Favourite FFXI memory
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-03-05 18:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
My favorite moment would probably be Chandler for thf af3. I was so damn stubborn and was determined to prove it can be soloed by a whm75. Mustof died countless times trying and if one shadow went down his *** one shotted me over and over lol

But after I finally got it done I got 5 friends thf25-60 that planned to lvl thf eventually to come to garlage as I killed it repeatedly while everyone got their chandler coal and saved them all that nightmare, *** chandler lol

Apoc atma!
 Bismarck.Osaia
Server: Bismarck
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2011-03-05 18:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

sefalon said:
Started a social ls called legion of doom or lod that had about 50 members on most the time and running made up events for prizes. My favorite was the naked mile. Had 30 members standing outside bastok on a lvl 1 character first one that made it to jueno on foot won 100k. That was a lot of fun.

Omg.. when i get back home tonight....imma set that up! Sounds too funny!
 Sylph.Vestal
Server: Sylph
user: miperich
By Sylph.Vestal 2011-03-05 18:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

My best times were usually had at bird camp with my 2 bird camp destroyers merow and vitrolant. When 18 merits in a day was worth telling people about. That and when my little brother finally got his rdm hat, i jumped about 10 feet in the air.
 Bismarck.Tuvae
Server: Bismarck
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2011-03-05 20:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Khimaira said:
This made me a little sad. It used to take effort just to buy stuff. Congrats a bit late~
Thanks it took me two months to save up that amount of gil :/ lol. Was the first step to making my DRG half decent. Loved teh comments on the picture aswell XD

I saw it in the bazaar for 5.5mil... had been checking everyday for weeks, finally saw it. Was 600k short. Txt a friend and said "dude, can you txt <insertgirlsname> and ask her to log onto ffxi and loan me 600k...?" 2minutes later i got a phone call from that girl asking me what was up XD So i begged her to log on and loan me the gil, she did. Ive never shouted at my character to run faster so much in my life :x I had this horrid feeling it was gunna be sold by the time i got back to rolanmart ^^ Thankfully not hehe.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-05 20:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno.. the first 5 minutes of my first time in the dunes in a party?

It was all kinda down hill from there.