Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Campaign » DI
DI
 Phoenix.Uzugami
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-21 20:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply

yo no lie. Before I got MDT sets, DI LOVED to *** point spear at me. He ALWAYS turned his *** at me >:|
 Ragnarok.Aerox
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Aerox 2011-03-21 20:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:
why are you getting hit at all with wrath lol

I don't know if anyone else was getting it, but for a few months during evening times my connection would R0 for 2-3 secs every min or so, i know others in my ls had the problem. The lag makes it a bit harder to see when he starts to charge his horn and thus move in time lol Not like it matters so much now, a decently geared pld is hard to kill it's more about holding hate from CE loss.
 Fenrir.Gradd
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-03-21 20:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Stand 5 away at all times, if you see him flash with electricity, guess what!? Hes gonna use a TP move! DI isnt hard, you can read him like a book seriously he lets you know like 3 seconds before hes gonna use a TP move <.<
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-21 20:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Gradd said:
Stand 5 away at all times, if you see him flash with electricity, guess what!? Hes gonna use a TP move! DI isnt hard, you can read him like a book seriously he lets you know like 3 seconds before hes gonna use a TP move <.<

Never *** helped me and you know it, that *** always turned and was like "ohhai dg lolbyeeee"
 Fenrir.Gradd
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-03-21 20:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:

Never *** helped me and you know it, that *** always turned and was like "ohhai dg lolbyeeee"

Suck Less

But seriously you DC'd every 10 minutes I didnt expect you to do good ever on DI x:
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-21 20:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Gradd said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:

Suck Less

But seriously you DC'd every 10 minutes I didnt expect you to do good ever on DI x:

I swear DI like, force DC'd me :( I tanked all the sandworm mobs fine! Unless Tere was my co-tank, then I often got hate reset cause she *** suckkkkkkkkked
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-03-21 20:25:33
Link | Quote | Reply

3 bst and semi afk

2 bst hold.. one rng claim them swap to bst and finish..

take about 40 min
 Valefor.Lluna
Server: Valefor
user: Llunaffxi
By Valefor.Lluna 2011-03-21 20:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

rdm,pld,sam x2 40 minutes @ 75
By Serj 2011-03-21 20:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Why use pld at all? Or am I missing something?
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-03-21 20:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk.. i prefer fighting stuff like ixion on bst.. its already boring enough..

would rather toss pet and watch tv lol
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-03-21 20:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

wish I could find the image of 7 white mages curing a PLD/WAR cause dark ixion hits hard.
 Bahamut.Phix
Server: Bahamut
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-21 20:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

i always went on rng to Di lol and that worked , i know sams work dont see why it would take long with new emps and such , But never got the urge to go find a pony of late.
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: eLySiuM
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2011-03-21 20:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Why use pld at all? Or am I missing something?

op was asking lowest possible #/setup for DI. pld+whm works well. cdc pld does decent dmg while taking minimal dmg compared to mnk.
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: eLySiuM
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2011-03-21 20:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Phix said:
i always went on rng to Di lol and that worked , i know sams work dont see why it would take long with new emps and such , But never got the urge to go find a pony of late.

Im sure sam+whm could duo it but I think almace pld would be quicker. the pld i was with was doing about 1200 avg and spiked up to 2k.