Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-10-21 16:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Zacas1 said: »
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/demo.shtml

If you care to see what rewards you get to the main game from what # playthroughs... though still no details as of yet for the playing daily.

And still waiting on my second e-mail code... :/
Those rewards are missing the 9th Adventure reward.

Also a Note Mega-Steelix is JP only. Kinda sucks cause Glalie looks HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE lol.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-10-21 17:39:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I got my email but it has no code... It says please put this code in to redeem your demo but the spot is blank.
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-10-21 17:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
I got my email but it has no code... It says please put this code in to redeem your demo but the spot is blank.

Same problem here. Any suggestions?
By Zacas1 2014-10-21 17:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah... finally got my second e-mail... and the code is blank... so unless they had limited availability... about to see if I can't e-mail their support or something... and see if that's the case

Edit: Though the advertisement on their site that mentions the code in the newsletter says nothing about a limited number of codes... but apparently Serebii.net has found that there is supposed to be various other ways to get a code in the US in the next month before the release... various cinemas, game retailers, mall tours... but not much for specifics nor do I see anything to find the specifics...

Edit2: Pokémon's support reply... Click the "view online" link at top of e-mail... of which I had already did, and didn't work either... still gives me a grey box labeled "coupon" instead of the code, and it isn't clickable.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-10-21 18:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Zacas1 said: »
Yeah... finally got my second e-mail... and the code is blank... so unless they had limited availability... about to see if I can't e-mail their support or something... and see if that's the case

Edit: Though the advertisement on their site that mentions the code in the newsletter says nothing about a limited number of codes... but apparently Serebii.net has found that there is supposed to be various other ways to get a code in the US in the next month before the release... various cinemas, game retailers, mall tours... but not much for specifics nor do I see anything to find the specifics...

When I open the email, I can see a grayish rectangle with the word "Coupon" on it, but I'm unable to click it or anything.

*Ninja Edit* - Ok, I got it to work. I opened the email on Firefox, and it worked after about a minute.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-10-21 18:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Same here, we are doomed.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-10-21 18:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

keep reloading the email, eventualy my code popped in the blank rectangle
By Zacas1 2014-10-21 18:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

and another response... they're aware and working on it

"[Last updated: 10/21/14 4:48 PM PST]

It has come to our attention that some users have not yet received their copy of the newsletter, and that some who have are reporting that the code for the Alpha Ruby/Omega Sapphire Demo is not appearing properly in the message.

Because of the large volume of newsletters sent, there could be some delays as they make their way through the various internet providers and networks, leading to some users receiving their newsletters before other users.

We’re working closely with our service partner to resolve the issue of non-displaying codes and hope to see the issue resolved shortly. This should not require us to re-send the message as once the error is corrected users will then see the code appear in their original newsletter email.

We will update this article as we receive information, and we encourage you to click the subscribe link so that you are notified as we update this issue.

For users who didn't subscribe to the Pokemon.com newsletter in time, or just can't wait to jump in and explore Hoenn at Nintendo.com

Thank you,

Pokémon Support "
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-10-21 18:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

My email code is still not working but I hear refreshing over and over works. Gotta keep trying.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-10-21 19:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Been doing that and nothing.
By Zacas1 2014-10-21 19:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally the code loaded... all is well with the world >.> for now
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-10-21 19:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lucky :/
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-10-21 19:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok now it loaded, geeze
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-10-21 19:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine too. Thank God lol
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-10-21 19:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm doing the 3rd "adventure" and already there's this....spoilering.
By Zacas1 2014-10-21 20:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm... seems there's two 'versions' of it... you can get a sapphire or ruby version, seemingly randomly, when you start up the game initially. Got it open on two of my 3DSs, one had the fiery opening screen (Ruby) and the other had the bubblywater screen (sapphire) and then had Team Magma on Ruby and Team Aqua on Sapphire... >.> was kinda wondering if they were going to do something like this.

And mildly curious if this might have something to do with which of the Megas you'll get...

edit: So much for that idea... only difference is whether you ride Latios or Latias at the start, and the initial fight is against Aqua or Magma member... lame.
And apparently what islands you go to on the second go through...
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-10-21 23:43:27
Link | Quote | Reply

So i went to the gamestop today and they were out of cards for the shiny gengar :/ and idk if i will get back in time again b4 it ends, does anyone have a extra card or live near a gamestop? would really appreciate a code for one please :/

Edit: and do i just need a pokemon trainer account to get the code for demo? cause i have had one for a while but not seeing a code in my email yet. nvm seems like i may not of turned it on in time ; ;
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-10-22 06:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

You needed to sign up before the 20th for the code from the Pokemon Trainer Account. However there is other ways to get the code in NA. Serebii has a list of them.

Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter From October 21st 2014
Pokémon Art Academy eShop Download From October 24th 2014
Pokémon Puzzle Challenge eShop Download From November 6th 2014
Pokémon Trading Card Game eShop Download From November 13th 2014
Nintendo Network ID e-Mail From October 31st 2014
Selected Cinemas November 7th to November 13th 2014
Selected Retailers "Holiday" 2014
Nintendo Holiday Mall Tour November 24th - December 21st 2014

You're not missing much though. The demo is pretty much fully automated with little to no walking and exploring. Beating it 10 times for all the bonuses takes less than an hour.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-22 18:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Saw this on Newgrounds, thought I should share:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-10-23 19:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

if you reserve and buy both, Ruby/Saph, you can get one of these at Toys R Us.

[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-10-24 03:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

from the official site
Quote:
Mythical Pokémon Diancie

Return to GameStop between October 27 and November 16 for a code card to receive the Mythical Pokémon Diancie in Pokémon X or Pokémon Y! After receiving Diancie, it can be transferred into Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire when those games launch on November 21 for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Once the Diancite Mega Stone has been obtained in the new games, players can Mega Evolve Diancie during battles
By tarupowa 2014-10-24 07:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohji Lunartail said: »
from the official site
Quote:
Mythical Pokémon Diancie

Return to GameStop between October 27 and November 16 for a code card to receive the Mythical Pokémon Diancie in Pokémon X or Pokémon Y! After receiving Diancie, it can be transferred into Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire when those games launch on November 21 for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Once the Diancite Mega Stone has been obtained in the new games, players can Mega Evolve Diancie during battles
so..... gamestop would be EB games in canada right?
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-25 19:28:47
Link | Quote | Reply

By Zacas1 2014-10-25 19:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

um... ok... this'll be dumb... but what is the one next to Glailie in that pic? >.> Can't really see it overly clearly even with the zoom when clicking that pic...
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-25 20:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

It's Mega Hoopa. The demo got data mined.
By Zacas1 2014-10-25 20:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

was kinda wondering... but... why would it be in the demo if we can't access it... or is that the secret item of playing every day? >.>
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-25 20:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure, but it has been confirmed according to the hacks. Hoopa has an exclusive move that ignores Protect/Detect lol.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-10-25 20:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's a larger one, but it's unclear and that's the best I can find.

O, and more data mine.

Leviathan.Alvar
user: Alvar1
By Leviathan.Alvar 2014-10-25 20:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Double anyone? :3
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-10-25 23:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been confirmed to not be a mega but a key item that turns him into this new alternate form.

Hoopa is also speculated to be the reason behind the Legendaries in Omega/Alpha due to the promotional art having them come out of gold rings and his figure shadowed in the bottom of the circles.

His new form is /Dark and possesses a new Dark type attack as his normal form has the move Hyperspace Hole.

Hyperspace Hole 80 -- 5 --
Using a hyperspace hole, the user appears right next to the target and strikes. This also hits a target using Protect or Detect.

His Dark form learns different moves upon level up such as Knock Off and Dark Pulse. His new move is called Hyperspace Fury.

Hyperspace Fury has 100 base attack, is a Dark Special Attack that never misses and hits through Protect/Detect however lowers defense by 1 stage each use.

Both forms have the ability Magician

Psychic/Ghost Form Total: 600
HP 80
ATT 110
DEF 60
SPA 150
SPD 130
SPE 70

Psychic/Dark Form Total: 680
HP 80
ATT 160
DEF 60
SPA 170
SPD 130
SPE 80

Other Leaks:

It is possible to have a Primal Reversion and Mega on your team in the main game. The items used to revert them are the Red and Blue orbs. It is also possible to have both Primal Groudon and Kyogre on your team. So you don't have to pick either/or when team building. The Red and Blue orbs are now held items to trigger the Primal Reversions. It is also confirmed that Groudon and Kyogre are the ONLY pokemon to receive Primal Reversions.

A Psyduck's Cloud Nine ability will remove their weathers making it lol in their faces. As well as any other Weather changing abilities as long as they come out after the opponent.

Mega Rayquaza's Dragon's Ascent is a base 120 Flying Physical attack with 100 accuracy but lowers DEF and SPDEF with each use.
First Page 2 3 ... 200 201 202 ... 224 225 226