Registration Server Maintenance?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Registration Server Maintenance?
Registration Server Maintenance?
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draugo 2011-03-04 19:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Umm I let my payment lapse a couple days ago, how long do they usually lock out the registration servers before you can update your payment information usually?
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-04 19:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shouldn't it be immediately available? I mean, provided you update your payment info and link a valid CC you should be able to play right away. I never had problems of sort and I let the payment slip several times.

Edit: meh, just re-read what you wrote and realized I understood a completely different thing, my bad. Check on the PoL news to see if they posted a time frame estimate of the maintenance duration.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2011-03-04 19:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I looked around and they posted a notice on the 22nd I think, but no idea when they were doing it, and when it would be done, nothing mentioned. I really hope I am not screwed until the server merge, but I shouldn't be since my server is not affected.
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-05 01:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if your server was affected, I don't see them screwing up that badly as to have people locked out of the game until the 16th.
They cannot afford to mess up with "Customer satisfation" right now.

Just give it a few hours and you'll be back on game. You might even be back online right now since I took this long to reply, heheh.