Ifrit...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Ifrit...
Ifrit...
First Page 2 3 4
 Odin.Hevans
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Odin.Hevans 2011-03-02 00:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

what do we need to know about you?
 Ifrit.Zerovirus
Server: Ifrit
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Zerovirus 2011-03-02 00:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

What do you want to know?
By Jiselle 2011-03-02 00:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't wanna be Odin.... that is all :(
 Odin.Hevans
By Odin.Hevans 2011-03-02 00:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

everything. are we getting a ton of jp, na, or eu? odin has a ton of eu and jp. abyssea nm's are super over camped and it seems like our ah is a bit cheaper than yours.
 Ifrit.Maddii
user: Maddi
By Ifrit.Maddii 2011-03-02 00:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

im a perv since 1981. fact.
 Odin.Hevans
By Odin.Hevans 2011-03-02 00:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

i wish we were taking on siren, rag, or carby. nothing against ifrit... i just don't know anyone there.
 Ifrit.Zerovirus
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Zerovirus 2011-03-02 00:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Hevans said:
everything. are we getting a ton of jp, na, or eu? odin has a ton of eu and jp. abyssea nm's are super over camped and it seems like our ah is a bit cheaper than yours.

Pretty sure I wont be going to Odin so that's one less person to worry about. And we have a bunch of everything.
 Ifrit.Genzousou
By Ifrit.Genzousou 2011-03-02 00:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been on Ifrit since the start; so this is what I have noticed about the server.

At the beginning it had a few of elitist (large amount of members) shells, which have all mostly gone away. Now its just a few Elitist low mans, and socials.

We have a even balance of noobs, elitists, JPs, and everything in between. Nice people seem to be lacking nowadays and more noobs are filling the void than anything.

The one thing I would say we are lacking is EU. The Eu friends I had, had a hard time finding a EU shell.

About 1/3 of Ifrit walks around shell-less.

The JPs are down the middle on kindness from what I have seen, I have some JP friends, and some just don't acknowledge you, even if you can speak their language.

Depending on the market, a lot of things either get marked up drastically or down... There seems to be no in between.

Other than that, Ifrit is more or less like any other server.

Hope that helps
[+]
 Odin.Hevans
By Odin.Hevans 2011-03-02 01:01:22
Link | Quote | Reply

i think odin is 40% german. so plenty of EU for you to play with. the jp here seem less friendly than any other server i've been on.
 Ifrit.Maddii
By Ifrit.Maddii 2011-03-02 01:11:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Hevans said:
i think odin is 40% german. so plenty of EU for you to play with. the jp here seem less friendly than any other server i've been on.

oh hell yes, we gonna do Blitzkrieg on the other servers then^^
 Odin.Hevans
By Odin.Hevans 2011-03-02 01:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Maddii said:
Odin.Hevans said:

more germans?! i should start selling bananas.

*edit* also when you get here i can sell you those goetia feet seals and lanterns. maybe not for 200k, but shoot me a tell when you arrive =x.
 Odin.Ladyrikku
user: LadyRikku
By Odin.Ladyrikku 2011-03-02 01:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hope to meet more nice people from ifrit. And yeah JP Prime time Abyssea is like Dragon Aery all over again.
 Ifrit.Maddii
By Ifrit.Maddii 2011-03-02 02:07:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Hevans said:
Ifrit.Maddii said:
Odin.Hevans said:
more germans?! i should start selling bananas. *edit* also when you get here i can sell you those goetia feet seals and lanterns. maybe not for 200k, but shoot me a tell when you arrive =x.

you coudl bring out a new best of CD of David Hasselhoff, we love him long-time^^
 Ifrit.Kotone
user: jimb0rz
By Ifrit.Kotone 2011-03-02 02:56:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Usually I lurk and try and stay quiet more than anything, even in game, but the news is big enough warrant a post.

Ifrit.Genzousou said:
I've been on Ifrit since the start; so this is what I have noticed about the server.

At the beginning it had a few of elitist (large amount of members) shells, which have all mostly gone away. Now its just a few Elitist low mans, and socials.

We have a even balance of noobs, elitists, JPs, and everything in between. Nice people seem to be lacking nowadays and more noobs are filling the void than anything.

The one thing I would say we are lacking is EU. The Eu friends I had, had a hard time finding a EU shell.

About 1/3 of Ifrit walks around shell-less.

The JPs are down the middle on kindness from what I have seen, I have some JP friends, and some just don't acknowledge you, even if you can speak their language.

Depending on the market, a lot of things either get marked up drastically or down... There seems to be no in between.

Other than that, Ifrit is more or less like any other server.

Hope that helps

^ more or less. I actually hope that the forced move doesn't scare off some of my closer friends, JP NA or otherwise, because I'm rather fond of them and think they're still some of the rare kind people on Ifrit.

Odin.Ladyrikku said:

Hope to meet more nice people from ifrit. And yeah JP Prime time Abyssea is like Dragon Aery all over again.

Admittedly, I think that I'm more of a nice person with an attitude problem. If you hate prime time, you're doing to looooooove all the people building Almaces and Kannagis on the weekends. For all intents and purposes, Gukumatz is the new Fafnir.

Otherwise, hi.

And now back to lurking and studying pathology like a sad panda.
 Odin.Ladyrikku
user: LadyRikku
By Odin.Ladyrikku 2011-03-02 03:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I usually stay away from Abyssea on weekends for the very reason there will be 200 ppl in each zone. Lol.
 Ifrit.Rendra
user: Rendra
By Ifrit.Rendra 2011-03-02 03:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Kotone is just a hater :D <3
 Ifrit.Jurai
user: Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2011-03-02 04:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been on Ifrit since my Day1 in '05, and never considered ever moving. When I started, I didn't know there were other servers, I thought where I played was everything.

It's not the game that makes the experience- it's who you play with and how you interact with them- and, now this is going to be rewritten for us on Ifrit.

I've met a lot of people on Ifrit that I will be talking to many years after FFXI is gone. I've kept my life on Ifrit totally drama free, played with my friends, and enjoyed every min of it for the last 6 years.

I'm extremely sad to see Ifrit go. However, everyone I've known over the years, that still is around, will be moving with me to Odin, so it's not so bad.

I won't lie, I am very bitter that our server was chosen to be a 'Source World' as Ifrit has been one of the most stable and reliable servers since the FFXI release. We've just sat in our little corner and have had a good time, not bothering anyone.

I'm a very friendly person and get along with everyone. I am excited to be coming to Odin and hope to meet a lot of new friends and people that enjoy the game as much as we do here on Ifrit.

From my understanding, Odin has a lot of character just as Ifrit does, I want to have faith they matched our servers up appropriately.

See ya soon!

[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-03-02 04:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, i WAS on Ifrit to start.. i went back after i had a long break. I have to say besides the dwindling numbers the people there were great.

I only left Ifrit because of the population.

I dont think i remember seeing drama llama in Ifrit at all

Odin will be proud to have them im sure
 Odin.Upbeat
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-03-02 08:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone do 1v1/Brenner/Ballista on Ifrit?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-02 08:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

we're one of the few servers that dont see much douchebaggery, even though we have our own fair share of idiots.

From last I saw, its been more squiggly-lined Japs than NAs shouting for ***.

We still do Nyzule climbs, Dynamis, and old-school ***.

Most dumbasses fled to Abyssea, I hope they get swallowed.

Our numbers went down, but we still holdin on.
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-02 08:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Upbeat said:

Don't, it's a trap!!! XD

As for the Ifrit people, WELCOME TO ODIN! I hope you'll be able to make new, good friends and enjoy your stay.

For those who end up having to change name, perhaps it may turn useful to post the name change on a topic or something.

See you soon
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-02 08:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

so wait a minute...

If I come back to FFXI, I will spawn on Odin instead of Ifrit?
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-02 08:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-02 08:38:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Yes
FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-02 08:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, not right now!

You have time until the 16th to get your things out of the AH/Del box and check for profit opportunities from Ifrit to Odin's AH prices.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-02 08:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Well, not right now!

You have time until the 16th to get your things out of the AH/Del box and check for profit opportunities from Ifrit to Odin's AH prices.
problem is, I havent been on in the last 4 months, so *** knows where my ***is. Most of my gear is probably obsolete since Abyssea horseshit.

Oh well, I didnt have any money anyway...
 Odin.Hevans
By Odin.Hevans 2011-03-02 08:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

btw i'm making linkshells with all the top names on ifrit. if you wanna buy them back send me a message.

jk
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-02 08:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

/grumbles

i dont wanna move to Odin...

/kicks a rock

goddamnservermergebullshit
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-02 08:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Upbeat
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2011-03-02 08:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Upbeat said:

Don't, it's a trap!!! XD

I just want someone, or a group of people to pvp with on a regular basis ; ; And not have to beg... thats the dream.
First Page 2 3 4