Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ifrit » Late Night Dynamis runs/ Midnight EST
Late Night Dynamis runs/ Midnight EST
 Ifrit.Dinarii
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Dinarii
By Ifrit.Dinarii 2009-03-18 20:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

PowerOutage is back. Starting Late nite Dynamis runs. Tentative days are Monday and Thursday Evenings around Midnite EST. Yes this is a shouting general shell. Starting off with City zones primarily.

I am an experienced Dynamis Runner, i have pulled, DD'd and BLM. and am personally looking to get Yoichi. I won't mislead you about it.

Rules will be this:
No cost to attend. ever. period.
Attend the runs. Get AF. sound good? hope so
Pick an AF for the run that day. It drops, you lot. Only stipulation is, you must be able to equip it.
ALL currency and 100s are lotted by me. If you're looking to make money from dynamis. this isnt the shell for you
Wootz ores. Also lotted by me for glass purchases.
I am not going to restrict this LS to Windy and Sandy zones.

A few notes: if you need a city win? let me know. Come along we can use the extra hand.
Attendance is not a huge issue as long as we have the numbers.
Forums will be up and running shortly. So info will be posted there.

Ice runs may be a possibility in the future. Don't rule it out yet.

If you have little or no experience in dynamis. I will be more than happy to show you the ropes. we are going to keep this shell friendly as possible during runs.

Forums will be up soon.

Reply here. or use PM. or send me a /tell in game. if you have any questions or would like to join.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Ifrit.Jamesglogan
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Jamesglogan 2009-04-17 10:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Dinarii, I wouldn't mind doing one here or there if I can just lot the AF I need. Just curious what are you doing with all that money? Dyan cost 500k to enter and one 100' sells more than 1 mil less it's Basty and it seems your avoiding that zone? So potentialy if you had a big enough group you can pull 2-5mil a night for pay 500k to enter.

I'm pretty experince been out to the Dreamlands and beaten a few of them.