Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 213 214 215 ... 224 225 226
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2015-04-10 07:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

PKHeX is a program where you custom make your own pokemon. Choose their moves, EVs, IVs, ball they were caught in, etc and then upload them to the lunarcookies site.

From there you:
1)Make sure there is 1 spot empty in the first box of your PC in game.
2)While in front of the PC hit the Home button on your 3DS.
3)Hold and L+R to open the camera.
4)Hit the barcode scanner and scan your pokemon's barcode from the Lunarcookies site you have open on your RL PC.
5)It downloads the pokemon then take it out of the first slot of box1 and keep making more.

Never have to breed again.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-10 08:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

As much as I would like to try it, I'm a coward and am afraid of losing the shinies I already produced...
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2015-04-10 11:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

There's no way it corrupts your game.

Since it uses the same technology as reading websites from those QR codes on billboards.
By Darkalenia 2015-04-10 11:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
PKHeX is a program where you custom make your own pokemon. Choose their moves, EVs, IVs, ball they were caught in, etc and then upload them to the lunarcookies site.

From there you:
4)Hit the barcode scanner and scan your pokemon's barcode from the Lunarcookies site you have open on your RL PC.
5)It downloads the pokemon then take it out of the first slot of box1 and keep making more.

Does this work with Y/AS and on a New 3DS XL?
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2015-04-10 17:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkalenia said: »

From there you:

Works for X,Y,OR,AS as for the new 3DS XL as long as you can hit the home button without the game closing then yes.
By Darkalenia 2015-04-10 18:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Works for X,Y,OR,AS as for the new 3DS XL as long as you can hit the home button without the game closing then yes.[/quote]

Doesn't seem to work. :/
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-04-13 01:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hoopas alternate Form.

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2015-04-13 05:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been out for a while lol. Well not legally but people already have Hoopa Unbound in game. He has one of the scariest menacing cries of all the Pokemon. And Hypserspace Fury is probably the coolest attack in all of Pokemon in my opinion.

His shiny form is solid gold. Becomes Psychic/Dark when he is in this form.

His stats are pretty meh for Ubers/OU but he will be a threat in UU that's for sure. If you play Smogon rules.
He's pretty frail in terms of defense. A single U-turn could one shot him from pretty much any normal U-Turner. Considering his now 4x weakness to Bug.

HP-80
Attack-160
Defense-60
Special Attack-170
Special Defense-130
Speed-80
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2015-04-19 15:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, so I got an email yesterday from someone asking me to hatch a Charmander egg for them.

Apparently, the old "Shiny Number" trick is back via a new program called "Keysav 2" and it works for both X/Y and OR/AS.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2015-04-19 18:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

From there you:

Ok so I just tried this. Got up to the point where I figured out how to "drag yer pokemans" and got a QR code, but unfortunately it doesn't work beyond that.

THEN I find out that there was a game update in March that patched this. So it no longer works. Oh well. Should have tried this sooner rather than later.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-05-06 12:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

For those of you in the US, a new event has been announced.. From June 22nd to July 12th you can go to Gamestop to get a serial code to receive a special Dragonite. It knows the move Dragon Dance, Outrage, Hurricane and Extremespeed and has its Hidden Ability of Multiscale.

Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2015-05-21 17:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there anyone here that can still make Pokemon via PkHex? I have a few Pokemon QR Codes I'd love to have made.

If you are able to help me out with this, PM me.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-06-22 07:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

For those of you in the US, the newest event starts today. From today until July 12th, you can go into Gamestop stores and get a serial code to receive a Dragonite into your Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games. This Dragonite doesn't have much special but does come with the move Extreme Speed which is tricky to get if you lack a Dratini from the Dragon's Den in HeartGold & SoulSilver. It also has its Hidden Ability of Multiscale.

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-08-11 20:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

For those of you in North America, the Shiny Rayquaza event has randomly begun over the Nintendo Network. This Shiny Rayquaza is available through Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Receive Via Internet only on Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games and matches the one that started in Australia through Serial Code earlier this week. Currently no end date or European release is known so get it while you still can.

[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-08-12 12:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The Shiny Rayquaza event has now been detailed for Europe. From August 24th to September 20th it will be available via Serial Code cards from participating retailers in the UK and from August 31st to September 28th in Germany. In the UK, it will be available at Smyths with other countries still to be announced. In the US it is currently running and will end September 14th.

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [92 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-11-12 18:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Pokémon Red Blue and Yellow are to come on the Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS in Europe on February 27th 2016. They will include trade capabilities.

(Sorry this is late)

North America: This event is special for Zoroark that has got the special move, Sludge Bomb, which it can't normally learn. It's not currently known when this event will end. It is received by accessing Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Receive Via Internet.

Following the sudden release of Zoroark in North America last night, details have been released for the special Sludge Bomb Zoroark distribution in other parts of the world. In the UK, it will be distributed through Serial Code in GAME stores from November 6th to November 26th.

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon is out next week in North America, November 20th, 2015.
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2015-12-12 00:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

CoroCoro has begun leaking and in this it has brought the official reveal of the 721st Pokémon, the final Mythical Pokémon of this generation, Volcanion. For those unaware, Volcanion is a Fire/Water-type Pokémon.

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-01-12 13:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It has been announced that the Mythical Pokémon are all to receive special distributions for the Pokémon games starting in February 2016. Mew will be distributed from February 1st through February 24th at Gamestop, unknown elsewhere while Celebi will run from March 1st through March 24th on the Nintendo Network, Jirachi in April on the Nintendo Network, Darkrai in May at Gamestop, Manaphy in June via Nintendo Network, Shaymin in July via Nintendo Network, Arceus in August via Gamestop, Victini in September via Nintendo Network, Keldeo in October via Nintendo Network, Genesect in November at Gamestop in the US, unknown elsewhere and Meloetta in December via Nintendo Network. European details will be revealed soon.

For those of you in the US, a special New Nintendo 3DS bundle has also been announced for the 20th anniversary. This bundle comes packed with two coverplates featuring Charizard and Blastoise as well as Red & Blue pre-installed on the system.

[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-01-20 16:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Pokkén Tournament arrives on Wii U on 18th March Worldwide!

Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-02-05 17:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Following the announcement of the Mythical Pokémon events last month, the US releases were put down for the entire year, but the European schedule has not been. Today, Celebi & Jirachi have had their distributions for Europe finally confirmed. Like the US distributions, Celebi will be distributed over the Nintendo Network from March 1st through March 24th while Jirachi will run from April 1st through April 24th.

Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-02-26 12:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

They have been confirmed, Pokemon Sun/Moon.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-03-01 03:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

The Celebi event has begun! The Celebi distribution has begun its run in Europe and Australia with North American release is also now live. This event is the second of 11 Mythical Pokémon distributions in the west and is being given over the Nintendo Network to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Pokémon. This event runs until March 24th.

[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-03-01 11:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

So my special edition new 3DS should be here tomorrow. Gotta figure out how I am going to get my current 32gb card into it without losing the games that are pre-installed and without losing my current games/data.

I think I have to also unregister my 3DS I have now since Nintendo only lets you have 2 registered devices iirc.

Should be fun.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-03-02 17:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It has been confirmed that, from Friday until October 31st, Regirock, Regice and Registeel will be available to all players who use Pokémon Bank. These Pokémon are special in that they come with their Hidden Abilities of Sturdy, Ice Body and Light Metal respectively.

Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-03-21 13:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Footage of "Pokemon Go".

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Draylo 2016-03-21 13:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't get the hype for it tbh. Seems really gimmicky but I guess it will be a free game on the phone so a lot of people will try it out that you can battle or do ***w/. I'd rather a Pokemon MMO :)
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-03-24 10:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Pokemon GO details.

Some new details have been released for the upcoming Smartphone title, Pokémon GO. In the game, you raise level as a trainer and when you reach higher levels, you can find rarer and more powerful Pokémon. Your trainer level also gains you access to more powerful items such as the Great Ball. PokéStops exist in real life as monuments where you can find various items.

To evolve Pokémon, you have to catch the same species of Pokémon multiple times. You can also find Pokémon Eggs at PokéStops which hatch while you walk around in the game. When hatched, it may be a Pokémon you have yet to see in the game.
As stated before, wild Pokémon will vary depending on location. The example given is for Water-type Pokémon typically being found near the oceans.

When you reach a certain point in the game, you'll be asked to join one of three teams. When joined, you can set one of your Pokémon to various locations such as gyms around the world. Each player can only put one Pokémon at a gym, with multiple players being able to put a Pokémon at the gym. If a Gym is owned by another player's team, you can challenged the gym to claim control. There's also a wide variety of challenges to accomplish in the game.

There appears to be a feature that will let you turn off the camera part of the game where Pokémon would appear in real life surroundings to include a virtual backdrop.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-04-08 12:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »

I wish I was laying on a beach right now, sunshine and fresh air ftw.
I wish I was laying on a beach right now...for other reasons.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 213 214 215 ... 224 225 226