By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-09 23:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Valefor.Prothescar said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
noone wants to talk about the people who dont get trials?! lols

armchair philanthropists

Really, this is why the justice system is somewhat flawed. You could have indisputable forensic evidence pertaining to whether a serial killer killed the entire busload of children, but their attorney could make a plea to emotions or some such argument and have them locked up for x amount of years instead of getting what they deserve.

ya man they should just accidentally drop bombs on them and not worry about it lol

Since when did they bomb murderer's houses?

>implying a minuscule handful of murderers matters compared to the worldwide deathtoll

people are people, except for iraquis and afghanis and wherever else we stick our pig noses lol corpses with no names the best kind!
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-09 23:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:
noone wants to talk about the people who dont get trials?! lols armchair philanthropists
You forfeit your right to trial when you refuse to surrender peacefully.

I'm all for submitting almost any to a trial. But if the only way to accomplish this is to throw away the lifes of people who did nothing wrong... well not only is that kinda stupid but it's more or less an admission of guilt as well as new incontrovertible crimes.

You surrender I'll take you in. You shoot at me I shoot back and I shoot to kill
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-09 23:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

More about my brother, skip past it if you're not interested.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-03-09 23:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:
Valefor.Prothescar said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Valefor.Prothescar said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

armchair philanthropists

Really, this is why the justice system is somewhat flawed. You could have indisputable forensic evidence pertaining to whether a serial killer killed the entire busload of children, but their attorney could make a plea to emotions or some such argument and have them locked up for x amount of years instead of getting what they deserve.

ya man they should just accidentally drop bombs on them and not worry about it lol

Since when did they bomb murderer's houses?

>implying a minuscule handful of murderers matters compared to the worldwide deathtoll

people are people, except for iraquis and afghanis and wherever else we stick our pig noses lol corpses with no names the best kind!

Refer to the context of this thread, now to your point. You act as though the United States has been the first to do something like the War in the Middle East. Any history book will teach you otherwise. It's been human nature to find goals in conflict since the dawn of mankind. Do I agree with it? No, but, is this the thread to talk about it? No. Stick to the context.
 Asura.Matzilla
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-09 23:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

armchair philanthropists
If you really want to go there, my philosophy on this can be found all over the place on these forums. I don't agree with us being over there, I don't agree why we're over there, either the govt. did orchestrate 9/11 OR took advantage of it. We're over there to secure oil, nothing more.. It's no coincidence that we went over there when Bush, who has a huge take in the oil industry, was in the Presidency.

As I can't really do much about it, and there are plenty of places on these forums to discuss this particular issue, I'm ignoring your repeated attempts to draw people into this discussion.

why ignore it? lol CLEARLY the US justice system is working not

Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-09 23:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

In all reality we need to reduce population growth anyways... and you act like the people in the middle east aren't shooting at us and bombing us etc

A guy I worked with actually had his friends blown to bits by an IED while he was just driving around in the sandbox
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-09 23:50:23
Link | Quote | Reply

the context of this thread is moral mental masturbation with no real significance
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-09 23:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

armchair philanthropists
If you really want to go there, my philosophy on this can be found all over the place on these forums. I don't agree with us being over there, I don't agree why we're over there, either the govt. did orchestrate 9/11 OR took advantage of it. We're over there to secure oil, nothing more.. It's no coincidence that we went over there when Bush, who has a huge take in the oil industry, was in the Presidency.

As I can't really do much about it, and there are plenty of places on these forums to discuss this particular issue, I'm ignoring your repeated attempts to draw people into this discussion.

Oh forgive me I thought the statement of people not getting trials was more about Iraq, since that is what you were talking about, and requoted yourself on.
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-09 23:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
In all reality we need to reduce population growth anyways... and you act like the people in the middle east aren't shooting at us and bombing us etc

k then kill everyone on death row :D
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-03-09 23:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

More about my brother, skip past it if you're not interested.

Sorry to hear about that, Slip. :( This is another reason why the justice system is flawed. 17 is beyond old enough to know what you're doing is right or wrong, and the severity of your actions. In the eyes of the law, though?
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-09 23:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

armchair philanthropists

Oh forgive me I thought the statement of people not getting trials was more about Iraq, since that is what you were talking about, and requoted yourself on.

Oh it was, but I am also saying the US justice system is a sham and shouldnt even be discussed when even greater atrocities are being committed by a different arm of the same entityitious octopus
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-09 23:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Those people on death row probably would be dead if they fired at the cops that tried to arrest them. Can be damn sure if they had taken a few down the would've just said *** it and killed them then an there. Or at least tried to. So your arguement is invalid
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-03-09 23:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ignore one wrongdoing for another? Makes sense. The whole world is *** up, and the sooner you realize it the better. "Once you realize that everyone is crazy, suddenly the world makes perfect sense."

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-10 00:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
My gut reaction tells me to OK the death penalty for rapists, molesters, torturers and murderers.

But then I also realize the inherent flaws in our justice system. From jury selection, to using snitches (and bribing them to lessen time), to interrogations getting false admittances.

I could never decide whether to keep it or get rid of it. ;/
That's part of the reason people often spend their lifes on death row. It's pretty hard to actually execute someone based on just that kind of stuff. Like there are even cases of people voluntarily turning themselves in. Admitting to the crime. Telling everyon they are sorry and want to pay for there crimes and they should be executed and deny the right to an attonery deny any attempts to get appeals and still take a good decade to get executed.

And well it's kinda rare to have 100% incontrovertible proof of something. But when there is we really should streamline the process. As is right now you could probably kill someone on live tv and still get appealed out for a good 10-20 years in most states
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-10 00:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Those people on death row probably would be dead if they fired at the cops that tried to arrest them. Can be damn sure if they had taken a few down the would've just said *** it and killed them then an there. Or at least tried to. So your arguement is invalid

The number i said was "civillian" casualties, and I'm sure they use the term "enemy combatant" as liberally as possible in death tolls :p
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-10 00:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

The number i said was "civillian" casualties, and I'm sure they use the term "enemy combatant" as liberally as possible in death tolls :p
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-10 00:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Can you prove those "civillians" didn't fight back at all and weren't in an area with people doing so? ***happens people get drawn in to stuff. Wrong place wrong time. It happens
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-10 00:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Matzilla said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Can you prove those "civillians" didn't fight back at all and weren't in an area with people doing so? ***happens people get drawn in to stuff. Wrong place wrong time. It happens
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There's one example.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-03-10 00:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

One of my comedians said, "If you come to texas and kill someone we will kill you back"

I agree with the Death Penalty, but only if they are 100% no chance it's the wrong person. Which of course can't tell. Personally I hate hate hate those TV shows where they KNOW the guy is a cereal murder seen it, have evidence. They catch the guy, he breaks out and causes more *** (Like the Dark knight). There should be a level were you can just kill on sight regardless of court, if i saw the joker as a cop i woulda capped his *** ending the movie in 15min.

But no one is truely guilty, they are innocent so death penalty is very... chancy i guess.

Different note:
The mythic weapon Death Penalty is very cool.
By Wafflechan 2011-03-10 00:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Not particularly caring to read each page, here is my straight to the point opinion on it. (Most which has probably already been said...)

Why are we uncaringly able to kill children we do not want, but cannot kill smoking gun evidence convicted criminals of violent offenses? What America says to me is that it is in no way cruel to commit partial birth abortion, but it is inhumane to kill a man who slaughtered x amount of people.

I think death row is *** ridiculous. Why should we keep these men alive for hopes of yet another god damned appeal, congesting the already congested arteries of the judicial system, costing tons of tax payer dollars just to keep the *** alive and in perfect health.

Why do we need to kill them "humanely," and why must they be in perfect health to do so? Why do we need 2 doctors willing to perform the injection? It's all ludicrous ***. The 8th amendment can kiss my ***. If it were my choice, I'd put people like Ted Bundy, or Ed Gein, or Charlie Manson on a firing line and make his family foot the bill for the bullets.

Why do these vicious murderers basically get a slap on the wrist sitting in club fed, living off our dime, getting better living conditions and hot meals that some of poverty stricken America? In my state the average spent by the gov't to cover one inmate's living conditions is 63000$ USD, compared to the average they pay for investment of education of a highschool student, which is roughly 5000$ USD. Having been homeless numerous times, I got arrested just for the fact the county jail was better than living on the street.

I love the death penalty, and would revise it so every *** proven beyond the shadow of a doubt of guilt be hung, shot, electrocuted, whatever under penalty of death, instantaneously.

Your husband killed my daughter and 5 other girls? If the gov't wont do it, Ill kill his *** on his way to his next court proceeding...

Edit: after reading my last paragraph, I noticed thats how the law of CA is in Phoenix Wright lol. If only our future was that bright...
 Asura.Matzilla
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-10 00:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

disgusting, same ***that happened every day all over the world for all of humanity lol time to glass this planet and hope nothing remembers us
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-10 00:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
One of my comedians said, "If you come to texas and kill someone we will kill you back"

Could be wrong, been awhile since I've been heavy into comedy.. But.. Ron White?
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-03-10 00:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinomaru said:

Could be wrong, been awhile since I've been heavy into comedy.. But.. Ron White?
yuppers
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-10 00:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
Bismarck.Rinomaru said:

yuppers
Funny guy.. Too bad all his specials are basically the same with a few unique jokes in each.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-03-10 00:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

yup
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-03-10 01:02:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Do you agree with the death penalty? Personally I'm not sure... I mean I used to be dead set against the death penalty, but do some people deserve to live after what they do?

Against it, but here the hardest punishment anybody can get is like 20 years in jail.. guess I'm just not used to the whole death penalty thing >_>
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-10 01:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Do you agree with the death penalty? Personally I'm not sure... I mean I used to be dead set against the death penalty, but do some people deserve to live after what they do?

Against it, but here the hardest punishment anybody can get is like 20 years in jail.. guess I'm just not used to the whole death penalty thing >_>
***, I'm moving there.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-03-10 06:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Wafflechan said:
Not particularly caring to read each page, here is my straight to the point opinion on it. (Most which has probably already been said...)

Why are we uncaringly able to kill children we do not want, but cannot kill smoking gun evidence convicted criminals of violent offenses? What America says to me is that it is in no way cruel to commit partial birth abortion, but it is inhumane to kill a man who slaughtered x amount of people.

I think death row is *** ridiculous. Why should we keep these men alive for hopes of yet another god damned appeal, congesting the already congested arteries of the judicial system, costing tons of tax payer dollars just to keep the *** alive and in perfect health.

Why do we need to kill them "humanely," and why must they be in perfect health to do so? Why do we need 2 doctors willing to perform the injection? It's all ludicrous ***. The 8th amendment can kiss my ***. If it were my choice, I'd put people like Ted Bundy, or Ed Gein, or Charlie Manson on a firing line and make his family foot the bill for the bullets.

Why do these vicious murderers basically get a slap on the wrist sitting in club fed, living off our dime, getting better living conditions and hot meals that some of poverty stricken America? In my state the average spent by the gov't to cover one inmate's living conditions is 63000$ USD, compared to the average they pay for investment of education of a highschool student, which is roughly 5000$ USD. Having been homeless numerous times, I got arrested just for the fact the county jail was better than living on the street.

I love the death penalty, and would revise it so every *** proven beyond the shadow of a doubt of guilt be hung, shot, electrocuted, whatever under penalty of death, instantaneously.

Your husband killed my daughter and 5 other girls? If the gov't wont do it, Ill kill his *** on his way to his next court proceeding...

Edit: after reading my last paragraph, I noticed thats how the law of CA is in Phoenix Wright lol. If only our future was that bright...

while I disagree with partial birth abortions, aborting a few week old fetus isn't killing a human, move along.

Killing a convicted criminal, criminal or not they are still human they still deserve humane treatment.

We put them on death row because the law says they have a right to an appeal, civil societies have laws.

The justice system isn't 100%, never is, never will be.

You can kiss the 8th amendments *** because to be fair, it was there first, and it's better than you.

The fact that you were homeless numerous times is a good reason why nobody should listen to you on how to handle people's lives as obviously you can't get yours straight.

The death penalty needs to go.

Getting rid of it would just put those violent offenders in maximum security, out of societies way, and cheaper to you the homeless? tax payer.

If you want room in prison, legalize marijuana.