Does Anyone Still Do Limbus?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Unicorn » Does anyone still do limbus?
Does anyone still do limbus?
 Unicorn.Grimjow
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Grimjow
By Unicorn.Grimjow 2011-02-20 10:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I am looking to get the Proto Omega kill. If any LS still does this fight I would be more than willing to help farm the pop's and join in on a kill for this.

Thanks in advance

Grim~
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-02-20 21:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Start with farming the pops, and then offer the pop to someone to kill (or get like, 3 friends and kill it yourself). All the... I've forgotten the name of it, the opposite of temenos... runs can most likely be soloed by the right jobs now, and certainly shouldn't be any real issue as duo.

I duo'd (blu and whm) one of the Temenos runs with a friend the other day, it was actually pretty easy, even when my computer went haywire and made my character run straight into the demon room agroing everything lol.
 Unicorn.Tessy
user: Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-21 04:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Grimjow said:
I am looking to get the Proto Omega kill. If any LS still does this fight I would be more than willing to help farm the pop's and join in on a kill for this. Thanks in advance Grim~

Hi Grim,

To be sure of your question Grim, Are you looking for an LS on Unicorn who do Omega/Ultima on weekly basics that you wqnt to join? Or are you only looking for a LS who can help you kill Omega 1 time for some gear you might be missing?

As you probably haven seen in Jeuno I'm adverticing for my LS Skylines, we do both Omega/Ultima runs x1 time per week on Saturdays. However we run on GMT times, but feel free to look on the website if this is something for you drop our app to us :)

Website for Skylines LS here

Odin.Blazza said:
All the... I've forgotten the name of it, the opposite of temenos... That would be Apollyon Sir :)

Regardes

/Tessy
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-02-21 04:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet he just wants the kill for the atma^^
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-21 04:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Heck 3/4 appollyon zones were soloable at 75. And did omega with 5 pretty easy back then too
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-21 04:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Heck 3/4 appollyon zones were soloable at 75. And did omega with 5 pretty easy back then too

@Dasva,

Not agreeing 100% with this soloing part, however I know/hear/read that some people had duo/trio alot of the Apollyon zones so don't question it so much, however now with the new cap 90 ofcourse tings are a little bit easier, but they still can hurt you alot if tings goes wrong, after all this is a game and real people behinde the charters. I mean SW I mabey could understand, that a level 75 can solo, and the NM tree if you are a skilled BLM on solo :P

But I like to play with safe cards if possible, Skylines last runs we have been missing some mebers due to several reasons, so we done the zones all from 4-8 players. Temenos zones is slightly harder so need more stabile grp, but thats just my opinions.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-21 05:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaeko did all but SE at 75, you can check kanican site for more info. Though NE kinda required a bit of luck especially on gigas.

I've personally done SW/NW at 75.

Back at 75 my group had like 99.9% success rate with SW-2, NW-3, SE-4, NE-4. Was nice once we got into grove so could do 3 zones at once with only a few people then do omega + last zone the next run that week

Mana burning all but SE of course. Nowadays could probably cut a person from most those zones and still have the high sucess rate.

Now with refresh /rdm and convert higher amount of mp more refresh gear better pdt to idle in easier to get movement speed etc etc soloing zones should be alot easier
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-21 05:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Kaeko did all but SE at 75, you can check kanican site for more info. Though NE kinda required a bit of luck especially on gigas. I've personally done SW/NW at 75. Back at 75 my group had like 99.9% success rate with SW-2, NW-3, SE-4, NE-4. Was nice once we got into grove so could do 3 zones at once with only a few people then do omega + last zone the next run that week Mana burning all but SE of course. Nowadays could probably cut a person from most those zones and still have the high sucess rate. Now with refresh /rdm and convert higher amount of mp more refresh gear better pdt to idle in easier to get movement speed etc etc soloing zones should be alot easier

Yeah NE zone is a bad zone when on 4th floor and getting the gigas due to there imunity to different tings, so on that floor you can hope yo get the right giga who opens the vortex the 1st time, and depending on time do some monkeys.

Yep Dasva, as I thought it is mana burned, never tryed it myself, but as said erlier heard/read about other players done it, but I still say it requiers atleast some knowledge who do do it as BLMs team :P But allways nice to see someone who can.

I hope we also get to do this when our members roster is more stabible but stil on Lowman numbers, and be able to do split zone's for faster obtaining of chips for Omega fights, and on Temenos path we work all together just to be on the safe side :)
 Unicorn.Grimjow
user: Grimjow
By Unicorn.Grimjow 2011-02-26 23:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I am just after the kill.

I am already in an end game LS and have limited playtime.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-27 00:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

All the zones can be solo'd by a well geared BLU now. Have done them myself.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-27 00:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

All apollyon sans Omega that is.
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-28 12:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Grimjow said:
Yes I am just after the kill. I am already in an end game LS and have limited playtime.

So you are after the kill so you can get the ATMA in Abyssea Grim?

If that is the case of course Skylines will help you out. I have been asked this from a few others aswell.

We plan to make ou Omega run this upcomming saturday, but I have to keep you informed of this, because I'd like to get as many of Skylines members to be able and attend to have a shoot on some drops they work for to obtain.

I give u a haller ingame for more excast time and day okay!

/Tessy
[+]