Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-03-10 11:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kaht said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Just like you can't do ***about people using 3rd party tools but you complain about them ;)
I can do something about it tho, it's called reporting it to a GM and them getting banned ^_=

So, how many people have you gotten banned for reporting them for 3rd party software?
Over 9000!!!!!!!!!

(sorry had to =x)

none cuz before i quit, i didn't really know much about 3rd party software.
[+]
 Phoenix.Uzugami
Server: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-10 11:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless you're using shitty software, or you're a complete idiot with your software, there's really nothing SE can do to prove you're using the software, or even do anything about it.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-03-10 11:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

^

Flee hacking at max speed in abyssea without invis on or POS hacking, or also bot fishing all night while you sleep.

Or back in the day, claiming the devil manta while sleeping with your bot going and then after you catch it continue to fish for the next 10 minutes till it killed you. (I've seen this happen a few times)
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-10 11:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Even flee hacking now (In abyssea) Can just say you used a sprinter's drink to get <insert place here> faster. Since it lasts a minute nobody could be wiser, GM's wont look into someone running at flee speed anymore, since the auto-jail mech was introduced.
 Caitsith.Sai
Server: Caitsith
user: Saiii
By Caitsith.Sai 2011-03-10 12:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Cerberus.Kaht said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Just like you can't do ***about people using 3rd party tools but you complain about them ;)
I can do something about it tho, it's called reporting it to a GM and them getting banned ^_=

So, how many people have you gotten banned for reporting them for 3rd party software?
Over 9000!!!!!!!!!

(sorry had to =x)

none cuz before i quit, i didn't really know much about 3rd party software.

Fail troll is really *** fail.

In 2 pages of posting you didnt get a single person mad or offend anyone. All you managed to do is display your poorly functioning brain for everyone else to see.

Is this *** amateur hour? SR's and KFH's *** might be tired and played out by now but at least they know where to stick it. You just look like a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE dog trying to *** a damn cactus.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-03-10 12:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Sai said:

In 2 pages of posting you didnt get a single person mad or offend anyone. All you managed to do is display your poorly functioning brain for everyone else to see.
That's not very nice, sir. Also, I'm not trying to troll, I'm speaking my opinion. My posts aren't meant to offend or anger anybody.

My point I've been saying is that ***happens and games are just games whether you like it or not. If the developers of the game say white = fair game and they say that to the situation BieberTigerwoods posted, then so be it. Yes it's unfair but that's life. Plus, it's only a game, why get stressed over something like that?
By sefalon 2011-03-10 12:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet had sneak on when he popped it. Unless it doesn't work on that vnm.
 Caitsith.Lyall
user: Lyall
By Caitsith.Lyall 2011-03-10 12:18:47
Link | Quote | Reply

My guess is that the competing group was also trying to pop the NM. I was recently popping Ketea with my shell and had an issue where me and someone in alliance but not party were out looking for it. I rested, my abyssite broke and popped it, but Ketea appeared purple and chasing after the other player, not me.

I'm guessing it had to have been a matter of impeccable timing where immediately as the NM popped, it aggroed the other person because they were resting.
[+]
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-10 12:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Caitsith.Sai said:

That's not very nice, sir. Also, I'm not trying to troll, I'm speaking my opinion. My posts aren't meant to offend or anger anybody.

My point I've been saying is that ***happens and games are just games whether you like it or not. If the developers of the game say white = fair game and they say that to the situation BieberTigerwoods posted, then so be it. Yes it's unfair but that's life. Plus, it's only a game, why get stressed over something like that?

Every time I see a post by you, Im not sure if you're trolling or you're just a complete moron.
[+]
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-03-10 12:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Caitsith.Sai said:

Every time I see a post by you, Im not sure if you're trolling or you're just a complete moron.
He said he's not trolling, so it's the latter.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-03-10 12:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Alkalinejoe said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Caitsith.Sai said:

He said he's not trolling, so it's the latter.
I've never had a character on Cerberus.
 Caitsith.Ayrea
VIP
user: aureus
By Caitsith.Ayrea 2011-03-10 15:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Lyall said:
My guess is that the competing group was also trying to pop the NM. I was recently popping Ketea with my shell and had an issue where me and someone in alliance but not party were out looking for it. I rested, my abyssite broke and popped it, but Ketea appeared purple and chasing after the other player, not me.

I'm guessing it had to have been a matter of impeccable timing where immediately as the NM popped, it aggroed the other person because they were resting.
Yeah, if you actually read the BG thread beyond the first post, this is almost exactly what happened.

If two people rest at the same time, both will lose their abyssite. The NM will only be claimed to one of them though.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-03-10 16:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Cerberus.Finalvegeta said:
You can't use "it's just a game". If someone stole your real life time would you say "it's just time" then? What does it matter if you use your time to do something in a game. If someone steals your pop then they stole your RL time aswell.
I understood that but if you think about it, it's the same as stealing a regular NM pop while you're sitting there waiting for it. S-E still says "White = fair game" right?

Basically I'm saying is that he just got unlucky and he didn't have to complain about it cuz it's just a game and he just has to use up more time, just like if someone stole his regular NM or even Dynamis, and just live with it.

It's a glitch so he can complain about it. I just think that saying "it's just a game" is pretty stupid cuz it's real life time no matter how you see it. Even if it was a normal NM it would still be stupid to say that.
 Cerberus.Leoxtribal
user: Nixvalley
By Cerberus.Leoxtribal 2011-03-10 16:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
don't care, he still deserves it.

*** beiber...
stfu people have different tastes. We are not you and not a single damn person wants to be you. Go jump off a bridge, no one will follow. You will see what i mean by then.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]