If The Servers Never Come Back Up...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » If the servers never come back up...
If the servers never come back up...
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2011-03-13 16:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Solara said:
Behemoth popsets are a waste of time, go build Pankrator sets and be done with it.

He likes his Counter+3 on MKE head.
I can relate :/
But then I don't have a zelus tiara yet.

You zelly?
 Cerberus.Arebella
Server: Cerberus
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2011-03-13 16:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
I lost interest post abyssea so to log out on my NIN I'm fine with....it wasn't the best pre-abyssea but I'd say it was good. I'd be content with it.
urial!! omg ur profile pic made me smile :D:D:D cutest movie ever
 Sylph.Washburn
Server: Sylph
user: Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2011-03-13 16:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

So from now on I'm going to declare "\wave" and "The Big One" both as bad etiquette in ingame conversations

\trollface
 Asura.Solara
Server: Asura
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-03-13 16:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Altar said:
Asura.Solara said:
Behemoth popsets are a waste of time, go build Pankrator sets and be done with it.

You zelly?

Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-13 16:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arebella said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Indeed. People are dieing always everyday... can't really mope about it 24/7. Could say people are dieing and your doing HW!?! How dare you
lol yes, how dare i continue my education! curses :P
Exactly people are dieing!!!

I mean that's as bad as people thinking about the game instead!
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-03-13 16:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I got my Machaera+2 finished yesterday around 1p.m NA est.

I don't show my profile.. doesn't matter, not prooving anything to anyone..

Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2011-03-13 16:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Arebella said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Indeed. People are dieing always everyday... can't really mope about it 24/7. Could say people are dieing and your doing HW!?! How dare you
Exactly people are dieing!!! I mean that's as bad as people thinking about the game instead!
I don't see how studying world history is equal to spazzing out about a video game lmao :P
 Diabolos.Nehalania
Server: Diabolos
user: Nehalania
By Diabolos.Nehalania 2011-03-13 16:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure I guess, I'm just in WHM idle set.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-13 16:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arebella said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Arebella said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Exactly people are dieing!!! I mean that's as bad as people thinking about the game instead!
I don't see how studying world history is equal to spazzing out about a video game lmao :P
Both don't really matter in light of people dieing. Neither will matter 1 bit in 5 years
[+]
 Bismarck.Elvnmage
Server: Bismarck
user: Elvnmage
By Bismarck.Elvnmage 2011-03-13 16:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

from reading some of the post i belive some people really need to have a little education lesson... Do you REALLY think their going to leave ffxi down for real? lol. The world runs on money and this game is bringing in $11 a month from every player, ontop of all the 'updates - abyssea etc' from over thousands of thousands of players.. SE is NOT going to be willing to loose this source of income lol. Not to mention its also ff14 thats down which is Brand NEW, another very big source of income. All in all stupid people are stupid... just sayin.
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2011-03-13 16:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Arebella said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Arebella said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Both don't really matter in light of people dieing. Neither will matter 1 bit in 5 years
Well, it will to the family members to the people who died. But anyways i told you i wasnt even serious, can we stop dwelling on this! >.>
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2011-03-13 16:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Elvnmage said:
from reading some of the post i belive some people really need to have a little education lesson... Do you REALLY think their going to leave ffxi down for real? lol. The world runs on money and this game is bringing in $11 a month from every player, ontop of all the 'updates - abyssea etc' from over thousands of thousands of players.. SE is NOT going to be willing to loose this source of income lol. Not to mention its also ff14 thats down which is Brand NEW, another very big source of income. All in all stupid people are stupid... just sayin.
prepare for the wrath of trolls in 3...2...1... /waits
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-13 16:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arebella said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Arebella said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Arebella said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Well, it will to the family members to the people who died. But anyways i told you i wasnt even serious, can we stop dwelling on this! >.>
Lol no people dieing will matter for abit... I meant studying history or this game. Both will be at best vague distant memories in a few years.
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2011-03-13 16:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Arebella said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Arebella said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Arebella said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Lol no people dieing will matter for abit... I meant studying history or this game. Both will be at best vague distant memories in a few years.
Yeahhhh probably, i dont really jump up and down in excitement for that class lmao xD
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-13 16:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Elvnmage said:

14 isn't making SE any money at the moment, because it is F2P. I wouldn't blame them if they never bought 14 back up and said somebody "slipped" with all of the servers and dropped them off a roof. 11 is still making them money though, so it'll be back up unless something terrible happens.
 Leviathan.Erang
Server: Leviathan
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2011-03-13 16:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

if the servers never came back up...

i wouldn't be able to /t baeshin

/blush
[+]
 Unicorn.Leoheart
Server: Unicorn
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-03-13 16:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Elvnmage said:

No one here is saying SE is going down for real.
It's a hypothetical thread incase the worst case scenario does happen, keep your pants on.
 Cerberus.Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2011-03-13 16:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

If FFXI never came back up, where would they all sit down eating popcorn and laughing at the tears and screams of frustration that supplies them great pleasure >_>
 Shiva.Aaralyn
Server: Shiva
user: Aaralyn
By Shiva.Aaralyn 2011-03-13 16:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Could be better, but yeah.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 17:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

No D: im wearing a subligar.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-13 17:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

noap D:

edit: well, since it's set to private I suppose it doesn't matter much
 Sylph.Siccmade
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Siccmade 2011-03-13 17:12:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If this was the case I'd much rather leave my legacy in full attack BLM mode... Or NIN, ***, any other job lol.

Instead, I'm on MNK which I haven't used for anything but solo in the past few years.

It has me at the first time I switched from full Usu to mix/match, WIP with some changes needed.

None of this ***matters but in terms of nostalgia and what have you, good question, good thread.
 Unicorn.Kaida
user: kaida
By Unicorn.Kaida 2011-03-13 17:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh lord no, I'm on THF... I hate being THF
 Caitsith.Lucan
Server: Caitsith
user: lucan333
By Caitsith.Lucan 2011-03-13 17:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

i would miss it the game alot, even when i quit and came back i stil lthought about it. and leveling red mage. lol. one of my warnings i have got at work, i got a written warning for code of conduct, cause i shouted out load "%&^* you fafnir", 4 years ago. and my manager gave me a written warning, it finally drops off my company record this year. lol
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-13 17:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Altar said:
Asura.Solara said:

You zelly?

[+]
 Unicorn.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-03-13 17:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Kaida said:
Oh lord no, I'm on THF... I hate being THF

You love thf, quitcha bitching :P
By Serj 2011-03-13 17:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg, yes, Dale. Yes.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2011-03-13 17:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

its just temperary servers going down worse comes to worse servers will be moved to the USA and set up there
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-03-13 17:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy with my gear/job ... nah my mnk sucks (ok ok, all my jobs suck :x)
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-03-13 17:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I made sure that my FFXIAH gear was in prime condition before I canceled my account. The "98" next to Alchemy bothers me though.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8