DNC Decent Tank?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » DNC decent tank?
DNC decent tank?
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-23 20:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Which *** is bigger?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-23 20:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Animated flourish is still ***. The hate from it will completely decay in 25 seconds. And even at the start it is comparable to the hate of a single cure IV if you have 2 finishing moves. Or if you get into just non-decaying hate around 3k hp cured. I mean ***it's less than provoke and you already said how ***provoke was

You know what's really cool about stealing hate after a tp reset. Not only do you get hate but the person who had it loses it. So next reset instead of having to work harder to get hate back you actually don't have to work as hard

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-02-23 20:51:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
(but really ironguy it made me rage)

np yw
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-23 20:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
1millionz double attack?
 Carbuncle.Ronson
Server: Carbuncle
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2011-02-23 20:53:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
1millionz double attack?

seems i win as you answered exactly how you would.

you dont have a logical answer for beating 10% haste and 1 millionz double attack do you with your lolhatestealing move
 Carbuncle.Ronson
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2011-02-23 20:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

good night i win
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-02-23 20:55:23
Link | Quote | Reply

bye bro

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-23 20:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
good night i win
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-23 21:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

jesus it's the male darki
 Asura.Matzilla
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-23 21:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
good night i win
shine on you crazy dancer

just cause these nerds dont think you can do it doesnt mean ***
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-23 22:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

what the *** did i just miss o.o
[+]
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
Server: Fenrir
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-02-23 23:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

ihave no clue, but my thread went to ***like, amazingly fast
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-02-23 23:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

if by went to ***you mean went to awesome, then yes
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-23 23:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rinnsi said:
ihave no clue, but my thread went to ***like, amazingly fast

It's forum procedure, once the question at hand has been answered it goes to ***pretty swiftly. Sometimes it turns to ***before the question is answered though!

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
if by went to ***you mean went to awesome, then yes

Also this. I haven't seen a guy that dumb in a while.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-02-23 23:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, ohhhhhhhh god damn it, never get to these things in time QQ
By seiri 2011-02-23 23:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Animated flourish is still ***. The hate from it will completely decay in 25 seconds. And even at the start it is comparable to the hate of a single cure IV if you have 2 finishing moves. Or if you get into just non-decaying hate around 3k hp cured. I mean ***it's less than provoke and you already said how ***provoke was

You know what's really cool about stealing hate after a tp reset. Not only do you get hate but the person who had it loses it. So next reset instead of having to work harder to get hate back you actually don't have to work as hard

your ***really is boring me now dasva

that shity hate abilitie you have,how is it beating 10% haste 1millionz double attack?

Thf triple attack can easily reach 35~40% on a well geared thf. Merits, atma and gear. Assuming you get the 40% proc rate thats a 80% increase to tp gain and can also increase - guess what - WS dmg, which haste has - omgomg - no effect on whatsoever.

Ronson, i have to apologise for calling you out but if this is truely you're opinion then the 5 years you played thf were prolly stuck under a rock with some other retards.

The CORRECT way for a dnc to recover hate after a reset is to use a cure cheat or WS if u can. Flourish can help get its attention on u to keep it in range for the WS but thats about all.

As for beating 10% haste and you're *cough* billion % double attack, i've already explained the haste. 50% double attack will, in theroy, increase you're tp gain 50%, already putting it lower than the tp boost from triple attack. In addition, doesnt joyeuse proc over-ride double attack? Sorry for asking i havent taken my joystick outta mogs for nearly a year.

Please refer to Niniaan's DNC guide. Afte reading that you're arguements may make a little more sense or you will have hung yourself in shame.
By seiri 2011-02-23 23:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:

If you're late just pretend to be wise and have been thinking about a good responce for the last X amount of pages of a retard refusing correction. Works, and boosts self confidence~.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-02-23 23:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

seiri said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

that shity hate abilitie you have,how is it beating 10% haste 1millionz double attack?

Merits, atma and gear. Assuming you get the 40% proc rate thats a 80% increase to tp gain and can also increase - guess what - WS dmg, which haste has - omgomg - no effect on whatsoever.

Not true, it makes the animation go off faster, haven't ya herd?
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-23 23:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

hey i still carry my joytoy on me, i /war often so it's handy for procs
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-23 23:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

seiri said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

Merits, atma and gear. Assuming you get the 40% proc rate thats a 80% increase to tp gain and can also increase - guess what - WS dmg, which haste has - omgomg - no effect on whatsoever.

but doesnt haste take time to proc?
[+]
 Leviathan.Niniann
Server: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2011-02-23 23:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
seiri said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

*** you inb4'd me.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-02-23 23:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

seiri said:

If you're late just pretend to be wise and have been thinking about a good responce for the last X amount of pages of a retard refusing correction. Works, and boosts self confidence~.
Hmm, I see, Quite frankly I find this thread to be quite shallow and pedantic
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-02-23 23:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
seiri said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

*** you inb4'd me.
\o/
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10