Ok....stupidest Question You Been Asked By A 90?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » ok....stupidest question you been asked by a 90?
ok....stupidest question you been asked by a 90?
First Page 2 3 4 5

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Myrrh
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Myrrh
By Quetzalcoatl.Myrrh 2011-02-23 14:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not a stupid question but it is the stupidest thing I've been told.

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/51422

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-02-23 14:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Does CHR effect Shop prices
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-02-23 14:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yojimmbo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Yojimmbo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Yojimmbo said:
@Dameshi Do people get "married" on wow? I'm just full of questions today sorry, than again I am a taru :D
You Taru sure are curious :P There are no actual marriages in the game, though people on roleplaying servers may do it themselves :P But no, there is no official way to do it in game.
Roleplaying servers? Dude whats that? I'm thinking people just chat and don't actually go out to get drops and xp?
It's no different than a normal server, but people who enjoy getting into character and roleplaying go to those servers to do it with other people. Generally certain towns become the home of the RPers (Goldshire is big for Alliance and Brill is big for Horde apparently). People still go out and kill stuff, do quests, raid, pvp, etc. but sometimes they also get in character and RP. You must be careful on those though, sometimes you'll walk in on people cybering in the alley or something xD
>.> Kinky meets freaky lol OK Last question, I promise... fo today at least, unless I see a post by you on another topic lol Is there an extra warning? Like that really long terms of use we get on ffxi? Is there any warning that stands out in the back of your head from wow?
Nope. Blizzard is rather flexible honestly. Rather than shun 3rd party programs, they add stuff to the game that people use 3rd party programs for.

To get banned in wow you need to either be a gold seller or a total asshat/hacker.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-23 14:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

whats Twilight gear, is it inspired by the movie Twilight, is it EX/R for DRK?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-02-23 15:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Yojimmbo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Yojimmbo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Yojimmbo said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Yojimmbo said:
@Dameshi Do people get "married" on wow? I'm just full of questions today sorry, than again I am a taru :D
You Taru sure are curious :P There are no actual marriages in the game, though people on roleplaying servers may do it themselves :P But no, there is no official way to do it in game.
Roleplaying servers? Dude whats that? I'm thinking people just chat and don't actually go out to get drops and xp?
It's no different than a normal server, but people who enjoy getting into character and roleplaying go to those servers to do it with other people. Generally certain towns become the home of the RPers (Goldshire is big for Alliance and Brill is big for Horde apparently). People still go out and kill stuff, do quests, raid, pvp, etc. but sometimes they also get in character and RP. You must be careful on those though, sometimes you'll walk in on people cybering in the alley or something xD
>.> Kinky meets freaky lol OK Last question, I promise... fo today at least, unless I see a post by you on another topic lol Is there an extra warning? Like that really long terms of use we get on ffxi? Is there any warning that stands out in the back of your head from wow?
Nope. Blizzard is rather flexible honestly. Rather than shun 3rd party programs, they add stuff to the game that people use 3rd party programs for. To get banned in wow you need to either be a gold seller or a total asshat/hacker.
lmao what an asshat? last one then i gtg lol
Same as a douchebag lol.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Silvaria
By Asura.Silvaria 2011-02-23 15:21:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm...I'd have to say it was the time a LS member asked me to help him with a quest he was working on, and I said OK...so we met at said location, and his next question was, "What do we do now?"

o,O
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2011-02-23 15:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

One of my brothers was told by a relic bow user that haste affected ranged attacks. This was waaay back though. Probably 2006 or so. I hope to god he was trolling but who knows.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2011-02-23 16:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

'wut's a conflux?'
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2011-02-25 02:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't read any of this thread, so pardon me if it's been done already.

How I mine for fish?!?!?