By Bahamut.Arouis 2011-03-09 12:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-03-09 13:09:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm. About Dynamis:

Here is some additional info!

* Monster claim and item drops will work as usual.

Treasure:

* There are no plans to change the drop rate of Relic equipment.
* Along with the reduction of the entry time restriction, the amount of Ancient Currency earned per session will be lowered. Overall, this change should increase the Ancient Currency distributed across the World.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-03-09 14:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone know when the update/merge will take place?
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-03-09 14:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't believe any of the dyna shyt posted in forums. No one from SE authored it. It's a pipe dream from a relic hopeful. Or, it's a relic builder trying to bottom out the currency market.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2011-03-09 14:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Liltrouble said:
I don't believe any of the dyna shyt posted in forums. No one from SE authored it. It's a pipe dream from a relic hopeful. Or, it's a relic builder trying to bottom out the currency market.

I dunno.. The red name and "Community Rep" title makes me think they might just be from SE (along with every other bit of update info being posted from similar users).

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/237-dev1000-Dynamis-Reborn!?p=7563&viewfull=1#post7563
 Fenrir.Fearforever
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-09 14:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Its the offical forum and a member with completely different coloured name, posting in a forum members cant use with the title community rep is pretty obviously SE
 Quetzalcoatl.Mintpudding
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Taigatan
By Quetzalcoatl.Mintpudding 2011-03-09 15:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I would really hope dynamis would just turn into something more like Nyzul or Assault, where it's an area that allows multiple instances of itself and instead of one leader buying a glass and splitting it up, each person has to buy their own key item like Limbus.

Dynamis isn't setup to be like Abyssea and I would doubt they would make it like Walk of Echos... but a combination of Assualt and Limbus systems would be a pretty good improvement. Although I'd imagine a system like that would change the max allowable players to 18 per group.
 Sylph.Quiznor
user: Quiznor
By Sylph.Quiznor 2011-03-09 18:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Hades.Stefanos said:
Ragnarok.Sekundes said:
Just EX would be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, there's hardly anything of note that is good gear wise that is just EX and not rare.
I was thinking more along the lines of Empyrean upgrade items, WoE items, seals, +2 items, things like that.
So you can do what get empyrean gear for your mules?

/xzibit meme here

Marry me
Server: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-03-09 18:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Liltrouble said:
Erm... Yes they did.