Netflix Anyone?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Netflix Anyone?
Netflix Anyone?
First Page 2
 Asura.Baroma
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2011-02-22 01:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I been on a Netflix blitz for the past 3 months. Been watching some Anime, House, and my new favorite series Sparticus! Theres so much ***i have yet to get to!

Anybody else have this same feeling with Netflix? XD

What are you watching on it now?
 Bahamut.Gimmeurselables
Server: Bahamut
user: Loltron
By Bahamut.Gimmeurselables 2011-02-22 01:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I just watched an awesome movie last night, "Enter The Void"

I really advise watching it
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-02-22 01:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Entire series of Scrubs

Seasons 1-4 of Psych

Boatloads of Dirty Jobs

It's like Netflix knows who I am...
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-02-22 01:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

My husband and I had netflix back in the day when you ordered a DVD, they sent it to your house, and you kept it as long as you liked before sending it back. Send it back, and they'd send you the next one on your queue list. We ended up getting DVDs in the mail and then they'd sit unused for weeks on our table before we got around to watching them, so we canceled our netflix. With as long as it took us to get around to watching them, it wasn't worth it. Procrastinators, both of us. ;;

I think now with their system of sending movies/TV episodes/whatever to your xbox 360, we should try again. I bet we'd use it much more now than we did then! :D Some of our friends have it, and it looks really cool.

I'm not watching anything right this minute, I'm procrastinating doing my homework. *cough!* But the most recent thing I watched was The Golden Compass. I absolutely loved the book trilogy, so I wanted to see how the movie compared. It left a lot out. I think if I hadn't read the books I would have been confused the whole time. But it was still pretty decent. Of course, movies never seem to live up to their book counterparts, so I wasn't entirely surprised and wasn't really disappointed. It was about what I expected. If you haven't read the books, you are missing out! Of course, I can't tell my parents that I read and loved the books. They'd be scandalized because the church is against that particular series. >.>
[+]
 Phoenix.Bleube
Server: Phoenix
user: Bleube
By Phoenix.Bleube 2011-02-22 01:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Gimmeurselables said:
I just watched an awesome movie last night, "Enter The Void"

I really advise watching it

i second this. very trippy
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-02-22 01:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I've watched all of Mythbusters, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs (damn those discovery shows, lol), been rewatching BSG and going to finally catch up on Stargate SG1/Atlantas/Universe after. I opted for streaming only so I don't get House :(
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-02-22 01:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd use netflix on PS3 but they won't allow it for anyone outside the US or w/e :(
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-02-22 01:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
I'd use netflix on PS3 but they won't allow it for anyone outside the US or w/e :(
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-02-22 01:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I torrent instead so no big deal >.>
[+]
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2011-02-22 02:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
My husband and I had netflix back in the day when you ordered a DVD, they sent it to your house, and you kept it as long as you liked before sending it back. Send it back, and they'd send you the next one on your queue list. We ended up getting DVDs in the mail and then they'd sit unused for weeks on our table before we got around to watching them, so we canceled our netflix. With as long as it took us to get around to watching them, it wasn't worth it. Procrastinators, both of us. ;;

I think now with their system of sending movies/TV episodes/whatever to your xbox 360, we should try again. I bet we'd use it much more now than we did then! :D Some of our friends have it, and it looks really cool.

I'm not watching anything right this minute, I'm procrastinating doing my homework. *cough!* But the most recent thing I watched was The Golden Compass. I absolutely loved the book trilogy, so I wanted to see how the movie compared. It left a lot out. I think if I hadn't read the books I would have been confused the whole time. But it was still pretty decent. Of course, movies never seem to live up to their book counterparts, so I wasn't entirely surprised and wasn't really disappointed. It was about what I expected. If you haven't read the books, you are missing out! Of course, I can't tell my parents that I read and loved the books. They'd be scandalized because the church is against that particular series. >.>

Yes Streaming is the way to go! only 7 bucks a month. I got it on my Xbox(bedroom), PS3(hooked thru my main home theater system, pretty badass), even have a BluRay player that can do it lol.
 Phoenix.Degs
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-02-22 02:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

We have Netflix on our Wii mod... pretty much is the king ***... the kids watch more stuff than i or the wife do, but all in all excellent investment!
 Caitsith.Princessbubbles
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Princessbubbles 2011-02-22 02:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Entire series of Scrubs

Seasons 1-4 of Psych

Boatloads of Dirty Jobs

It's like Netflix knows who I am...

Oh god Psych is freaking amazing. Also, That 70's show is up, and its win.
 Cerberus.Kinghippo
Server: Cerberus
user: kinghippo
By Cerberus.Kinghippo 2011-02-22 02:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Dexter
[+]
 Cerberus.Billgoku
Server: Cerberus
user: Billgoku
By Cerberus.Billgoku 2011-02-22 03:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Just finished watching The Karate Kid, the new one with Jackie Chan. That's the 5th time I've seen it. One of the best movies I've seen and recommend.
 Leviathan.Optimis
Server: Leviathan
user: optimisx
By Leviathan.Optimis 2011-02-22 03:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Watching Meet the parents on it right now lol.
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2011-02-22 03:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I just watched Daniel Tosh's comedy show. Completely Serious i think thats the name of it. And apparently netflix recommends all the Xena i can ever want, being that i watched all the Sparticus episodes.

Now im going to bed. ;D
 Carbuncle.Shadowwind
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Shadowwind 2011-02-22 03:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Just finished watching The Karate Kid on it actually. Didn't have high hopes for the movie awhile back, but figured I'd give it a shot tonight. I was severely mistaken about it.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Topdogg
Server: Gilgamesh
user: opti09
By Gilgamesh.Topdogg 2011-02-22 04:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

just watched feed the fish and the karate kid. feed the fish was an ok movie but karate kid was awesome
[+]
 Asura.Baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2011-02-22 19:46:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Think I will watch enter the void with my bud and get high. Sound like a plan? ;)
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-22 20:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a pirate.

Although, yes I do go on "watching ***rampages" occasionally.
 Leviathan.Novax
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-02-22 20:06:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Watched Weeds, Dexter, some Soul Eater, Dead like me(weird and idk how i feel about it.) and other movies through my xbox D:
 Valefor.Saiji
Server: Valefor
user: saiji
By Valefor.Saiji 2011-02-22 20:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

i actually liked the new karate kid movie. was pretty good.
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-02-22 20:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

The last movie I watched on it (on my computer, through that streaming thing) was "The Entity"--nice gripping thriller/supernatural movie, even if the effects are a bit dated by now.

Before they would limit "view now" to coincide with the number of movies on your service plan (in terms of total hours viewable) but nowadays it seems to be unlimited. Which is kind of nice, but I still don't sit around watching movies all day on it (even though I really should LOL.)
 Phoenix.Darkdestroyer
By Phoenix.Darkdestroyer 2011-02-22 20:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sparticus!!!! I look forward to saturdays just for each new episode. Also having a 3 year old netflix is a great babysitter.
 Sylph.Cossack
Server: Sylph
user: sandman16
By Sylph.Cossack 2011-02-22 23:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm watching Gimmeurselable's avatar.
 Leviathan.Optimis
user: optimisx
By Leviathan.Optimis 2011-02-22 23:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont normaly pause movies wile im watching them but that kick he does at the end made me pause rewind a couple times. Wtf was up with that ***like he did the jecht shot on a person.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2011-02-22 23:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i got like almost 400 things in queue , wached all futura ,seaquest bunch animes , watching bablon 5 now , lot movies and some other stuff that escapes me at moment. I honestly think i have more fun looking for whats on there then watching the actall shows.
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-02-22 23:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Finished watching Lost on there a couple weeks ago. What a long trip that was.

Now dialing it down to TV shows like That 70's Show, Dexter, Californication, and some good ole Nick Toon classics. I am really hoping to see Doug on there soon.
 Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow 2011-02-22 23:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

In the past 6 years I've watched:
Star Trek: TNG
Star Trek: DS9
Star Trek: Voyager
Enterprise
Battlestar Galactica.
Lost
The Clone Wars
Dexter
Death Note
Moribito
Claymore
Jericho
Heroes

Screw paying for cable.
[+]
 Caitsith.Heimdall
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2011-02-22 23:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Finished watching Lost on there a couple weeks ago. What a long trip that was.

Now dialing it down to TV shows like That 70's Show, Dexter, Californication, and some good ole Nick Toon classics. I am really hoping to see Doug on there soon.

rockos modern life!

oh and watche dred dwarf on there , oddly they removed iron man from instant though..
First Page 2