Forum » FFXI » General » 25th
25th
First Page 2 3
 Leviathan.Nuin
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Nuin 2011-03-22 06:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

With the tight electricity supply and demand caused by the earthquake off the northeastern Pacific Ocean, we have to conserve power for co-operation, March 13, 2011 (Sun) 19:00 server down temporarily from the game, this Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy XI and PlayOnline service ("Service") that we have temporarily suspended because the service stood up the prospect of resumption will be announced.

Server power consumption is responsible for this service, the Company's total power consumption of 11.6% in Tokyo (February 2011 actual figures) are accounted for. Thus, the halt of the office air conditioning (8.8%), and lighting and other power saving efforts, 10 percent of total power and save more than worth it, we conduct today.

This allows saving measures, and the server can be running again was temporarily suspended so far, Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy XI: March 25, 2011 and the PlayOnline service (Fri) 20:00 (Japan time ) will resume.

Much more for service and support operations on the part of the official PlayOnline web site and this service was suspended, will resume at the same time.

In the future, in case of power supply and demand situation to deteriorate further, again, it might pause to pause and Services server, please be aware beforehand.

The temporary suspension of the Service, you apologize for the inconvenience to our customers. As we guide you when you suspend the Service, Final Fantasy XI: With regard to the temporary halt due to this, you will be free and monthly charges for April 2011.

Group is unprecedented for this serious disaster, as well as actively supporting the reconstruction of the earthquake relief effort affected areas, we work to provide stable products and services, continue to thank you.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/news/detail?newsId=c1a54f40c00bc7bfb5e1c380bb50abd6d17dc501
[+]
 Bismarck.Finnachan
Server: Bismarck
user: finnachan
By Bismarck.Finnachan 2011-03-22 06:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Nuin said:
With the tight electricity supply and demand caused by the earthquake off the northeastern Pacific Ocean, we have to conserve power for co-operation, March 13, 2011 (Sun) 19:00 server down temporarily from the game, this Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy XI and PlayOnline service ("Service") that we have temporarily suspended because the service stood up the prospect of resumption will be announced.

Server power consumption is responsible for this service, the Company's total power consumption of 11.6% in Tokyo (February 2011 actual figures) are accounted for. Thus, the halt of the office air conditioning (8.8%), and lighting and other power saving efforts, 10 percent of total power and save more than worth it, we conduct today.

This allows saving measures, and the server can be running again was temporarily suspended so far, Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy XI: March 25, 2011 and the PlayOnline service (Fri) 20:00 (Japan time ) will resume.

Much more for service and support operations on the part of the official PlayOnline web site and this service was suspended, will resume at the same time.

In the future, in case of power supply and demand situation to deteriorate further, again, it might pause to pause and Services server, please be aware beforehand.

The temporary suspension of the Service, you apologize for the inconvenience to our customers. As we guide you when you suspend the Service, Final Fantasy XI: With regard to the temporary halt due to this, you will be free and monthly charges for April 2011.

Group is unprecedented for this serious disaster, as well as actively supporting the reconstruction of the earthquake relief effort affected areas, we work to provide stable products and services, continue to thank you.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/news/detail?newsId=c1a54f40c00bc7bfb5e1c380bb50abd6d17dc501

Hurray....
[+]
By Tortuga1004 2011-03-22 06:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

at least they gave us a start up date. 3 days, could be worst.
 Odin.Dezaar
Server: Odin
user: dezaar
By Odin.Dezaar 2011-03-22 06:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news20551.shtml

About time the US site was updated
[+]
 Leviathan.Nuin
By Leviathan.Nuin 2011-03-22 06:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Notice it's backdated to :30 lol
 Asura.Takinagi
Server: Asura
user: Oric
By Asura.Takinagi 2011-03-22 06:52:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally.
By Purpleeyes 2011-03-22 06:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Dezaar said:
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news20551.shtml

About time the US site was updated

Only took them about 5 minutes...
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-22 07:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Due to the large amount of duplicate threads being created, post all of your information related to the downtime here. Other threads on this subject will be locked or deleted (like if they're rickroll).

thread.
[+]
 Leviathan.Nuin
By Leviathan.Nuin 2011-03-22 07:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Due to the large amount of duplicate threads being created, post all of your information related to the downtime here. Other threads on this subject will be locked or deleted (like if they're rickroll).

thread.
Hmmm didn't think this had to do with downtime . .
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-22 07:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Nuin said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

thread.
It does when the servers are coming back up from downtime.
[+]
By Lieniite 2011-03-22 07:19:08
Link | Quote | Reply

If the other threads were not full with the usual mob from here pulling each off in all those other threads maybe people would read them instead of just skimming past all the crap posted by slip, tiger, draylo and the rest of you knuckle heads?
[+]
 Bahamut.Zoltar
Server: Bahamut
user: Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-03-22 07:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Friday friday friday
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-22 07:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lieniite said:
If the other threads were not full with the usual mob from here pulling each off in all those other threads maybe people would read them instead of just skimming past all the crap posted by slip, tiger, draylo and the rest of you knuckle heads?
You forgot, Vinvv, Sevourn, Flion and I'm sure I'm forgetting others who made it to your list..

Actually it's funny you bring up people reading threads, when there are 3 others, besides this one, on this very topic already up. I'm sorry, but I really don't think I, or anyone else who 'posts crap to be skimmed past' is the problem here.. It's a fundamental break down of forum guidelines, a simple search of the top 10 recent topics would of shown this thread is already out.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-03-22 07:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lieniite said:

so the fact it was posted in GREEN by a mod.. surely that means its worth reading? or did you miss the part where important stuff is posted by them?
[+]
 Cerberus.Sataut
Server: Cerberus
user: jayskup
By Cerberus.Sataut 2011-03-22 07:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

its 11am UK time and 12 lunchtime for europe

:) only 3 days togo

/dance
[+]
 Asura.Thanquol
Server: Asura
user: Thanquol
By Asura.Thanquol 2011-03-22 07:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

What time is that in the Eastern Time Zone? I'm at work, so I refuse to think and figure it out myself. LOL.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-22 07:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Thanquol said:
What time is that in the Eastern Time Zone? I'm at work, so I refuse to think and figure it out myself. LOL.
Japan time is 13 hours ahead of Eastern Time currently (no clue if they use Daylight Savings) so, 8PM to them, would be 7AM for you.
[+]
 Odin.Dezaar
Server: Odin
user: dezaar
By Odin.Dezaar 2011-03-22 07:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically the servers should be up in the US Friday morning ~

I'm guessing their energy is similar to ours were peak time is like 8am to 8pm M - F
[+]
By Lieniite 2011-03-22 07:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinkydink said:
Lieniite said:
so the fact it was posted in GREEN by a mod.. surely that means its worth reading? or did you miss the part where important stuff is posted by them?

It wasnt as detailed as this thread was, i'm sick of digging through the usual crap posted by the usual suspects on this forum, 90% of the time i see their avatars and keep scrolling meaning that i miss somethings, this thread wasnt started by any of the usual trolls and therefore i found it a better thread than the mods thread....which has turned into an e-peen thread by the same people posting again and again and again
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-22 07:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lieniite said:
Bismarck.Rinkydink said:
Lieniite said:

It wasnt as detailed as this thread was, i'm sick of digging through the usual crap posted by the usual suspects on this forum, 90% of the time i see their avatars and keep scrolling meaning that i miss somethings, this thread wasnt started by any of the usual trolls and therefore i found it a better thread than the mods thread....which has turned into an e-peen thread by the same people posting again and again and again
Are you just jealous because you only have an average penis size? (Well, you think of me as a troll, I might as well be one).
[+]
By Lieniite 2011-03-22 07:34:03
Link | Quote | Reply

im actually a girl, im sorry i really dont wish to reply to you, i see you and your silly constant posting as a painful side affect of using such a great site and as such dont want to get involved with you having an excuse to post even more dribble
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-03-22 07:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Lieniite said:
Bismarck.Rinkydink said:
Lieniite said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
thread.
what isnt detailed about that? if it relates to downtime.. due to disasters.. post in that thread?! i dont understnad how much more detailed it can be.

Pro tip: the later pages show the most recent updates/posts
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-22 07:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lieniite said:
im actually a girl, im sorry i really dont wish to reply to you, i see you and your silly constant posting as a painful side affect of using such a great site and as such dont want to get involved with you having an excuse to post even more dribble
Wow.. Yes I realize you're a girl, that would be the penis size joke..

~face palm~

I'm honestly confused how I made this little list of yours though, I often offer actual insight into matters.. But it's cool, I don't really care what people think of me really.
[+]
By Lieniite 2011-03-22 07:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinkydink said:
Lieniite said:
Bismarck.Rinkydink said:
Lieniite said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
thread.
what isnt detailed about that? if it relates to downtime.. due to disasters.. post in that thread?! i dont understnad how much more detailed it can be. Pro tip: the later pages show the most recent updates/posts

too much offtopic posting that happens all the time here, im sorry this thread has also derailed but the first time i went into the green thread after this was posted it was all nonsense dribble unrealated to the issue.

like i said, i try very hard to skim alot of that
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-03-22 07:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lieniite said:
Wow.. Yes I realize you're a girl, that would be the penis size joke.. ~face palm~
/comfort

Lieniite said:
too much offtopic posting that happens all the time here, im sorry this thread has also derailed but the first time i went into the green thread after this was posted it was all nonsense dribble unrealated to the issue. like i said, i try very hard to skim alot of that
its really hard to Skim three pages isnt it.. i guess you dont do books or any other type of reading
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-22 07:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lieniite said:

effect
[+]
 Caitsith.Lucan
Server: Caitsith
user: lucan333
By Caitsith.Lucan 2011-03-22 07:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

you two emo guys gotta knock it off
[+]
 Leviathan.Buer
user: Buer
By Leviathan.Buer 2011-03-22 07:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Nuin said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

thread.
It does when the servers are coming back up from downtime.

I have lost all hope for people from my server who also post on here. They are almost bad enough to make me cry myself to sleep in shame.
 Pandemonium.Leorez
Server: Pandemonium
user: leorez
By Pandemonium.Leorez 2011-03-22 07:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

suprised noon has done it yet but...

[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-22 07:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Leorez said:
suprised noon has done it yet but...

They have, in the real thread. You are late to the party just like OP :/

Lieniite said:

My posts are of the finest caliber. I dunno what this smack you are talking is referring to.
First Page 2 3