Roast Of Donald Trump...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Roast of Donald Trump...
Roast of Donald Trump...
First Page 2
 Asura.Sandolphon
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-22 23:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk if anyone else watched this, I saw a bit of it last night, sort of meh but Whitney Cummings made this really sweet remark...
@Donald Trump: You've given more jobs to uneducated *** than Fox News.

Then I got sad because I realized that Greg Giraldo is dead and wouldn't not own the show again.
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2011-03-22 23:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

yea i didnt no what happened to him till they mentioned it on that roast. had no clue
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-22 23:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said:
yea i didnt no what happened to him till they mentioned it on that roast. had no clue
If I'm not mistaken he died like six or so months ago, drug related I think. I read it one of my sisters Entertainment Weekly issues. So sad. He was a graduate(need verification) of Harvard Law and it really showed in his yearly skewers on the roasts. Such a witty guy.
 Fenrir.Enternius
Server: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-03-22 23:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-22 23:52:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Enternius said:

dude what
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-22 23:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Enternius said:
That was so awkward. I didn't see that part. omfg.
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-22 23:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

what the *** lol
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Server: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-03-22 23:56:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I was watching the roast on tv and the akward was soooo strong, i turned away a couple times
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-22 23:59:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
I was watching the roast on tv and the akward was soooo strong, i turned away a couple times
I turned away from my comp screen. Never seen that happen before and I would say I've seen routines just as bad as that before on these roasts.
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-23 00:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

why was he even on there
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-03-23 00:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, that dude was terrible.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-03-23 00:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I had to stop the video. I hate watching ***so awkward that it makes me feel like ***just by contacting it in any way. I didn't see this at all, will have to try to catch it some time.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-03-23 00:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I did some quick Googling since I wanted to know who that dude was that did that, and actually found some jokes that apparently weren't shown, at least not in that clip.

Quote:
- “Yo Snoop, what up dawg … you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump? Trump’s ancestors were into real estate … and your ancestors were considered property.”
- “I’m not from New Jersey … I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough … not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana … ”
- “Relax, she didn’t even hear it … I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee … have you ever done anything else actually?”
- “Larry King is rockin’ the Armani diaper … Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria’s Secret … panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom … nah, I’m just kidding, he don’t wear condoms, you know that!”
- “I like Larry King … he’s a playa … he actually wrote a book named ‘Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack’ … he got that title from a hooker he was f**king.”
- “Trump is a good looking dude … if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin’s ears.”

:/
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-03-23 00:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate guidos, and the fact that being Italian myself will always be compared to people like him.
 Bahamut.Angelos
Server: Bahamut
user: Angelos01
By Bahamut.Angelos 2011-03-23 00:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

He defines the term "*** Mook"
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-23 00:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
Ok, I did some quick Googling since I wanted to know who that dude was that did that, and actually found some jokes that apparently weren't shown, at least not in that clip.

Quote:
- “Yo Snoop, what up dawg … you know you have so much in common with Donald Trump? Trump’s ancestors were into real estate … and your ancestors were considered property.”
- “I’m not from New Jersey … I was born in Staten Island which is a New York borough … not to be confused with the burro Marlee Matlin bl*ws onstage in Tijuana … ”
- “Relax, she didn’t even hear it … I mean hey, at least her mouth is good for something right? Hey, that was definitely some great work Marlee … have you ever done anything else actually?”
- “Larry King is rockin’ the Armani diaper … Seth MacFarlane is sporting Victoria’s Secret … panties. And Snoop is wearing a Louis Vuitton condom … nah, I’m just kidding, he don’t wear condoms, you know that!”
- “I like Larry King … he’s a playa … he actually wrote a book named ‘Mr. King Is Having a Heart Attack’ … he got that title from a hooker he was f**king.”
- “Trump is a good looking dude … if your eyes are like Marlee Matlin’s ears.”

:/
Some of them were ok.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-03-23 00:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually do have to say, when the camera flips to Ice T looking down in disgust I laughed. Hysterically.
 Hades.Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-03-23 00:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said:
I actually do have to say, when the camera flips to Ice T looking down in disgust I laughed. Hysterically.

Haha, actually that does look pretty funny.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-23 00:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Odin.Godofgods said:
If I'm not mistaken he died like six or so months ago, drug related I think. I read it one of my sisters Entertainment Weekly issues. So sad. He was a graduate(need verification) of Harvard Law and it really showed in his yearly skewers on the roasts. Such a witty guy.
He over dosed on prescription drugs, he was supposed to show up for some gig, and didn't, so the cops went to his hotel and found him collapsed in his room, they rushed him to the ER where he was on life support in a coma for like 5 days before the family decided to pull the plug because he just wasn't going to come out of it.

Greg was great, I felt the same sadness when he died that I did when Carlin and Jeni died.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-23 00:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said:
I just tried to watch it again and couldnt.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-23 00:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Odin.Godofgods said:
He over dosed on prescription drugs, he was supposed to show up for some gig, and didn't, so the cops went to his hotel and found him collapsed in his room, they rushed him to the ER where he was on life support in a coma for like 5 days before the family decided to pull the plug because he just wasn't going to come out of it.

Greg was great, I felt the same sadness when he died that I did when Carlin and Jeni died.
Agreed.
 Siren.Shadee
Server: Siren
user: shadee
By Siren.Shadee 2011-03-23 00:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure Mike made the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE decision he could make. He wrote his own jokes.

If he didn't.. then the guy that wrote them, MASSIVELY trolled him.
 Leviathan.Buer
Server: Leviathan
user: Buer
By Leviathan.Buer 2011-03-23 00:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Enternius said:

This is why guidos should never be allowed to do comedy. I stopped halfway and felt ashamed to be 1/3 Italian.
 Ramuh.Kailana
Server: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2011-03-23 00:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I had no idea who this "The Situation" was, but I watched the roast of mr. Trump, and Situation stunk the place up. Couldn't get over how terrible he was. xD
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-03-23 00:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm thinking that his terrible performance may have been part of the act. There's no *** way...

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-03-23 01:02:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm so glad that I've never been subjected to the actual show. This tiny sliver was enough to lower my IQ several points.
By zahrah 2011-03-23 01:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said:
I'm so glad that I've never been subjected to the actual show. This tiny sliver was enough to lower my IQ several points.

The roasts they do on Comedy Central are never good. They did Larry the cable guy for God's sake.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2