Religious Group Demands That City Changes Name.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Religious group demands that City changes name.
Religious group demands that City changes name.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Diabolos.Chibixzero
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
By Diabolos.Chibixzero 2011-02-21 16:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

fuggin Jews!!!......

Oh wait fuggin christians.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 16:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
gotta love it when Christians dont see that there are multiple meanings to one word. *** morons, I just want to shoot them all.
You shouldn't generalize because not all Christians are how you view them to be. I could care less if a town is named "intercourse", not that I would pick that name for a town if I had the option but protesting it.....who cares? Do you generalize all muslims to be terrorists too?
Durrbrosi taking KFH seriously? whaaa?

Just respectively defending my faith :) At least he was honest on his response lol.
I wont blame YOU for the multitude of bad apples that plague the Christian faith. But with the Muslims, I honestly think that 95% of them are terrorists (or in training to be one). The last 5% are the babies who aren't strong enough to hold a good sized bomb vest.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-21 16:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
gotta love it when Christians dont see that there are multiple meanings to one word. *** morons, I just want to shoot them all.
You shouldn't generalize because not all Christians are how you view them to be. I could care less if a town is named "intercourse", not that I would pick that name for a town if I had the option but protesting it.....who cares? Do you generalize all muslims to be terrorists too?

Just respectively defending my faith :) At least he was honest on his response lol.
So you think... :P
If it's any consolation, I agree with ya.
lots of good and bad people out there, of course that will exist in most groups of individuals lol.

Maybe the Fundamental Christians should put forth the democratic process and instead of let these guys(even if it's a joke this fits westboro) go unchecked...but then again a process like that would become perverted as well I assume as it's the nature of things...guess it's one of those SOL deals.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-21 16:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't really see Muslims as any different than Christianity.. They're just separated by a few hundred years.

The events that happened when the Church was in full power of land and man can easily be called terrorism.

The fact that few really ever look back on the similarities of modern Muslims and Christians from about 1,000 to 500 years ago just shows what the media can do. Christians are largely regarded as the 'sane' religion, and Muslims are terrorists.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-21 16:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I wont blame YOU for the multitude of bad apples that plague the Christian faith. But with the Muslims, I honestly think that 95% of them are terrorists (or in training to be one). The last 5% are the babies who aren't strong enough to hold a good sized bomb vest.

I agree with you, although I feel somewhat convicted, about the muslim/terrorist theory. It just seems like they are so much more aggressive with wanting control than anyone else. All this crap going on in the middle east now.....they have wanted control over there forever so I am wondering when/if that will begin here.
Christianity had it's moments as well if you've not forgotten.(not trying to rub it in and saying Christianity is bad or anything, just means that there are "bad" people commiting horrid acts everywhere regardless of faith)
I personally being good friends with a few "Muslims" over there, don't find that to be the case.
The religious values of a terrorist have little to do with much of anything, it's more of an excuse to kill.
That being said, what place would the best to facilitate a terrorist uprising?
A country already in civil unrest?
Or a country full of peace loving hippies?
It's all relative.
Islamic Terrorists have as much to do with the religion they represent as "Christian" terrorist did way back when during the good ole days killin witches and and whatnot.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 16:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Muslims are far more extreme than Christians. Maybe back in the day when there were no laws, Christians were as monstrous and psychotic as the Muslims of today. But man, there are far more Muslims in the world than Christians, and when you piss ONE off, you're hitting a hive of about 1 billion more towel-headed, camel ***, jihad spewing sand monkeys.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-02-21 16:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
So you think... :P If it's any consolation, I agree with ya. lots of good and bad people out there, of course that will exist in most groups of individuals lol. Maybe the Fundamental Christians should put forth the democratic process and instead of let these guys(even if it's a joke this fits westboro) go unchecked...but then again a process like that would become perverted as well I assume as it's the nature of things...guess it's one of those SOL deals.

Definitely SOL, you can't win with this situation. I understand why alot of people who don't believe in Christ would be irritated by this and trust me, Christians are too! This is a perfect example of why it is so difficult to be sincere and share their faith with people who don't believe. Eh, what can ya do lol
Shoot em all, and let god sort em out!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-21 16:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Muslims are far more extreme than Christians. Maybe back in the day when there were no laws, Christians were as monstrous and psychotic as the Muslims of today. But man, there are far more Muslims in the world than Christians, and when you piss ONE off, you're hitting a hive of about 1 billion more towel-headed, camel ***, jihad spewing sand monkeys.
Only if you are wearing the "I am a U.S. Citizen, ignorant of most of the world around me" goggles.
 Phoenix.Kirana
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-02-21 16:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess I did jump the gun. It's a touchy subject for me, I hate the political system in the US.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 16:39:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Only if you are wearing the "I am a U.S. Citizen, ignorant of most of the world around me" goggles.
actually, if that were the case, then expect a backlash within one day. Any other country, I give it about a week.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-02-21 16:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Middle Eastern Muslims are far more extreme than Christians. Maybe back in the day when there were no laws, Christians were as monstrous and psychotic as the Muslims of today. But man, there are far more Muslims in the world than Christians, and when you piss ONE off, you're hitting a hive of about 1 billion more towel-headed, camel ***, jihad spewing sand monkeys.
ftfy.

Most Muslims living in the US are tame. It's the ones where they are the dominate religion, where church and state are one in the same, where they're going crazy.

But who can blame them? When Islam rules a nation it pretty much forces them to have a dictator.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-21 16:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, because torturing people until they admit to religious crimes they haven't even committed with some of the most horrific devices possible (the pear, and iron maiden come to mind, not to mention crude exploratory surgery with no purpose other than to induce pain) just so they could be executed in front of everyone else, isn't insane or extreme. Oh it is, but since we have laws today, it makes it different.

I know you're probably just saying this ***to induce reactions, as you always do, but if you truly believe that, you really are mentally handicapped.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 16:46:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at it like this...

SOME Christians are pissed because some backwater, cousin ***, dead wood country hick town is named "Intercourse". Yeah, the name has multiple meanings and they'll write letters complaining blahblahblahblah. Maybe about 20 thousand at the most will be upset.

ALL Muslims (count them, 1 billion+ of those *** out there) will be super pissed and ready to kill if ANYONE shows a picture of their prophet Mohammed on tv. They'll strap up anyone who can walk, fly over the US and start tossing bodies out like human missiles.

Yeah... Am I wrong for thinking every heavily bearded, smelly Arab is a potential terrorist? I think not.

Am I wrong to think most bible thumping, ignorant Christian *** will try to sodomize me with the Christ of Jeebus? I think not.

It will be like in that one scene from Apacolypse Now when they were about to destroy that coastal town and they were playing "Flight of the Valkyrie".
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 16:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Middle Eastern Muslims are far more extreme than Christians. Maybe back in the day when there were no laws, Christians were as monstrous and psychotic as the Muslims of today. But man, there are far more Muslims in the world than Christians, and when you piss ONE off, you're hitting a hive of about 1 billion more towel-headed, camel ***, jihad spewing sand monkeys.
ftfy.

Most Muslims living in the US are tame. It's the ones where they are the dominate religion, where church and state are one in the same, where they're going crazy.

But who can blame them? When Islam rules a nation it pretty much forces them to have a dictator.
they're not tame, they're sleeper cells implanted into the US.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-21 16:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said, they're separated by a few hundred years.

My point is Christianity is praised, and every Muslim is a terrorist, but the two are not really any different at all.. Who's to say what Muslims will evolve into in the next few hundred years.

You want to say everyone who is Muslim is a terrorist, fine, then so is every Christian. If you want to kill off every Muslim because of their insane ideologies, then let's not be hypocrites and start offing every Christian we come across.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 16:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
ftfy. Most Muslims living in the US are tame. It's the ones where they are the dominate religion, where church and state are one in the same, where they're going crazy. But who can blame them? When Islam rules a nation it pretty much forces them to have a dictator.
they're not tame, they're sleeper cells implanted into the US.

Very strong chance. And what are the chances of the amazing janet napolitano protecting the people from them?
you have a better chance of sleeping with Jessica Alba/

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 16:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Like I said, they're separated by a few hundred years.

My point is Christianity is praised, and every Muslim is a terrorist, but the two are not really any different at all.. Who's to say what Muslims will evolve into in the next few hundred years.

You want to say everyone who is Muslim is a terrorist, fine, then so is every Christian. If you want to kill off every Muslim because of their insane ideologies, then let's not be hypocrites and start offing every Christian we come across.
Im down with killing Christians and Muslims, while we're at it, lets get rid of them Jehovah's Witnesses. We can keep the Mormons for their polygamous views.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-21 16:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Like I said, they're separated by a few hundred years. My point is Christianity is praised, and every Muslim is a terrorist, but the two are not really any different at all.. Who's to say what Muslims will evolve into in the next few hundred years. You want to say everyone who is Muslim is a terrorist, fine, then so is every Christian. If you want to kill off every Muslim because of their insane ideologies, then let's not be hypocrites and start offing every Christian we come across.

Come on now, when has a group of christians hijacked planes and killed thousands or committed a massacre at a military fort or attempted to bomb Times Square?? I don't think that is a fair comparison.
Why do they have to commit the same exact act to be the same?

One name, Dark Ages.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 16:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Like I said, they're separated by a few hundred years. My point is Christianity is praised, and every Muslim is a terrorist, but the two are not really any different at all.. Who's to say what Muslims will evolve into in the next few hundred years. You want to say everyone who is Muslim is a terrorist, fine, then so is every Christian. If you want to kill off every Muslim because of their insane ideologies, then let's not be hypocrites and start offing every Christian we come across.

Come on now, when has a group of christians hijacked planes and killed thousands or committed a massacre at a military fort or attempted to bomb Times Square?? I don't think that is a fair comparison.
if it were Christians who were responsible for 9/11, not only will there be a huge conflict in the US and around the world, but the Vatican will put their altar boys aside and start preaching that the people on the plane were sinners and chosen by God to die.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-21 16:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, also I don't really like Muslims or anything, I don't know a Muslim and I'm not really trying to be their white knight. I just hate hypocrisy. If you can't see how Christianity is no better than Muslims and their faith, perhaps you should spend a couple of weeks really delving into Christianity's past.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-21 16:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Why do they have to commit the same exact act to be the same? One name, Dark Ages.

You said if someone calls a muslim a terrorist then so is every Christian.
They are.. The church was built off of terrorism. It took hundreds of years for the people to finally fight back and strip the church of it's power.

Either you conform to their views, or you WILL be tortured, horrendously, disfigured and this will carry on until you admit you're heretic upon which, you'll be taken into the public for them to watch you be executed, to serve as an example for everyone else.

That's not terrorism?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 17:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I just hope they lose this case...