What's Your Facio Record?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » What's your Facio record?
What's your Facio record?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-04-25 10:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said:
Here comes the random theories.

Don't forget to face NE during full moon with an light staff on to increase the odds of refresh.

I'm also curious why people still care about refresh on this piece when the af3 body has 2mp/tick.

not everyone uses spellcast.

for WHM's who got used to always having refresh it seems weird to move to a cure potency body without it. also not everyone has +2 body on their WHM yet.

Even if I had been able to get a cure potency10%+ (which I haven't) if it didn't have refresh I would just throw it away. I don't see the point in changing from Noble to Facio without refresh if it's going to make no difference on me hitting my 50%. The end goal anyways is 50% without body maybe when the next update comes out it will be a reality.
 Ramuh.Ozwaldo
Server: Ramuh
user: Ozwaldo
By Ramuh.Ozwaldo 2011-04-25 10:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

1/10 got me a Cure pot +12

took another 30 to get Cure pot +14 no refresh though.
 Ramuh.Bekisa
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Bekisa 2011-04-25 10:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

+10% with refresh and +1 magic evasion on second try and have got a few 10%/refresh since then but never anything with more cure potency than 10 yet. I'm not keeping count but I know I've seen my 1st trophies in the 20 and 30's a couple times and then back to 0 if that says anything~

Allowed me to sell my nobles and got a cure body for smn when I actually use it. Works for me.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-04-25 12:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Bismarck.Misao said:
0/16 :<
maybe another cookie will help : p
It does!
 Sylph.Conchita
Server: Sylph
user: Conchita
By Sylph.Conchita 2011-04-25 12:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bismarck.Ihina said:

Don't forget to face NE during full moon with an light staff on to increase the odds of refresh.

I'm also curious why people still care about refresh on this piece when the af3 body has 2mp/tick.

for WHM's who got used to always having refresh it seems weird to move to a cure potency body without it. also not everyone has +2 body on their WHM yet.

Even if I had been able to get a cure potency10%+ (which I haven't) if it didn't have refresh I would just throw it away. I don't see the point in changing from Noble to Facio without refresh if it's going to make no difference on me hitting my 50%. The end goal anyways is 50% without body maybe when the next update comes out it will be a reality.

50% cure potency? Can already get that without body now.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-04-25 13:03:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Conchita said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bismarck.Ihina said:

not with a good MND build.

Your cures are better off with 49% cure potency than the 50% cure potency not using atmas, med ring, healing feather whilst using AF3 body. The only way to hit 50% without those 3 is with serp set, you're better off using Augur gloves + nice MND feet is my point. With an upgrade to Surya's staff you'll be able to hit 50% without having to use the lame serp set (2 slots for 1 extra % and 17 less MND) or without having to use atma/med ring/feather

Details to what I'm talking about.
 Cerberus.Kaht
Server: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2011-04-25 13:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

Since when does someone need to use spellcast to have an idle set? Sure, it makes things easier, but before I ever used windower I had an "idle" macro to make sure I swapped back in to refresh and -pdt gear when I wasn't casting.
[+]
 Cerberus.Quipto
Server: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2011-04-25 13:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bismarck.Ihina said:

What does spellcast have to do with a macro piece? There are at least five other body pieces that you can stand around in that serve the same purpose. A truly great facio doesnt have refresh, it would have Conserve MP and -enmity. Unless you need that extra 1-2 MP you would get from casting in a refresh body.
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-04-25 13:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

best i've gotten in about 30 attempts has been 8% >_<

good thing there is nothing really great to spend trophies on but this body ;p
 Sylph.Conchita
Server: Sylph
user: Conchita
By Sylph.Conchita 2011-04-25 14:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Sylph.Conchita said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Bismarck.Ihina said:

not with a good MND build.

Your cures are better off with 49% cure potency than the 50% cure potency not using atmas, med ring, healing feather whilst using AF3 body. The only way to hit 50% without those 3 is with serp set, you're better off using Augur gloves + nice MND feet is my point. With an upgrade to Surya's staff you'll be able to hit 50% without having to use the lame serp set (2 slots for 1 extra % and 17 less MND) or without having to use atma/med ring/feather

Details to what I'm talking about.

Serp set doesn't include body tho which was what you guys were talking about if I'm not wrong. And yes, if I had Augur gloves I'd gladly use those instead of the Serp set, but alas I don't :<
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-04-25 15:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

uhh yes people without windower and spellcast have idle sets but they don't activate idle set as often or as quickly as someone who has spellcast is my point. Yes if they are not casting or spamming spells and have time to hit their idle macro they will or if they have the downtime in which they can.

you would be missing out on the refresh you could have had from the body for not only the time spent casting but also the time you take to go put on your idle set. someone without spellcast would be more reliant on the refresh from the body vs someone with spellcast in which the difference would be less noticeable or severe.. THAT'S what my point has to do about not having spellcast.

Cerberus.Kaht said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

Since when does someone need to use spellcast to have an idle set? Sure, it makes things easier, but before I ever used windower I had an "idle" macro to make sure I swapped back in to refresh and -pdt gear when I wasn't casting.

lastly the main point of it not being important to even without spellcast was you could hit it when "you're not casting" I don't see many WHMs just standing around with nothing to do with much down time in fights, yea there are moments and yes when you can get your idle set on of course get it on but for a non-windower/non-spellcast person those times are few and far between.

I dunno for me the amount of time in a fight spent casting cure spells is a pretty decent amount, I'm not positive but I would think over the course of a fight I would notice the missing +1 refresh especially outside Abyssea maybe I've just been used to it for so long I would just feel weird without it.
 Caitsith.Ganukay
Server: Caitsith
user: Ganukay
By Caitsith.Ganukay 2011-04-26 12:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Did 50 more bliauts today, nothing over 9% cure potency on any of them, and only 5 with cure potency, nothing to replace my current bliaut.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-05-08 18:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

1/20
not the best one but works:

Conserve Mp+1
Cure Pot +11%
emn-2
 Bahamut.Linexi
Server: Bahamut
user: Linexi
By Bahamut.Linexi 2011-05-08 20:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

:3
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-05-08 21:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't be bothered to read the entire thread... But what's the max amount of refresh possible on this?

CP too?
 Diabolos.Eclipstic
Server: Diabolos
user: eclipstic
By Diabolos.Eclipstic 2011-05-08 21:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

i got one w/ 11% and refresh on my 3rd try. took me about another 25 or 30 before i got one w/ 12% refresh and conserve mp. i've prolly done over 60 now and my luck hasn't improved any further.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-05-09 13:52:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I can't be bothered to read the entire thread... But what's the max amount of refresh possible on this?

CP too?

Refresh +1
Cure Potency +14%

I just traded in another 15-20 and they were all trash. 1 of them had refresh/cure potency 7 I'm about to give up
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-09 13:54:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Linexi said:

you make me cry inside :(
 Asura.Sukii
Server: Asura
user: Sukiibex
By Asura.Sukii 2011-05-09 13:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

My best is :
- Cure Potency +12% + some other random lame thats not refresh :<

Had a bunch with refresh and cure pot. on it but not as high as 12%.
Must have traded like 100 of these trophies also...

Some people are just so lucky :P I'm not one of em
 Lakshmi.Sake
Server: Lakshmi
user: Sekaran
By Lakshmi.Sake 2011-05-10 16:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I got my mule Refresh, Cure Pot+11%, hHP+1.. Good enough for now. Took about 45 tries. I've yet to improve on a Refresh, Cure Pot+13%, hHP+1 on my main in over a hundred attempts.
 Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2011-05-10 16:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sake said:
I've yet to improve on a Refresh, Cute Pot+13%, hHP+1 on my main in over a hundred attempts.

Nothing trumps Cute Pot+13%.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-05-10 16:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Spent over 60 trophies and the best I got was a silly Refresh+1 Cure potency +9% :<
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-10 16:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Nixak said:
Lakshmi.Sake said:
I've yet to improve on a Refresh, Cute Pot+13%, hHP+1 on my main in over a hundred attempts.

Nothing trumps Cute Pot+13%.
14% says hi :(

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Bahamut.Linexi said:

you make me cry inside :(
 Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2011-05-10 16:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bah, Sake must have done a ninja edit, it use to say cute pot+13%. Now I just feel silly.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-10 16:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

ohey i got the pre ninja edit in my quote train!

Now i feel silly :P
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-05-10 16:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I want CUTE POTENCY!!
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-05-10 16:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
I want CUTE POTENCY!!

Must be Taru! Kitties don't count!
 Lakshmi.Sake
Server: Lakshmi
user: Sekaran
By Lakshmi.Sake 2011-05-17 13:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Nixak said:
Bah, Sake must have done a ninja edit, it use to say cute pot+13%. Now I just feel silly.

Ninja edits ftw. ;)
 Carbuncle.Astrida
Server: Carbuncle
user: AstridaG
By Carbuncle.Astrida 2011-05-17 13:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

cure potency +12%
refresh +1
S.I.R.D. 1%