Looking For Trade Off LS Deal!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » looking for trade off LS deal!
looking for trade off LS deal!
By Andylynn 2011-02-20 14:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

looking for trade off! level my war from 60->80+, and i join as your trigger slave/***/*** whatever! farm KIs, make af armors, the works, maybe if the relationship goes well, make me an ukon kitty? idk, /tell me ingame as same name, or leave a message here.

inb4trolling. thanks in advance
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-02-20 14:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What would they get out of it? They do all the work, get you all this stuff, and in return they get...?
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-02-20 14:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
What would they get out of it? They do all the work, get you all this stuff, and in return they get...?
Someone who doesnt have procs to proc stuff.
[+]
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-02-20 14:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Andylynn said:
looking for trade off! level my war from 60->80+, and i join as your trigger slave/***/*** whatever! farm KIs, make af armors, the works, maybe if the relationship goes well, make me an ukon kitty? idk, /tell me ingame as same name, or leave a message here.

inb4trolling. thanks in advance

Clearly that avatar speaks the users mind.
[+]
 Bismarck.Cerelyn
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Cerelyn 2011-02-20 15:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I lol'd
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-02-20 15:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

One of those requests that will never happen~

Moving on
[+]
 Asura.Eldevine
user: Eldevine
By Asura.Eldevine 2011-02-20 15:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Go back to WoW where this kinda retard ***could actually work. Nobody will miss u.
[+]
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-02-20 15:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eldevine said:
Go back to WoW where this kinda retard ***could actually work. Nobody will miss u.

you just say that b/c you don't want him to take your Ukon o_O !!

I considered the state of folks in my LS. My warriors have all their procs, have the job leveled so I don't have to do it for them, have most of the gear or have already earned it, also saving me some work. Relationship-wise I can only not stand one of them, and if all else fails I can just use my own sub-par to the forum standard warrior to do it myself, so I guess I have to regretfully decline your offer to do nothing beneficial in return for my LS services. Sorry. A RDM or a BLU would be nice though...errrm nevermind.

However, this appears to be more of a pay attention to me post rather than anything sincere....so I guess it worked?
[+]
 Asura.Solara
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-02-20 16:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Echandra said:

However, this appears to be more of a pay attention to me post rather than anything sincere....so I guess it worked?

I'm bored, pay attention to me too Echandra.

[+]
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-02-20 16:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

ROFL.

I'm doing trial 905. There are....two other people in zone. I guess I'm not alone in ToA area!

Edit. they just left zone....

By Andylynn 2011-02-20 17:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eldevine said:
troll be hatin because anyone who corrects them is a noob who plays wow :P. keep your whiny grudges in game.

anyways, its a serious request, thank you echandra for being the only reasonable person here. glad to see some people on the net still have class. apparently people didnt comprehend the OP, as the second part were things i could do for them/assist in, not make the armor for me, i already -have- it +1 >.>; along with other jobs leveled making my skill ups taken care of. 20-30 leeched levels is nothing but a few hours in key party, whats the big deal?
[+]
 Asura.Kese
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2011-02-21 12:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Solara said:
Asura.Echandra said:

I'm bored, pay attention to me too Echandra.

Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-02-21 12:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

problem you have Andy is that you want to be spoon fed EVERYTHING

you sit in jeuno asking what gear for this what gear for that how to do this how to do that.. you wana Ukkon but you dont even have warrior levelled for it..

you made a post earlier about what haste you need for the ukkon and used gear that a warrior couldnt even use.

To be honest your better off playing the job, seeing where you need to improve and go from there rather than "GIVE ME IT ALL GIVE ME IT NOW",

this isnt trolling this is straight hard truth.. if you actually went out of your time to learn your jobs and do your research you'd see exactly whats in front of your eyes.

/end
[+]
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2011-02-21 12:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Andylynn said:
Asura.Eldevine said:
troll be hatin because anyone who corrects them is a noob who plays wow :P. keep your whiny grudges in game.

anyways, its a serious request, thank you echandra for being the only reasonable person here. glad to see some people on the net still have class. apparently people didnt comprehend the OP, as the second part were things i could do for them/assist in, not make the armor for me, i already -have- it +1 >.>; along with other jobs leveled making my skill ups taken care of. 20-30 leeched levels is nothing but a few hours in key party, whats the big deal?

In a completely honest post, this is what your proposal sounded like:

"Level me to 90 then give me a spot in your LS". Followed by "If I'm there long enough, you can do my Empyrean for me too"

The way you originally proposed this makes it sound very 1-sided in terms of equity. You say you would gladly do !! staggers. What would the limitations be on that?

Can I expect you to come when you're in the middle of an EXP PT scoring 875mil/hr?
What about when you're crafting and making 100m profit for every synth?
What if you're asleep and I need someone to proc for my KI's, can I ring you up to proc for me?

What happens when I need you to trigger multiple NM's, say 3-4hr's worth. Would you stay the entire 4 hours?

I'll answer all of those for you now, I highly doubt it. Honestly, I'd recommend finding a LS you like, then making some friends in there (or getting people off your FList) and asking them for all this. Most random people on the interweb aren't going to sugarcoat things.

Sidenote: Unless I totally read Echandra's post wrong, you completely missed the entire point.
[+]
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-02-21 13:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Any lowman group with members that have their weapons skilled up, can trigger all red !!s bar 3, without a war. And worst case scenario, I bet one of the members will have war, drk or even pld lvld that they can swap to if they really really really need that KI that bad.

Bad deal is bad. Spoilt much?

And btw if the lowman group has a nin (which they should have), and nin has one of those event pitchforks, they got Raiden Thrust covered too.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightwisher
Server: Fenrir
user: Queezy
By Fenrir.Nightwisher 2011-02-24 11:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

well aside from everything else wrong with this; War can proc every red at 65 maybe lower, and every blue at 75 that they have so past that i really dont see a point in taking you to 80+ imo. just pointing it out
 Sylph.Gredival
Server: Sylph
user: Gredival
By Sylph.Gredival 2011-02-24 12:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

How about this.

WARs are a dime a dozen. I hope no LS, even a scrub one, is desperate enough for WARs that they are going to grind some random person's up and pearl them. Requests for an Ukkon aside.
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2011-02-24 13:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

This proposal looks good, it will cost you 4 mil for the first request, and 4 mil for each subsequent drop after that.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-02-24 13:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Andylynn said:

People still use the word net?
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-02-24 13:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Children, play nice, he clearly has a mental issue.
[+]