Elanabelle
First Page 2 ... 14 15 16
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-02-14 01:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Elanabelle is the coolest person on the forums so far. A MENSA member, always grammatically correct and a great sport. Thank you for all you contributions Elanabelle.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-02-14 02:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly am curious as to what Elanabelle looks like.
Here calling himself the "Fuhrer of clean forums," with an avatar which seems to be Arnold Schwarzenegger in his younger days, talking all this garbage about how he is so "smart" and treats us as a social experiment for his "academic group" MENSA. Well, I just want to put a face too all this.

This forum demands a picture of you Elanabelle!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Bubblebath
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Bubblebath 2011-02-14 02:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I will agree that he is a great sport. No matter how much he is rated down or laughed upon he keeps coming back swinging. Keep up the good/bad work!
[+]
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-02-14 02:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
I think Elanabelle is the coolest person on the forums so far. A MENSA member, always grammatically correct and a great sport. Thank you for all you contributions Elanabelle.

your :o
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Yarly
Server: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-02-14 02:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT: Why we love Annabelle, I mean Elanabelle!

You first.
 Bahamut.Leonelf
Server: Bahamut
user: LeonPSP
By Bahamut.Leonelf 2011-02-14 02:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

All of you are just making a joke of this site's forum yourself. Flame wars, hate, dissing each other, do you think it's funny ? I don't.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Galith
user: Galadriel
By Lakshmi.Galith 2011-02-14 02:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Yarly said:
ITT: Why we love Annabelle, I mean Elanabelle!

You first.

Here I thought i was going to finally be able to post on the first page of a never ending drama thread. Well thanks a lot Yarly for killing the thread.... big jerk!
 Cerberus.Soluna
Server: Cerberus
user: GE4
By Cerberus.Soluna 2011-02-14 02:27:54
Link | Quote | Reply

So he's the Deathcue of the forums, but less violent?
 Cerberus.Starr
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-02-14 02:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

He's not in MENSA for ***, what score did you get on what scale Ele?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Katori
Server: Gilgamesh
user: agroyboy
By Gilgamesh.Katori 2011-02-14 02:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

you can say something good on these forums. and your still get shot in the face by others. it's all fun and games anyways it shouldn't effect your RL anyways. and if it does im sorry.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Starr
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2011-02-14 02:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf Undeaded?
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-02-14 02:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Soluna said:
So he's the Deathcue of the forums, but less violent?

Nah, Deathcue made up a whole bunch of weird psycho stuff. Elanabelle is different.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-02-14 02:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet Elana has a killer story about a bridge.
[+]
 Titan.Lillica
Server: Titan
user: Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2011-02-14 02:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Does Mensa *do* anything or is it just some nerd club? Are they all collectively putting their "superior" minds together to cure cancer or solve the 2038 problem? Or is it just a buncha *** supernerds who get together and *** about how bad the last Harry Potter movie was?
[+]
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-02-14 02:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

MENSA seems like an over glorified scholarship foundation imo

I'm not a big time MENSA fan or hater but just looking at their website it seems extremely vague about any actual projects they are working on / supporting / funding.

Just give scholarship money to kids who score well on a test :o

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Titan.Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2011-02-14 02:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Flunklesnarkin said:

I'm not a big time MENSA fan or hater but just looking at their website it seems extremely vague about any actual projects they are working on / supporting / funding.

Seems kinda like a waste to me, if they could get all that brain power and focus it on the right projects the world might be a better place. I think the same way about a lot of people on here. Seems a lot of the guys and gals here know a lot, and know how to research things, but they use it just to argue and insult each other here. Would be interesting to see what could be brought about if all the energy were to be used on something worthwhile.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-02-14 02:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

MENSA is a national organization but it's broken up into various local chapters. As a whole, they don't do much of anything. They do run small research projects and fund varying functions but nothing groundbreaking as you'd expect for the "elite" of the population. Individual chapters will TRY to help their local communities but usually that ends up going no where as most people see it as a way for them to further their own agendas rather than working for the benefit of the entire population. It's a glorified club at heart that only serves to benefit a selected few.
[+]
 Titan.Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2011-02-14 03:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Titan.Lillica said:

Seems kinda like a waste to me, if they could get all that brain power and focus it on the right projects the world might be a better place. I think the same way about a lot of people on here. Seems a lot of the guys and gals here know a lot, and know how to research things, but they use it just to argue and insult each other here. Would be interesting to see what could be brought about if all the energy were to be used on something worthwhile.

Well not everyone loves their fellow man or even wants to benefit them as a whole.

Better yet, what if these people banded together, and instead of settling for simply trolling up various forums they instead committed themselves to bringing about the destruction of mankind. The assortment of evil plans that could be hatched by these collective minds makes my mouth water, and my penis very very erect.

(The erection of course caused by overwhelming fear... not like... gay stuff or anything...)
[+]
 Cerberus.Soluna
user: GE4
By Cerberus.Soluna 2011-02-14 03:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Lillica said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Titan.Lillica said:
MENSA seems like an over glorified scholarship foundation imo I'm not a big time MENSA fan or hater but just looking at their website it seems extremely vague about any actual projects they are working on / supporting / funding. Just give scholarship money to kids who score well on a test :o
Well not everyone loves their fellow man or even wants to benefit them as a whole.
Better yet, what if these people banded together, and instead of settling for simply trolling up various forums they instead committed themselves to bringing about the destruction of mankind. The assortment of evil plans that could be hatched by these collective minds makes my mouth water, and my penis very very erect. (The erection of course caused by overwhelming fear... not like... gay stuff or anything...)
At the rate they're going, trying to save the planet is likely the best way for them to kill us all.
[+]
 Asura.Nightbear
Server: Asura
user: Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2011-02-14 03:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

giggles Menso-Mensa translated to spanish = Dumb ~funny fact.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Dmnone
user: dmnone
By Lakshmi.Dmnone 2011-02-14 03:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

isn't that Derf guy in Mensa?
p.s. I used those squiggly lines under my words to correct the spellings.
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-02-14 04:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh thank you for devoting a thread to my name.
I feel so honored.
*eye roll*

Leviathan.Draylo said:

Oh, you're so welcome ... -.-

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
I honestly am curious as to what Elanabelle looks like.
Here calling himself the "Fuhrer of clean forums," with an avatar which seems to be Arnold Schwarzenegger in his younger days, talking all this garbage about how he is so "smart" and treats us as a social experiment for his "academic group" MENSA. Well, I just want to put a face too all this douchery'.

This forum demands a picture of you Elanabelle!

The avatar is a joke, ask that master of wit, Spicyryan.
I am smart. The "social experiment" in question has nothing to do with you, and nothing to do with Mensa. I simply was observing (and sometimes instigating) the behaviors of internet "trolls", and attempting to determine what drives their nonsensical behavior. The results of the investigation were far less interesting than I had anticipated.
No pics for you. If you want to share photos, look me up on Facebook.

Carbuncle.Bubblebath said:
I will agree that he is a great sport. No matter how much he is rated down or laughed upon he keeps coming back swinging. Keep up the good/bad work!

I am relentless. Glad you approve/disapprove of the good/bad work.

Titan.Lillica said:
Does Mensa *do* anything or is it just some nerd club? Are they all collectively putting their "superior" minds together to cure cancer or solve the 2038 problem? Or is it just a buncha *** supernerds who get together and *** about how bad the last Harry Potter movie was?

It's a society of people with unusually high IQ scores. So, yes, in that sense, you can call it a "nerd club". Some Mensans would fully embrace that moniker, and some other Mensans would probably break your arm if you tried to say that to their faces. It's an amazingly diverse group with regard to age, race, and ideology. The only common bond between Mensans is their intelligence level.

Sylph.Oddin said:
MENSA is a national organization but it's broken up into various local chapters. As a whole, they don't do much of anything. They do run small research projects and fund varying functions but nothing groundbreaking as you'd expect for the "elite" of the population. Individual chapters will TRY to help their local communities but usually that ends up going no where as most people see it as a way for them to further their own agendas rather than working for the benefit of the entire population. It's a glorified club at heart that only serves to benefit a selected few.

I'm pretty sure Oddin here was rejected by Mensa.
It's an international organization ... not just national.
It's funny that Oddin vainly tries to label Mensa's "agenda". Mensa doesn't have an agenda. That's what makes it unique. Mensa isn't a think tank, and it doesn't have political motives or lobbyists. The membership is far too diverse to have any one specific goal or "agenda".
Mensa also isn't a foundation, so Mensa isn't calling around begging for donations, and it isn't hoarding a bankload of cash "to benefit a selected few".
[+]
 Bismarck.Demented
Server: Bismarck
user: Nrem
By Bismarck.Demented 2011-02-14 04:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

This site's screenshot section is riddled with in-game accomplishments.. the moment someone shows off their non-in-game accomplishment, you all get riled up like a threatened pack of sheep.

Is it really such a big deal? Do you all really feel so threatened that you resort (in your envious rage) to a pathetic attempt at putting him/her down?

I wouldn't be surprised if he/she took interest to this forum's neurotic insecurities, you seem to spell it out so easily.
[+]
First Page 2 ... 14 15 16