Forum » FFXI » General » Easiest Konschtat Monsters
Easiest Konschtat Monsters
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2011-02-17 20:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been out of the game for awhile which means I missed the awesome Dark Ring bandwagon with awesome tanking stats on that drop from the amber chests in Konschtat. Since the newer zones give far better experience than these zones ever could again, I'm thinking I'm going to have to solo them myself on NIN (so that I can get Azure and not completely time out trying!)

My question is simple, which monsters in Konschtat are the squishiest and friendliest for a soloer? I don't have a very big experience / knowledge of the zone so I'm basically clueless.

As for the specific method of building amber, well I know all about that. Just want to know what my best target would be as a NIN90/DNC45. Thanks!
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-17 20:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

turuls
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-02-17 20:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Everything.
Kill them all.
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-02-17 20:59:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I've solo'd on Saplings. They don't Ruby and they don't link. Might even get your NIN Neck in the process~
 Garuda.Kyree
Server: Garuda
user: Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2011-02-17 21:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
I've been out of the game for awhile which means I missed the awesome Dark Ring bandwagon with awesome tanking stats on that drop from the amber chests in Konschtat. Since the newer zones give far better experience than these zones ever could again, I'm thinking I'm going to have to solo them myself on NIN (so that I can get Azure and not completely time out trying!)

My question is simple, which monsters in Konschtat are the squishiest and friendliest for a soloer? I don't have a very big experience / knowledge of the zone so I'm basically clueless.

As for the specific method of building amber, well I know all about that. Just want to know what my best target would be as a NIN90/DNC45. Thanks!
I'll help! Wait nvm I moved .-.