Why Do You Get So Mad When....

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Why do you get so mad when....
Why do you get so mad when....
First Page 2
 Seraph.Gilhaven
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-03-30 13:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

people post stupid dumbass threads about gil buying, bots and w/e else there was. Like srsly?? You really need to ask?? Obviously these ppl are guilty of the above douchbaggery and are justifying their pathetic and ilbegotten(sp) accomplishments by asking "whats wrong with that" and defending themselves with "well...other ppl are doing it so why shouldnt I" mentality. FML...i think I just had an aneurism. Thanks.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-03-30 13:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

The point of the thread...?
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-03-30 13:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:

meh...bandwagon thread....do what you will.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-30 13:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Gilhaven said:
people post stupid dumbass threads about gil buying, bots and w/e else there was. Like srsly?? You really need to ask?? Obviously these ppl are guilty of the above douchbaggery and are justifying their pathetic and ilbegotten(sp) accomplishments by asking "whats wrong with that" and defending themselves with "well...other ppl are doing it so why shouldnt I" mentality. FML...i think I just had an aneurism. Thanks.

Then the world is a better place.

Also:

MAD
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-30 13:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
To display his superiority for never having bought gil or used bots.. To be the usual holier than thou douchebag leet ***.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-30 13:16:22
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread sux.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-03-30 13:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I was expecting to see a thred for "Why do you get so mad at Justin Bieber...?" (when he really doesn't affect you personally.)

It was that point when I realised I had no answer for that. ;_;
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-03-30 13:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems I struck a nerve with the bot users who are butthurt now :D
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-30 13:19:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Gilhaven said:
I'm pretty much the only one who insulted you so I must assume you're referring to me, if that is the case, I hate to tell you, but I've never used a bot.

Post deleted by User.
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-03-30 13:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said:
I was expecting to see a thred for "Why do you get so mad at Justin Bieber...?" (when he really doesn't affect you personally.)

Being a fellow canadian as beiber is being effected enuf. as a canadian I'd like to apologize for him. Truth be told I didnt even know he was cdn till about 2 months ago ...then stood there in dumbfounded silence for a few minutes.
 Shiva.Gylfie
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2011-03-30 13:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Fenrir.Schutz said:

Being a fellow canadian as beiber is being effected enuf. as a canadian I'd like to apologize for him. Truth be told I didnt even know he was cdn till about 2 months ago ...then stood there in dumbfounded silence for a few minutes.
I projectile vomited when I found out, and my head spun around exorcist style.
[+]
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-03-30 13:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:
I'm pretty much the only one who insulted you so I must assume you're referring to me, if that is the case, I hate to tell you, but I've never used a bot.

not exclusively bots...but gil buyers...mob thiefs etc..etc...I shoulda been more specific. Apologies. Actually...i'll allow mob thievery cuz im guilty of that on occasion when someone picks my *** i turn into a douche when it comes to competing for a mob.
By zahrah 2011-03-30 13:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Fenrir.Schutz said:

Got any excuses for Celine Dion? The world is still waiting on an apology for that one.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-30 13:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Gilhaven said:

Not at all, I seem to have struck a nerve with you for you to make this thread and write an emotional diatribe.
[+]
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-03-30 13:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Fenrir.Schutz said:

Got any excuses for Celine Dion? The world is still waiting on an apology for that one.

HAHA!! we founda loophole on that one...shes been in vegas so long shes applied for/gotten US citizenship...shes all yours now. /dusts hands off.

inb4 no-take backs!
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-03-30 13:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:

Not at all, I seem to have struck a nerve with you for you to make this thread and write an emotional diatribe.

Not so much a nerve but just trying to burn off excess energy after my work out. Energy drink is lasting longer than normal so my mind is flooded with a thousand thoughts. TBH I dont give a rats *** about bots anymore myself..its human nature for ppl to use em. Lazy ppl are lazy and cheaters cheat. I just tend to not associate myself with those ppl.
By zahrah 2011-03-30 13:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Gilhaven said:
zahrah said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Fenrir.Schutz said:

HAHA!! we founda loophole on that one...shes been in vegas so long shes applied for/gotten US citizenship...shes all yours now. /dusts hands off.

inb4 no-take backs!

Damn your Canadian cunning! At least take Avril Leviegne (sp?) back!!!
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-03-30 13:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm...ok...deal. u get dion I'll take back Advil Lavigne. Shes hotter anyway. :D
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-30 13:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:

not exclusively bots...but gil buyers...mob thiefs etc..etc...I shoulda been more specific. Apologies. Actually...i'll allow mob thievery cuz im guilty of that on occasion when someone picks my *** i turn into a douche when it comes to competing for a mob.
Never bought gil either.. Thieving a mob, I've done, not so much directly as being with a friend who decided to do it and I just went along with it, and even went along with the /point and /laugh-ing.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2011-03-30 13:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gylfie said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Fenrir.Schutz said:
I was expecting to see a thred for "Why do you get so mad at Justin Bieber...?" (when he really doesn't affect you personally.) It was that point when I realised I had no answer for that. ;_;

On top of that, you're also going to hell. Which aint gunna be no picnic...unless you bring a picnic basket along in which case it will be a picnic.

/blames you for beiber
 Asura.Ashleh
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-30 14:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:

Not so much a nerve but just trying to burn off excess energy after my work out. Energy drink is lasting longer than normal so my mind is flooded with a thousand thoughts. TBH I dont give a rats *** about bots anymore myself..its human nature for ppl to use em. Lazy ppl are lazy and cheaters cheat. I just tend to not associate myself with those ppl.

*** YOU DOUCHEBAG
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-03-30 14:04:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what grinds my gears? When I go back to working (you know at work) and the ffxiah inbox asks me "are you still there?" and then GIVES A YES OR NO PROMPT.

If you click no your computer should rape you in the *** while calling you a "silly goose" for being a smart ***.
By zahrah 2011-03-30 14:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Fenrir.Schutz said:
I was expecting to see a thred for "Why do you get so mad at Justin Bieber...?" (when he really doesn't affect you personally.) It was that point when I realised I had no answer for that. ;_;

On top of that, you're also going to hell. Which aint gunna be no picnic...unless you bring a picnic basket along in which case it will be a picnic.

/blames you for beiber

Crafty Tip: While you're in the bowels of the Underworld, and after finishing your picnic, be sure to use the basket. Collect the sulphuric rock for if/when you return to us top-side. The sulfuric rock will make an excellent centerpiece for any festive occasion!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-30 14:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Fenrir.Schutz said:

/blames you for beiber

Crafty Tip: While you're in the bowels of the Underworld, and after finishing your picnic, be sure to use the basket. Collect the sulphuric rock for if/when you return to us top-side. The sulfuric rock will make an excellent centerpiece for any festive occasion!
What if hell is in reality at the bottom of the ocean and is devoid of sulfuric activity?
By zahrah 2011-03-30 14:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
zahrah said:
Shiva.Nikolce said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Fenrir.Schutz said:

/blames you for beiber

What if hell is in reality at the bottom of the ocean and is devoid of sulfuric activity?

Hmmm...What about the rift areas at the bottom of the ocean that have the sulfur exhaust coming out of the Earth's crust? Or do you not believe in Plate Tectonics?
First Page 2