Forum » FFXI » General » PS2 Copy Chains of Promathia
PS2 Copy Chains of Promathia
 Asura.Natenn
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2011-03-03 23:37:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Anywhere i can get this besides Amazon? Had to reinstall because certain NPCs and a certain areas would just freeze my game and id have to turn power off/on and restart. Couldn't lvl my NPC because id freeze soon as i got near church in Upper Jeuno, was a real pain during CoP missions to since alot of CS were at the clinic. Also, lvling MNK and Oggbi or w/e his name is would just lock me in place like im in a CS but never said anything. Anyway, the copy i had was borrowed from a friend in LS years ago and i sent it back. Figured this: Problems not with other expansions so ill just reinstall the disc the Game/Zilart" but that wiped it all now im w/o CoP area and 3 of the abyssea zones :(. I know some one else posted here about needing 1 but i can't find thread so i just made a new one.
 Asura.Natenn
By Asura.Natenn 2011-03-03 23:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

in b4 iknowwho posts lolmnkaf
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-03 23:43:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said:
Anywhere i can get this besides Amazon? Had to reinstall because certain NPCs and a certain areas would just freeze my game and id have to turn power off/on and restart. Couldn't lvl my NPC because id freeze soon as i got near church in Upper Jeuno, was a real pain during CoP missions to since alot of CS were at the clinic. Also, lvling MNK and Oggbi or w/e his name is would just lock me in place like im in a CS but never said anything. Anyway, the copy i had was borrowed from a friend in LS years ago and i sent it back. Figured this: Problems not with other expansions so ill just reinstall the disc the Game/Zilart" but that wiped it all now im w/o CoP area and 3 of the abyssea zones :(. I know some one else posted here about needing 1 but i can't find thread so i just made a new one.
Could check Gamestop.. Sometimes they do have those ridiculously difficult to find games.. I'd of never said that before a few months ago when wife found Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 just chillin on one of the racks.
 Asura.Planet
user: Jovant
By Asura.Planet 2011-03-03 23:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

PS2 Expansion Disk.

when i needed to reinstall all the expansions on my ps2 cohan from sylph was very polite and sent me his maybe you can ask him... just him a PM. Krizz from ramuh was also willing to help just give these guys PMs and se what they will say

edit: as for the gamestops.... thats a no go, that was the first thing i tried when i needed the disk, i went to 3 in the new york area hoping they would give different answers after the first but all said the same thing "those particular game disk have been recalled and not being sold at anymore (meaning all gamestops)" u MAY get lucky and find one at like a mom & pops videogame shop (place where isnt a big franchise chain, local game store) they usually tend to still keep really old games on there shelves even if it isnt selling
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Server: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2011-03-03 23:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Get a PC. Or a 360.
 Asura.Natenn
By Asura.Natenn 2011-03-03 23:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Heres even worse info: i only have a PS3 for internet access and for w/e reason it wont let me view PMs anymore, it use to but now nothing shows up. Can't even switch to Asura server in upper left corner when i click it. It will only show Bahamut. PSN maby if sum1 has PSN tag? Mine is Natenn7152

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Natenn
By Asura.Natenn 2011-03-03 23:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

those places scare me
 Asura.Natenn
By Asura.Natenn 2011-03-04 14:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Well i somewhat fixed my PM problem but i can only see who/First sentance cant opem mail. But i guess ill be hitting up Amazon.
 Fenrir.Mariane
Server: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2011-03-06 18:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said:

I'm sad to tell you this, but the NPC freezing is an SERVER SIDED issue. Do not delete/reinstall your game because of that.