Forum » FFXI » General » PoL error 1160
PoL error 1160
 Phoenix.Kabekebe
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Kabekebe
By Phoenix.Kabekebe 2011-03-13 11:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I've read the fact that they are shutting down FFXI and PoL for a week due the earthquake in Japan but before that i was gettin my pc fixed and needed to reformat the whole pc and windows so i re-installed the game yesterday night during the night and this morning (before i checked Playonline.com) clicked on PoL to do the the PoL update but before starting the update and trying to get connected and it was saying a PoL error 1160 : which is "Network is busy or there are connection problems. Please try again later or verify that cables, networking devices, and network settings are properly configured.'' which if my connection wasnt good i wouldnt be able toget on internet and make this topic , so since my primary language is french and i dont always understand english terms or just english words it is very difficult for me to explain my situation but I'll try to make this short and simple , all i want to know its , it is due the fact they shut down PoL and FFXI that i get this message? or it is because i honestly have a problem with PoL? thanks to reply to this and once more i really understand the frustation of people that need to re-explained the situation over and over
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2011-03-13 11:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

it is due the fact they shut down PoL and FFXI that i get this message
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2011-03-13 11:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
it is due the fact they shut down PoL and FFXI that i get this message?

Oui!

I occasionally get the error also, normally when I have pretty bad network traffic myself though (for example, when I'm stealing things off the internet =O), typically though it's a POL problem.

En francais:
 Phoenix.Kabekebe
Server: Phoenix
user: Kabekebe
By Phoenix.Kabekebe 2011-03-13 12:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Merci beaucoup l'ami! a la semaine prochaine! :D