Forum » FFXI » General » 'My style of play'
'My style of play'
 Cerberus.Vaness
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Vaness 2011-03-15 23:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Schultz said:
Oh no, I'm saying that controller is far easier to cycle. From memory keyboard doesn't cycle on TAB or ARROW keys. They may have changed this since I started using controller. I wish everyone used controllers though, far more superior than keyboards :D

@Vaness Only ever played on controller on Xbox a few times, dragged out the USB keyboard fast. Xbox FFXI is a last resort for me (if I'm away from home with only the Xbox and not my laptop.. has happened a few times.. and yes I bought FFXI for a console and hardly play it. Just got it for backup purposes).
I play been playing on both pc and xbox, I cant lie I so *** love Blinkmenot ;x.I can't play w/o a controller, like my bf say, I'm like a fish outside the water w/o a controller xD
 Lakshmi.Schultz
Server: Lakshmi
user: Schultz
By Lakshmi.Schultz 2011-03-15 23:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Same for me after using one for so long now. Took me a bit to get used to it, but I would never go back (unless it broke and no replacement).
 Unicorn.Celestius
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Celestius 2011-03-15 23:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao, someone told me there was a thread where the kiddies were still actually arguing in favor of gear change macros. really? in 2011? must be a seriously weak player or group of players to need to still do that nonsense. Gear swap macros are natures way of telling you you have taken too many computor classes. Just because you can, doesnt mean you need to. Maybe gear change macros are just another good japanese idea, like putting a nucular reactor on an earthquake fault. Yes you will get power, yes you may get dead.
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-15 23:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Celestius said:
lmao, someone told me there was a thread where the kiddies were still actually arguing in favor of gear change macros. really? in 2011? must be a seriously weak player or group of players to need to still do that nonsense. Gear swap macros are natures way of telling you you have taken too many computor classes. Just because you can, doesnt mean you need to. Maybe gear change macros are just another good japanese idea, like putting a nucular reactor on an earthquake fault. Yes you will get power, yes you may get dead.
Good lord sir, you're just exuding all kinds of ignorance aren't you? Especially with that last bit.

I really hope I'm misinterpreting that last part.
 Leviathan.Novax
Server: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-03-15 23:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Unicorn.Celestius said:
Good lord sir, you're just exuding all kinds of ignorance aren't you? Especially with that last bit.

Someone close the window.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-16 00:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The very reason why I said that I hope I'm misinterpreting it.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-16 00:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Novax said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Unicorn.Celestius said:

Someone close the window.

my god this wind

afk grabbing furniture to save myself
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-03-16 00:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

he's just a lol troll who doesn't even play lol. and even when he did he failed lol hey gaiz i can't play outside abyssea but inside i put on atma's and think i'm good. lol *** tool.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-16 00:00:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
The very reason why I said that I hope I'm misinterpreting it.

misinterpretation may not be the best word for it
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-16 00:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Then I guess this will have to suffice.
 Bismarck.Henihhi
Server: Bismarck
user: Henihhi
By Bismarck.Henihhi 2011-03-16 00:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah there are still ppl arguing on there that swapping gear doesn't matter. Its a ***<excuse my french> cesspool of retards. No amount of math or parses seems to convince these so called casuals.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-03-16 09:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Henihhi said:
Oh yeah there are still ppl arguing on there that swapping gear doesn't matter. Its a ***<excuse my french> cesspool of retards. No amount of math or parses seems to convince these so called casuals.

Back in 2005 know what told me you are supposed to swap to weapon skill gear? Hecatomb.. you wouldn't believe the retards who full time some of that gear. S/E forums seem stupid. Are there any consequences for trolling and ***? I mean somebody has to set these nut jobs right.

Whole set turns to haste obviously!
By Alryc 2011-03-16 12:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Novax said:
I'm confused what people mean by this, do they cast shadows differently than I do? Or do they engage wait for TP and Ws differently?

I'm truly interested after reading the amazing Naturebeckles posts on the offical forum.

Lmao yes! Back when I started playing this game my first job was SAM so I read guide about SAM/DRG and the poster said something like "your results may vary from mine because my play style is VERY aggressive" lolwut?

WS as soon as you have 100 tp? y u so aggressive?