Where Is Xbox 360 FFXI Controller Config?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Where is Xbox 360 FFXI Controller Config?
Where is Xbox 360 FFXI Controller Config?
 Phoenix.Amael
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-26 11:04:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello~
Yesterday after a painful day of hit and misses with FFXI for 360 i got it installed. I have tried left and right to change the controller configuration on the game but i cannot find out how to or even if it is possible.

Yes, I have googled this and most of the results that come back are people asking how to use the Xbox Controller on PC and how to configure it. (Herp Derp! Really that hard people? -.-)
Yes, I searched the forums and could not find anything about this.

Please any help is greatly appreciated!
 Asura.Alymorel
Server: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-03-26 11:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Got some bad news for you. :{ It can't be changed. You weren't the only one looking. After playing with a controller for a good while on PC, when I switched to 360, I wanted to change the button layout to what I had on my PC, when I discovered it wasn't possible.

Good news is you can plug a generic usb keyboard into the 360 and that does work just fine. ^^
 Phoenix.Amael
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-26 11:15:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Got some bad news for you. :{ It can't be changed. You weren't the only one looking. After playing with a controller for a good while on PC, when I switched to 360, I wanted to change the button layout to what I had on my PC, when I discovered it wasn't possible.

Good news is you can plug a generic usb keyboard into the 360 and that does work just fine. ^^
Thank you! At least a straight answer. I already have a USB keyboard plugged in. Sad part is im a heavy controller user. And 3 buttons on Xbox are totally wrong for me. I use Y for Menu, X to cancel, and B to change focus. Everything else is as I mapped it on my controller on PC years ago o.o
Even Auto Run.