Mary Magdalene one but I hadn't heard much of the one with Judas, i'll have to read up on that.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-03-30 17:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I'd love to have a galactic adventure with emperor Xenu.
Sounds like fun.
By zahrah 2011-03-30 17:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
I've heard of the Mary Magdalene one but I hadn't heard much of the one with Judas, i'll have to read up on that.

Look into Gnostic Christianity. From what I gather they were more Transcendentalist Christians than anything else, or at least from what I gather.
By zahrah 2011-03-30 17:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Supposedly most Scientologists say that the whole Xenu thing doesn't exist, because they haven't reached that level of "clear" yet and they just don't know.

Tom Cruise makes me laugh.

Their form of clarity seems way off, but I guess we'll all book a ticket on the next shuttle out for the hell of it! Who's with me?
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-30 17:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Supposedly most Scientologists say that the whole Xenu thing doesn't exist, because they haven't reached that level of "clear" yet and they just don't know.

Tom Cruise makes me laugh.

There form of clarity seems way off, but I guess we'll all book a ticket on the next shuttle out for the hell of it! Who's with me?
In lieu of future economic collapse/shifting, sure.
:D